Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Do You Want To Get Pregnant... This Might Be Just What You Need - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Want To Get Pregnant... This Might Be Just What You Need (412 Views)

I'm 17 And My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Just Just What Must I Do? / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Get Pregnant... This Might Be Just What You Need by Chigozie1(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hello smiley

Getting pregnant can sometimes be a little hard....

It's usually like that.

Research shows that for Healthy couples trying to conceive, 60% become pregnant by the 6th month of trying and about 85% become pregnant by the end of one year of regular sex.

However, there are lots of factors in between.

Age matters
Frequency of sex matters
The timing is also important
And the trickiest part.... The fertile period of the woman.
Among other things....

Every month thousands of people search for "How to get pregnant fast"

It's the reason why I started searching, to find resources that would be helpful in helping women get pregnant faster.

I wrote a guide, based on the scientific evidence. I wanted to sell it for #3500
But...
I want to give it out for FREE... but only to the first 15 people to submit their WhatsApp numbers...

I'll send it via WhatsApp.... ASAP
I'll also be available to answer any questions you may have.
Re: Do You Want To Get Pregnant... This Might Be Just What You Need by Impactever(m): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
Thanks for the free offer .....but i prefer you share it here for all to see, read and enjoy
and so that relevant experts can jointly make their contributions and critics as the case may be...

Thank you.....
Re: Do You Want To Get Pregnant... This Might Be Just What You Need by IamPlato(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2018

All You Need Is A Nutricious Prick rich In Protein
Re: Do You Want To Get Pregnant... This Might Be Just What You Need by falcon01: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
IamPlato:

All You Need Is A Nutricious Prick rich In Protein
guy why you steal my comment nah grin

(1) (Reply)

16 Awesome Ways To Win A Girl’s Heart Even If She’s Acting Funny / 70-year-old Woman Engaged To Her Age-long Ex / Aquawoman | 2019 Latest Nigerian Movies| Starring [ken Erics, Zubby Micheal]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.