Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) (22863 Views)

Obasanjo Arrives Uyo On Monday To Inaugurate 29km Etinan Road & Cable Bridges / Obasanjo arrives Addis Ababa for AU Election Observation Mission / Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
Benekruku:

Leave them to win the election on Social Media

Status quo on ground, they have no idea about

Using an unpopular Atiku to win an highly influencial and popular Buhari who same time is the incumbent

This how people lose in gambling. Ability to face reality and action on it

I pray they are able to bear the final outcome. But If they couldn't, lagoon will always be an option to them
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by monerozi5590: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
Someone should educate me here please on this Qua Iboe Church and United Evangelical Church stuff. I am still confuse.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Shegzo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
Obasanjo is inconsequential...we will deal with him and show him he is a nobody by next year election. We successful did it to Aneni, Ize-iyamu and the Igbinedion's, and Obasanjo won't be an exception.

for your dream
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by doublefreez(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
Obasanjo is inconsequential... .

Lie to yourself all you want. Obj is here. In time he will fade. b4 then, accept your reality
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by BabaO2: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
Obasanjo's bank accounts are suddenly increasing and he is finally happy with atiku courtesy of his remitted share of harllibouton money by atiku.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Shegzo:

for your dream
Please tell me the last time OBJ supported a candidate and the person won an election even in Ogun state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
doublefreez:

Lie to yourself all you want. Obj is here. In time he will fade. b4 then, accept your reality
What's this reality you talk about?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by osazeeblue01: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
Obasanjo is inconsequential...we will deal with him and show him he is a nobody by next year election. We successful did it to Aneni, Ize-iyamu and the Igbinedion's, and Obasanjo won't be an exception.

Whats wrog with your thinking boy

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Philinho(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
Not until you bring out buhari's WAEC. Shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Austino50: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
The game is over for OBJ he should go and hide....... if Bakasi was his ancestral place would he have given it out to Cameron the way he did and displaced those who are from there till today or if Odi was his ancestral place will he wipe it out the way he did... now he's busy moving from place to place looking for relevancy...... He held the allocation of Lagos state all through his tenure.... he said God will not forgiven him should he give Atiku to Nigeria but now he want to give Atiku to Nigeria and that he has forgiven him but yet he didn't tell us what Atiku did to Nigeria that he (Atiku)has repented from.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by jidewash(m): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
sureheaven:
shocked shocked
Igbos over to u
where r the two of them now?
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by epistleNow(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
Where's the storm ?

Something should be done to all these lame headlines that's used online and in tabloids.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Atk1nson(m): 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Please tell me the last time OBJ supported a candidate and the person won an election even in Ogun state.

Don't be naive, Obasanjo is not at the level of Tinubu to meddle in regional politics, he plays his art at the centre, I believe Goodluck can attest to that.

Over a year ago, when Obasanjo started his campaign against Buhari, most politicians were still flocking around Buhari and was talking back. Today even Buhari isn't sure of himself and has kept mute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
Just let him before corruption fights corruption back
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by senatordave1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
VcStunner:
Udom is my guy, the move to bring OBJ to AKS is strategic. At a time the local emancipators (HOA members) in the state are jittery over weda their support for Udom can guarantee them a return to the house, Udom decides to show who his supporters are. Today one has visited, tomorrow a certain bishop who is a regular visitor might drop in to say hi to the Christian family..lol. thing is, Obong Akpabio has never been a member of APC and will never be.
Just like Oshiomole, he is just another positive that will soon be turned negative due to the highly reducing chemical nature of the APC.
Ever imagined how talents like Fashola, Ngige, Osibanjo and the likes all lost their good will and are now considered highly inconsequential in their local wards?
Guy,stop consoling your self.politics is now played at the grassroots not with the elites.udom has lost out,you will see by february.for him to invite a non akwa ibomite for support and not any influential akwa ibomite,doesnt it show you that hes lost akwa ibom? When buhari gets 25% next year,you go see
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by senatordave1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
maybachmusic:
Amosun

Udom

Atiku In Dubai
.. lipsrsealed undecided

2019 issagoal
Udom has lost 20 lgas to nsima already.what will obj to do retrieve them?
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by johnnie999: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
I don’t know why nigerians celebrate thieves, we all know what these people have done and still doing to this country, instead of condemning them or even keep quiet, you still go ahead and support them, SMH �‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
osazeeblue01:

Whats wrog with your thinking boy
U gbe o
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by osazeeblue01: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
U gbe o
Era gbo o
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
Atk1nson:

Don't be naive, Obasanjo is not at the level of Tinubu to meddle in regional politics, he plays his art at the centre, I believe Goodluck can attest to that.

