Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Atiku Should Stop Deceiving People With Restructuring Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Should Stop Deceiving People With Restructuring Campaign (1068 Views)

Anthony Sani: Igbo Confusing 2023 Presidency With Restructuring / Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? / 2019: Buhari, Atiku Playing Politics With Restructuring – Senator Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Atiku Should Stop Deceiving People With Restructuring Campaign by helinues: 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
eph12:

The OP didn't ask for clarification from the campaign team, he outrightly condemned it.

I would understand if he's pro Buhari / APC and so will by default do or say anything to score political points for his party, no crime there. But passing as neutral and condemning issues like this just because of past or present experience is a no no. We won't be where we are today if that's how the whites behave

Must I support a candidate before I could express my opinion? I am neither APC or PDP but pro Nigeria.

Kindly explain to us how Atiku is planning to go about his restructuring . I am here to learn
Re: Atiku Should Stop Deceiving People With Restructuring Campaign by Ojiofor: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
madridguy:
Buhari must go so the people that raped Nigeria for 16 years should come back and finish us? I'm sure you don't have Nigeria interest at heart.

The very reason we shouldn't allow any party or president take us for a long rough ride again.If you fail in your first term you will be booted out nor matter your party affiliation by so doing fake leaders will give way for real leaders to emerge.
Re: Atiku Should Stop Deceiving People With Restructuring Campaign by Jax1: 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
helinues:

Thanks for the lay man language.

Oh well. U were hoping to extract mineral resources to help your non performing capacity before u restructure. Well I wasn't expecting you to understand a thing about restructuring. Keep looking for mineral resources underground to sustain urself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Explodes In Adamawa: / Onnoghen: Why Suspension Of CJN Is Legal – Junaid Mohammed / Biafra: IPOB Exclusive Press Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.