Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) (19264 Views)

Security Agencies Know Bandits’ Hideouts – Sheikh Gumi Alleges / Video Of Sheikh Gumi's Meeting With Bandits In Zamfara / Young Mori, Adamawa Hunter Killed In Gun Battle With Bandits In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by cPapaAjascO: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, the Kaduna-based Islamic scholar, has denied being invited, arrested or quizzed by the Department of State Services, DSS.

The Sheikh was reported to have been with the DSS for questioning over remarks he allegedly made against the military.

Speaking to Vanguard last night, Sheikh Gumi said his interventions with bandits inside forests were done in collaboration with the government and security agencies.

Therefore, Gumi said, he did not commit any offence.

His words: “Nobody invited me for questioning or any arrest. I can say that categorically.

“Since I ventured into the forest, I went there with full security— the Police, with the knowledge of the DSS, traditional rulers and the Fulani leaders. I never went alone.
"

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/i-was-not-invited-arrested-quizzed-by-dss-sheikh-gumi/?amp=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0nL3d3-pLY

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by cPapaAjascO: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
Cc: Dominique lalasticlala; mynd44; Farano;Rocktation

1 Like

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Gondonu: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Of course because both Gumi, the government and security agencies are all pursuing the same mission.
Obadiah Mailafia said a lots of things including the startling revelation that northern governors/elites are sponsoring bandits/terrorists.Are they not happening today?

But Mailafia has had many DSS invitations while Gumi continues to freely romance these criminal elements without the security agencies capitalizing on this to make any headway.How will a sane person not consider a collabo between all of them? Even Lai Mohammed said Gumi is a worthy disciple than IPOB.I SMH for this wicked government What a country.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by slawormiir: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Bunch of moda fuckkers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Vicotex(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Bloody fulani liar.
Gumi I no blame you.
How wish the country na better place people like you for don get sentenced to death by electrocution.
Nonsense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by lilfresh96(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Nuelito: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Some people are hell bent on making life unstable for the populace...all the kidnap cases that stir up on daily basis na deal between dx smellos and FG to milk off the country's funds.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Vicotex(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
This Gumi never talk truth
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by dynicks(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
How this man goes home with his share of funds each time government does its part of settlement!!

Oboy forget it!...everyone and everything is on disguise mode right now in this country...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by adriano50: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
First page well-done gumi
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Xscape047: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
But no arrests
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
What an audacity by the self imposed chief negotiator of bandits. This busy body psycho is trying to make himself important, while he is just a pawn in the game of international arms dealing & mercenaries.

3 Likes

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by alingo2013(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by jaymoney1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ff
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by sammy7410(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
For sale

2 Likes

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Teejay13(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by KIngvenus: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Get #150 airtime per referral
Must have a Gmail account
Easy task...Will take less than 1 minutes to complete
Self referral allowed too
Inbox me if interested � ✅
WhatsApp

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
ONIONBANDIT
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
COME OVER HERE! angry

1 Like

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Kenn55: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Gumi can't keep advocating for bandits without the knowledge and collaboration of Buhari and his inner circle.
Buhari, the police and military knows who and where the bandits. How do you think these bandits will be this bold without the backing of the government? How many days did it take the govt to rein on unknown gun men in the east?

11 Likes

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
It's a family affair
And your cashing out

We know

2 Likes

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Crowwejihadist: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Strictly Northern affair
Wonder what's giving him such confidence that he don't even fear our locay DSS
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by koolpal(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
No wahala
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Sunnybay7: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nah so, minister of bandits affiars.

1 Like

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Born2winnx: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Fûck the North..only them be boko boys.. only them be fulani herdsmen...only them be bandits.

Damn.

1 Like

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Torosk1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Gumi terrorist.. Enjoy your Fulani president while it last...

5 Likes

Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
smiley
Re: Gumi: Before I Meet With Bandits, Government & Security Agencies Know (Video) by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sheikh Gumi said his interventions with bandits inside forests were done in collaboration with the government and security agencies.
Na so. Family matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic / Sagay: Nigerians Traveling Abroad Will Be Subjected To Inhuman Treatment / PDP’s Jatau defeats ousted APC Rep member In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.