Over a year ago, when Obasanjo started his campaign against Buhari, most politicians were still flocking around Buhari and was talking back. Today even Buhari isn't sure of himself and has kept mute
Boy, how often does Buhari replies to his critics?
Let me tell you a short story... prior to 2012 governorship election in Edo state, Aneni was seen as a god and he came on on live TV in Edo state, beat his chest and boasted that he would show Oshiomhole that he is the sole decider of whosoever would rule Edo state. And at the end what happened, we defeated him in his place, Uromi, same place I hail from. Take this home, have you been hearing even even tinubu talk? we have dash PDP the talking while we are busy strategizing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
osazeeblue01:

Era gbo o
Uzuo...ekita!
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
tuniski:
Who is this?
Leave that FACELESS and nameless fool...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by olaak15(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

My brother we shall see. 2019 isn't far away...then we would remind you and your likes that Obasanjo can't even win his ward
my friend you better go and look for something meaningful for your life; if you're dreaming you better wake up from your slumber; Buhari can never and will never attempt to cross Obj way take this from me or you go and hug transformer.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Princedapace(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Benekruku:

Leave them to win the election on Social Media

Status quo on ground, they have no idea about

Using an unpopular Atiku to win an highly influencial and popular Buhari who same time is the incumbent

This how people lose in gambling. Ability to face reality and action on it

Guy, e go be una like film.. Two prominent and loyal APC members have told ur party that it won't be easy like it was in 2015.

U guys won 2015 due to low turn out of voters in the east.. Watch out for next year..

Both international and local forces are against Buhari..

He is the most unqualified president in modern time.. Una go see how far.. The news I'm getting from reliable sources about some powerful business men and United States govt backed plans to chase Buhari out, una go shock.

Let not talk much. Buhari is dead upstair.. He has nothing to offer.. In fact, APC will depend heavily on rigging to win..

But this time around, they will meet rigging for rigging..
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
olaak15:
my friend you better go and look for something meaningful for your life; if you're dreaming you better wake up from your slumber; Buhari can never and will never attempt to cross Obj way take this from me or you go and hug transformer.
You must be very stupid, do I look like I live below $10 a day? I am not surprise, I have never been surprised by you lots. You lots are good at chest beating and at the end, ends up losing. Hey boy, 2019 won't be an exception. If you think otherwise, we can place a bet on it and I am willing to give you 1million votes ahead. Till then, go and die!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by senatordave1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Princedapace:

Guy, e go be una like film.. Two prominent and loyal APC members have told ur party that it won't be easy like it was in 2015.

U guys won 2015 due to low turn out of voters in the east.. Watch out for next year..

He is the most unqualified president in modern time.. Una go see how far.. The news I'm getting from reliable sources about some powerful business men and United States govt backed plans to chase Buhari out, una go shock.

Let not talk much. Buhari is dead upstair.. He has nothing to offer.. In fact, APC will depend heavily on rigging to win..

Several pdp chieftains have also written off atiku.there was no low turnout in the east in 2015,the card reader simply reduced the rigging pdp usually carried out there.if incident forms were disallowed,it would have been lower.mind you,turnout is usually low in ss/se,pdp just inflates figures.expect lower figures next year.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Who is this FACELESS, shameless thing again?

Why hidding under Nairaland forum to threaten Obasanjo? are you alright?

Show your face and identify yourself before we believe you...

Dirty coward::::
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Several pdp chieftains have also written off atiku.there was no low turnout in the east in 2015,the card reader simply reduced the rigging pdp usually carried out there.if incident forms were disallowed,it would have been lower.mind you,turnout is usually low in ss/se,pdp just inflates figures.expect lower figures next year.

Lies from AFONJA republic terrorists
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Benekruku(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Princedapace:

grin grin grin

Keep encouraging yourself

That running mate of Atiku will drown him

If the whole East vote, It wont neutralize the North-Western alliance

To early to start saying rigging
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
thunderfirebuha:

Who is this FACELESS, shameless thing again?

Why hidding under Nairaland forum to threaten Obasanjo? are you alright?

Show your face and identify yourself before we believe you...

Dirty coward::::
Now it's clear that truly stupidity runs in your family and their is no sight of it ending soon. You are a newbie here, if not you would have known me, kinginvahala here on nairaland. If truly you weren't stupid, the first thing you would have done before terming me faceless would be to click on my profile and check if I have a DP, and the last time I checked, there was a DP on my profile and those that aren't new over here know me both facially and otherwise. My brother, can same be said about you? so who is now the coward and faceless idi@t between us?
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by MartinsD12(m): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
Speak for yourself joor wetin be we, you and who eeh? Whether you like it or not obj is the father of Nigerian politics come rain, come shine and also he is the king maker you can't take it away from him even buhari knows that in 2015
Re: Obasanjo Arrives Akwa Ibom For A Worship Service With Gov Udom(pics) by Seun360(m): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Omeokachie:
Baba Iyabo
Ebora Owu
Anjonu to n mi igbo kiji kiji
Erujeje to n da APC lamu.
Akuko,

Yet, couldn't deliver his ward.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State / Imo APC: Setback As Court Stops Two Candidates from tomorrow's elections / Maria Amadi: Youths Protest Against Ultimatum To Release Nurse's Killers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.