Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Which Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Do You Prefer? (431 Views)

Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) / Guys Which Type Of Shape Do You Prefer? (pix) / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer? by queenice7(f): 8:32am On Oct 28, 2018
good day blessed people... i want to do a small survey. am starting a business of bags, shoes and accessories, but am in a dilemma now on whether I should order the stuffs from the wholesalers based on what I perceive people will like, which will reach 3weeks b4 I get it, so wen I post it online, I get to sell it to people that order for it that same day... or if I should post pictures of nice items available in the wholesale store, stating the price and make people solicit for orders and wait for 3 weeks for the items, after which they'll pay on delivery... plss o as a customer which will u prefer?
Re: Which Do You Prefer? by CaptainMitch: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2018
Three weeks is a really long time to wait unless you are shipping from abroad. Some may feel you have scammed them after such a long time.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? by tripplephi: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2018
Hmmm
Let me share a little wisdom with you PEOPLE DO NOT USUALLY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT TILL THEY SEE IT

Don't go into BUSINESS or any kind if you have to ask people what they want, because If i know what I WANT, why will I tell you and then wait for you to come and sell to me.... meanwhile in that duration of time I could go and get it myself..... I HOPE YOU GET MY DRIFT?

Am impressed a damsel like you is taking up the responsibility for financial wealth BUT maybe you can add a little wisdom....

* IMPORTING can take you only 5 days INSTEAD of your proposed 3 weeks and its will be far far cheaper than if you buy from some wholesalers in Naija.

* THIS IS ALREADY CHRISTMAS season so buy something that everyone would need for christmas if you wanna sell fast without selling on credit

* TAKE GOOD ADVANTAGE of online market places like JIJI or OLX even if you are not importing clothes shoes or gadgets... THEY ARE A GREAT PLACE TO START

* TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SOCIAL MEDIA .... buy a facebook page with thousands of naija followers and join at least 20 vibrant naija groups daily... then POST YOUR WELL DIGITALLY DESIGNED ADVERTS(share from your page to the group) THERE and watch how you will get lots of orders and sales.

* ALSO USE INSTAGRAM... it is a great way to start.

during these sales remember it is your RELATIONSHIP with the customer that counts and not what they buy.... BECAUSE, this is the ONLY TRUE WAY you would know what they NEED. People can tell you what they wish for... BUT only a sharp business person can notice what they NEED.

I wish you well, your man must surely be proud of you. Remember if you sell what is common then people will buy on credit and hurt you over time.
STAY WOKE

queenice7:
good day blessed people... i want to do a small survey. am starting a business of bags, shoes and accessories, but am in a dilemma now on whether I should order the stuffs from the wholesalers based on what I perceive people will like, which will reach 3weeks b4 I get it, so wen I post it online, I get to sell it to people that order for it that same day... or if I should post pictures of nice items available in the wholesale store, stating the price and make people solicit for orders and wait for 3 weeks for the items, after which they'll pay on delivery... plss o as a customer which will u prefer?
Re: Which Do You Prefer? by degamonn: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2018
?

(1) (Reply)

How Truck Driver Turns Internet Sensation After Wedding His Beautiful Fiancee / Niger State Child Bride:true Story / Lady Dumped By Lover Attempts Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.