Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) (22858 Views)

Obasanjo Arrives Uyo On Monday To Inaugurate 29km Etinan Road & Cable Bridges / Obasanjo arrives Addis Ababa for AU Election Observation Mission / Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
MartinsD12:

Speak for yourself joor wetin be we, you and who eeh? Whether you like it or not obj is the father of Nigerian politics come rain, come shine and also he is the king maker you can't take it away from him even buhari knows that in 2015
Boy, when I said we, I didn't had you in mind because just like OBJ, you are inconsequential. OBJ could be the king maker in your family, but definitely not mine nor my state.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by I888(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Princedapace:

Guy, e go be una like film.. Two prominent and loyal APC members have told ur party that it won't be easy like it was in 2015.

U guys won 2015 due to low turn out of voters in the east.. Watch out for next year..

Both international and local forces are against Buhari..

He is the most unqualified president in modern time.. Una go see how far.. The news I'm getting from reliable sources about some powerful business men and United States govt backed plans to chase Buhari out, una go shock.

Let not talk much. Buhari is dead upstair.. He has nothing to offer.. In fact, APC will depend heavily on rigging to win..

But this time around, they will meet rigging for rigging..

Lol... Leave those guys. They don't even know that some business men and entrepreneurs are willing to spend some millions to vote Buhari out because their business have suffered under Buhari.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Princedapace(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

Keep encouraging yourself

That running mate of Atiku will drown him

If the whole East vote, It wont neutralize the North-Western alliance

To early to start saying rigging

And u think the entire south west will vote Buhari abi. What was south west votes to APC in 2015?
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Princedapace(m): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Several pdp chieftains have also written off atiku.there was no low turnout in the east in 2015,the card reader simply reduced the rigging pdp usually carried out there.if incident forms were disallowed,it would have been lower.mind you,turnout is usually low in ss/se,pdp just inflates figures.expect lower figures next year.

The rigging in the north, especially Kano will not work this time since the powerful pdp members who defected to APC back then are back to pdp..

The rigging was so much that corps members who were there couldn't hide it.. The videos were every where on the Internet.. This time around, na rigging for rigging bro..
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by DBDaniel(m): 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
For that named obasanjo evil & all manners of names where are they what is there contributions to way forward to Nigeria compares to the one he has done in the history
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by VcStunner(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Guy,stop consoling your self.politics is now played at the grassroots not with the elites.udom has lost out,you will see by february.for him to invite a non akwa ibomite for support and not any influential akwa ibomite,doesnt it show you that hes lost akwa ibom? When buhari gets 25% next year,you go see
lol, am sure you don't believe what you just wrote yeah? I can't teach you anything here but maybe someday when you are INTERESTED in politics, you might find out why the masses depend on the elites to decide who they vote.
But let me ask you this... Do you by any chance think that Akpabio's alignment with the APC might make some former PDP voters change their minds and vote APC next year?
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Atk1nson(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Boy, how often does Buhari replies to his critics?
Let me tell you a short story... prior to 2012 governorship election in Edo state, Aneni was seen as a god and he came on on live TV in Edo state, beat his chest and boasted that he would show Oshiomhole that he is the sole decider of whosoever would rule Edo state. And at the end what happened, we defeated him in his place, Uromi, same place I hail from. Take this home, have you been hearing even even tinubu talk? we have dash PDP the talking while we are busy strategizing.

OK, let's leave it to 2019
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by ekestic1976(f): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
Omeokachie:
Baba Iyabo

Ebora Owu

Anjonu to n mi igbo kiji kiji

Erujeje to n da APC lamu.

Go learn Yoruba language the more. Like you didn't stay long in School. Is it anjonu or ajanaku?
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by 12fruits(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Don't kill yourselves for any politician. Vote for the person you want not because of party affiliation. www.kufreudo.com
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by senatordave1(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Princedapace:

The rigging in the north, especially Kano will not work this time since the powerful pdp members who defected to APC back then are back to pdp..

The rigging was so much that corps members who were there couldn't hide it.. The videos were every where on the Internet.. This time around, na rigging for rigging bro..
When they were not there,buhari still scored over a million in kano,katsina,bauchi,kaduna etc.it will make no difference.infact,its pdp that wont be able to record bogus and unrealistic figures again from the ss/se.apc has more wider sphere and areas to rig.they have ne/nw,sw,niger,nasarawa kogi to rig.pdp will mount a little resistance in sokoto,kano,kaduna but apc will still prevail.
The pdp has ss/se alone to rig but will encounter heavy resistance in rivers,delta,imo,akwa ibom,anambra,cross river,kwara,taraba,edo which will result in a stalemate or a narrow pdp win in those states.pdp wont have problem rigging in bayelsa,enugu,abia,ebonyi which is not enough.you can see why atiku cannot win.
The new inec method where only card readers are used and no more incidents form will surely make rigging difficult.it will favour only areas which usually records high turnout which is nw/ne while areas like se/se that records low turnout will fumble atiku.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by senatordave1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
VcStunner:
lol, am sure you don't believe what you just wrote yeah? I can't teach you anything here but maybe someday when you are INTERESTED in politics, you might find out why the masses depend on the elites to decide who they vote.
But let me ask you this... Do you by any chance think that Akpabio's alignment with the APC might make some former PDP voters change their minds and vote APC next year?
If you are really familiar with the state politics,you will know that akpabio is the most popular and influential politician in the state.all the instruments and personnel pdp usually uses to rig polls in akwa ibom are in the hands of akpabio and apc.theres nothing for you to teach me.if you have been working with inec during elections or following elections,you will know that pdp has no chance.
Obviously,die hard fans of akpabio will follow him to anywhere.the love they have for him is non-partisan.whichever party he goes,he will always win easily.at least he can influence half of his voters to vote buhari in a free and fair pol.he also has the money to buy off the voters,thats in a free and fair atmosphere.but mind you elections are mostly not free and fair in the state which gives him more power.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by MartinsD12(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Boy, when I said we, I didn't had you in mind because just like OBJ, you are inconsequential. OBJ could be the king maker in your family, but definitely not mine nor my state.
I guess you don't know anything in politics
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Unie30: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2018
These men are living big. They own big houses, cars and huge bank accounts. Their children and great grand children are not in the country... It is disappointing to note that u guys are already fighting cos of them. Shame on you sycophants.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity / Goodluck Jonathan Joins World Leaders At International Leadership Conference / Caption These Photos Of Okorocha And Mimiko In A Show Of Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.