Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun (19282 Views)

Relocate Katsina Airport Project And Risk 2027, Katsina Elders Warn Tinubu / “We’re Not Beggars, Take It To Tinubu”: Ogun CDA Chairman Criticizes Gov Abiodun / Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
AK481:
Quick question:

If you have a big company and there is a vacancy for MD/CEO.

You ve just received the CV of atiku and buhari

Who among this two candidate will be employ to manage your precious and hard built company.

Like for atiku
Share for buhari

None of them.
Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by obonujoker(m): 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
Chibuzor11:
All I know is that we Igbos and Christians all around the country have our PVCs ready to vote for Prophet Buhari.
That man is indeed a great blessing and must be a reincarnation of King David.
We must continue to abhor peace and unity as reasonable humans and must be undeterred by the brainwashings of the terrorist IPOB group and also what false prophets tell us in church.

Gotv is that you??
Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by forgiveness: 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
ZombieNation:

Kai. Afonjas and their blind Mumuism aka Tinubuism.

What I gleaned from Ambode’s saga is how Tinubu can even make you idiots to start hating your own father by just flicking his fingers.

Tinubu? Wetin concern Tinubu for Ogun state matter? undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Babiod: 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
Dapo Abiodun late Dj olu's dad
Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by ZombieNation: 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
forgiveness:

Tinubu? Wetin concern Tinubu for Ogun state matter? undecided

Ask that frog eyed bastard why he went to Ondo, Osun and Ekiti to force his puppet on them.
Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Ategberoson(m): 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
ZombieNation:

Kai. Afonjas and their blind Mumuism aka Tinubuism.

What I gleaned from Ambode’s saga is how Tinubu can even make you idiots to start hating your own father by just flicking his fingers.

you must be very stu pid to bring his father to your childish talk

if you don't have regards for your useless parent others do, uncultured Buffon

comes 2019 you fo ol will only cry a river as Buhari won't loose his sit to Atiku. Atiku don't have the political wave that can challenge person of Buhari, he come pick unpopular VP

by 2019, it would mark the end of Atiku political carrier in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by ZombieNation: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
obonujoker:

Gotv is that you??

That is the same jesuslovesyou poster.

An incredibly dense and vapid boko lunatic who is terrible at LARPing

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by obonujoker(m): 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
ZombieNation:

That is the same jesuslovesyou poster.

An incredibly dense and vapid boko lunatic who is terrible at LARPing

it's true o, jesuslovesyou... lol... I think he's a northerner

2 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by ZombieNation: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
[s]
Ategberoson:

you must be very stu pid to bring his father to your childish talk

if you don't have regards for your useless parent others do, uncultured Buffon

comes 2019 you fo ol will only cry a river as Buhari won't loose his sit to Atiku. Atiku don't have the political wave that can challenge person of Buhari, he come pick unpopular VP

by 2019, it would mark the end of Atiku political carrier in Nigeria
[/s]

Person wey no get papa dey vex.

Frustration is mounting on you afonjastic zombies as you know your zombie king is doomed to Duara.

Mention me again when you find your dead beat afonja daddy

2 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
kennyrichie6:
Any Nigerian shouting atikulating is a thief. Ask me why and I'm ready to defend it
Any Nigerian Shouting Sai Baba Must Be Ret@rded Considering The Lawlessness And Uncountable Preventable Deaths On A Daily Basis.Another 4 Yrs For Buhari Is Gonna Be Anarchy & Chaos On Steroids
Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Ategberoson(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

Person wey no get papa dey vex no say my papa is dead.

Frustration is mounting on you Igbo zombies as you know your zombie king is doomed to Duara.

Mention me again when you find my dead beat Igbo daddy

bringing your shameless father here with your depression and frustration won't end your miserable life

no one here brought this predicament to your life. take your frustration to your dead beat parent as you called them

Buhari will be reelected and you and your kinsmen can only commit suicide after 2019 grin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by technicallyrich(m): 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Thank God i am not a oyoruba man.
How can one man with rotten stinking teeth control men and young men.
In ss and se,nobody can try it,some will only support you,while others wont.
One of the reason That i will neva marry a oyoruba girl,i dont want my children to be cowards.

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by ZombieNation: 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
[s]
Ategberoson:

bringing your shameless father here with your depression and frustration won't end your miserable life

no one here brought this predicament to your life. take your frustration to your dead beat parent as you called them

Buhari will be reelected and you and your kinsmen can only commit suicide after 2019 grin
[/s]

Have you located your father?

