Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. (6161 Views)

My Sex Drive Is High But I Can’t Date Young Men – Kemi Olunloyo / My Sex Drive Is Not As Strong As Hers* / When Her Sex Drive Is Twice As High As Your's(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by technicallyrich(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2018
My birthday is in a month time and i have decided to give myself the best gift ever,that is to stop my top weakness.too much SEXX.
I cant stay a day without having sex,atleast twice,it has been my weakness even before my tenage days.
And to make it worst,i get tired of one girl easily and like changing girls.which has drain my finace,time etc.
I have decided to stop this weakness that is why i am seeking for advice.
No insults please.i am a narcist and for me to seek for advise i genuinely need it .as i have tried everything i know but cant stop it on my own

2 Likes

Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
technicallyrich:
My birthday is in a month time and i have decided to give myself the best gift ever,that is to stop my top weakness.too much SEXX.
I cant stay a day without having sex,atleast twice,it has been my weakness even before my tenage days.
And to make it worst,i get tired of one girl easily and like changing girls.which has drain my finace,time etc.
No insults please.i am a narcist and for me to seek for advise i genuinely need it .as i have tried everything i know but cant stop it on my own
Go for a day fasting and prayer, that God should deliver you from the spirit of lust and kankerworm draining your finance. Theres one thing I know about sex. No matter how much you love it, you cannever win any award with it. It's only you who would know who many times you've had it yet, your finance is draining fast.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by technicallyrich(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
awelekiti:
Go for a day fasting and prayer, that God should deliver you from the spirit of lust and kankerworm draining your finance. Theres one thing I know about sex. No matter how much you love it, you cannever win any award with it. It's only you who would know who many times you've had it yet, your finance is draining fast.
thanks.but sex is not only spiritual.it is also psychological and even can be inherited.for example inherited mine from my father.so i need to stop it before i pass this lifestyle to my daughter,which i wont take lightly at all.and will definely lose my temper.
Mynd44
suen
dominique
ishillove

1 Like

Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by Headlesschicken(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
undecided Cut it off,yes d d!ck...

1 Like

Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by Headlesschicken(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
undecided Cut it off,yes d d!ck...
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by Oreofepeters: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
your village people are after you......
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by Victar(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
Take 8 tablets of digoxin..
You'll definitely thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by LamarJR(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bro you nor get job ni make. Go get occupied you won't reason sex like that again.

4 Likes

Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by egwekwe: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
Sex or masturbation undecided undecided
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by ikeno(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
lord,save him from std and hiv

1 Like

Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by krezorn: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
Getting married to the girl that has all the physical qualities u like on a woman ie (breast, nyash, stature, complexion, height, will help solve the problem.
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
You have sex twice a day?

Na food? You go just die before your time
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Get potash! Yes, potash. Soak it in water anytime there's hormonal surge and your konji level rises just take a sip or 2 gulps of d potash juice. Its a very good konji supressor.
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by kazvid(m): 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
Have you heard of aboniki balm?

Anytime the urge comes just rub it on ur D
My one cent

2 Likes

Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
I want to be like you.
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by Yoshy: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
technicallyrich:

What you're in is not particular to you, most men have this problem, though your frequency is high and it's called playing games. Why do men play games? Because it has rules and there is a potential of scoring points and winning.

When the rules of the game (success, vision, aspirations, goals, ideals, expectations, etc) are changed you start losing and become confused and in other to validate yourself, you lock yourself to your psychological corner and seek for your TOYs (Temptations of your youth: Eg: Sex, Masturbation, Cheating, promiscuity and other vices).

Aside from prayers, you need to understand that the rules will always change and when it does, rushing back to your TOYs won't help you, rather worsen the situation.

Socrates said "Man know thyself" the key to solving your problem is to know yourself.

You already know what you're losing by your actions, but you need to know when the rules of the game are changed in your life.

Stay healthy physically and psychologically and your present way of life won't give you that.

For more, search for TD Jake's Preaching, titled: Why Men Play Games.

I pray The Eternal gives you the power to change your life.

5 Likes

Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by Quality20(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
sex is supposed to b natural, that way there will satiety and satisfaction but when ppl start using barriers like condoms they lose satiety.male sperm and semimal fluid has a way of satisfying d sexual urge of a woman just as d female vaginal fluid has a way of reducing d urge in a man when sex is performed without barrier like condom. Try sleeping with out condoms for at least one week and compare it to when u were using rubber. But make sure u eat fruits so as to boost ur body defense mechanism and put STDs away from affecting u. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by samysmoothfresh: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Oga the best option is to cut it off

matthew something vs something : "......if any of your body member will lead you to hell, cut it off........."

the meaning of this verse is as clear as buhari's failure in ruling this country

so oga, cut it off!!!
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Are you rich? like technically..
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by Steppingup4lyf: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
Victar:
Take 8 tablets of digoxin..

You'll definitely thank me later
see wickedness

1 Like

Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by Philipmighty(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
my brother u better cut de D off.... for relieve
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by Jollynuel: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by technicallyrich(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
Thanks for the advise.
For those people saying that i should cut it off and throw it away,why dont you lead by example.
I know several guys are going through these,i belive your more advice will be useful to the society.
Sex is my own drugs.s i cant live without.
Suen
mynd44
ishillove
dominique front page
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by technicallyrich(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
Colourich:
Are you rich? like technically..
yes mummy
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by leonard002(m): 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
getting a job that takes up your whole time is your best solution
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by emmyN(m): 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
You are addicted. Addiction lies within the soul region of man. Ignorance of the potency of the spirit man would cause the soul to override the function of the body?

What do you do? First give your life to Christ. Next, fellowship with your immortal identity. You are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by Yeligray(m): 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
Jesus can help

2 Likes

Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
technicallyrich:
yes mummy
I don't believe you, prove it.
Re: Help,my Sex Drive Is Too High. by Originalsly: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bro....that's not a high sex drive. ..that's normal for a guy under 25 to have the urge for sex wayyy more than twice a day ....depending on what triggers his mind. A beautiful babe opens her legs carelessly...guy is ready for sex. Most guys control that urge...your problem is lack of self control.You already convince you self that you must have it twice a day....mind over matter..that you need to control.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Daughter My Son And I In Brand New Photos / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / Man Caught His Wife Sleeping Wit Their Landlady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.