Aregbeson indeed

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by mikeweezy(m): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
Chibuzor11:
All I know is that we Igbos and Christians all around the country have our PVCs ready to vote for Prophet Buhari.
We must continue to abhor peace and unity as reasonable humans and must be undeterred by the brainwashings of the terrorist IPOB group and also what false prophets tell us in church.
I dnt quote animals in form of humans
Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Ategberoson(m): 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

Have you located my father?

chibuzor indeed

I'm not to be held responsible for your brain malfunction

take your father search to your wretched region and stop crying all over here in search for him

have you located your father, see grammar grin

illiteracy is indeed a disease

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by jafol(m): 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
technicallyrich:
Thank God i am not a oyoruba man.
How can one man with rotten stinking teeth control men and young men.
In ss and se,nobody can try it,some will only support you,while others wont.
One of the reason That i will neva marry a oyoruba girl,i dont want my children to be cowards.
I bet NO yoruba girl will even look your way when your women are trooping to hump on our dicks.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Afonja007: 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
Benekruku:

God bless your Mother!

At 16 years pace of PDP, this guy has achieved more than all of it

Share the money they are craving for, but Buhari is putting the country to work.

Okonjo Iweala foresaw doom ahead by reckless spending and warned Nigerians, Did we listen?

Now we paying for all free money and Mofo's are wailing

Atiku is just sharing money

He is a walk over, Not with the Eastern Candidate beside him. He is a goner
afonja or almajiri man changed his name to chibuzo1 and you itiboribo believe him angry
Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by technicallyrich(m): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
jafol:

I bet NO yoruba girl will even look your way when your women are trooping to hump on our dicks.
boy,ss and se (biafran) girls are still like oyoruba girls,but i say i wont marry them na by force.
Ok reasons why i wont marry them.
They dont wash their pant and are very dirty.
They fart too much.
Just like their men,they are back stabbers,thieves and ritualist.
They always cheat in marriage.
They love juju so much.
They have slave mentality.
They normally kill their husband.
Should i continue
Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Justinah4real(f): 12:09am On Oct 28, 2018
Chibuzor11:

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by puretayo(m): 12:23am On Oct 28, 2018
Chai baba grin

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by gozie112(m): 12:30am On Oct 28, 2018
Chibuzor11:

Speak for urself oga..U And who..my vote is for atikuobi

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by able20(m): 1:39am On Oct 28, 2018
Benekruku:

God bless your Mother!

At 16 years pace of PDP, this guy has achieved more than all of it

Share the money they are craving for, but Buhari is putting the country to work.

Okonjo Iweala foresaw doom ahead by reckless spending and warned Nigerians, Did we listen?

Now we paying for all free money and Mofo's are wailing

Atiku is just sharing money

He is a walk over, Not with the Eastern Candidate beside him. He is a goner
You're even worst than a lifeless person.
Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by israelmao(m): 3:07am On Oct 28, 2018
I am not surprised with what is happening to APC virtually in all states it only shows God is working.
Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by perryy(m): 6:17am On Oct 28, 2018
Chibuzor11:

Your Buhari is a terrorist.
Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by meccuno: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2018
ZombieNation:

1. Kemi is a pariah now. No notable organisation will have any doing with her after her stint as the worst and most incompetent minister of finance.

2. Her appointment only exposed her as grossly incompetent and unemployable and also with her forgery scandal her reputations is beyond repair

3. We all know the only reason she was appointed was because she was and still remains a mistress in an adulterous relationship with this big nosed afonja

4. Tinubu and Amosun had never been friends or associates.

5. We know Tinubu is fighting his fellow afonjas for the single reason that he wants to take sole credit for delivering SW for Buhari from where he will claim more compensation

6. I am not Igbo but thank God I am not a afonja bastard

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2018
gozie112:

Small small boys on Nairaland.... The reason I don't argue anymore on this forum

1 Like

Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2018
gozie112:

Small small boys on Nairaland.... The reason I don't argue anymore on this forum
Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by ofwest47(m): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2018
Amosun should stop dividing the cordial and good relationship between the Egbas Ijebu and Yewas that constitute Ogun State .A lake of Egba land, Olubara of Ibara, Olu of Ilaro in good relationship for wish both are cordial in their togetherness with both Obà Ijebu Ode Akarigbo of Remo land and Oba Ijebu Igbo .I am an Egba man and I am married to Ijebu Igbo lady with children and in very happy good relationship.
So Amosun should stop using politics to divide us.
Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by gozie112(m): 7:47am On Oct 28, 2018
Tosinayoko:

Methuselah I hear u
Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Benekruku(m): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2018
able20:

You're even worst than a lifeless person.

5%
Re: Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun by Earthquake1: 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
front4line:

The foolishness of the average NL Igbo is like ZeeWorld.

Lalasticlala rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Panel Announces Recovery Of N3 Billion From Two Civil Servants / Feminist Coalition Publishes Audited Accounts Of #EndSARS Donations / Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.