Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina (15800 Views)

Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by meccuno: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Stale, next pls

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by observanc1: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
annnikky:

Then how can Nigerians vote in a man without a single ssce/waec certificate, are we that dumb? Even the pastor that called himself a learned lawyer is serving someone without certificate, is that not stupidity? I wonder if it was opposition that is in this kinda mess, their reaction would've been something else undecided
my sister, that is nigeria for u
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by meccuno: 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strangebuttrue:
This femi Should be flogged to coma

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by rexwalters: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Smarkie:
certificateless dullard
I'd rather be a certificateless peep with power like President Buhari,wealth like Bill Gates & mark Zuckerberg and make good intellectual liberation music for the people like the Great Fela and Bob Marley,than have a Phd like your professor in that faculty of poverty you called an institution you claimed to have attended,with that worthless piece of crap shitpaper you call a degree or temperature?
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by observanc1: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Basher8583:

so thats enough reason for you to go mad about it.
me go about it? Bashir, if u are sick, go to the nearest hospital pls
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by staggerman(m): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Quality20:
correct one adeshina. How can some foolish ipob zealots claim a whole general isn't literate or qualified? Are u guys saying NA is just like IPOB or Niger delta militants with ragtag guys who have no knowledge of anything?
So after Buhari has staked his life to defend d country as a military man, u guys out of gross and misplaced enemity are now saying all sorts of rubbish about him! Is that how u guys hate APC, Buhari and Muslims?

Where is his waec certificate?
Leave grammar

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by rexwalters: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
staggerman:

Where is his waec certificate?
Leave grammar
Say your papa waec strong you no for dey nairaland dey vex,no be President Buhari fault, as a poor soul you can't imagine the luxurious lifestyle of people that live and work close with the presidency and Aso Rock,if you ever get a chance to get close or as a Kid you might be taken on a secondary school tour to visit the President You will see oil money wealth in action,Saudi Arabia style, be here waiting for certificate.

Go and ask Sanusi barkindo which certificate he used to become Secretary General of OPEC?
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
rexwalters:
They say the truth is bitter,APC that was conceived 5 years ago and President Buhari are not the ones that made your life a failed project. You need more soul searching.

A bad tree will never yield good fruits,you can't give what you don't have,President Buhari is the current chairman of Ecowas and our President,if you are not a Nigerian you can grab your Ecowas passport and move to Kumasi Ghana because it just so happens the President of The Republic of Nigeria for the next 4 years is an 80 year old man by your own account.

"" APC that was conceived 5 years ago and President Buhari are not the ones that made your life a failed project. You "
Ur life has been a failed project in 1960. the formation of PDP on 1998 didnt make ur life a failed project.

It takes a great fool to support an 80 year old man with dementia n Alzheimer's disease to rule u for the next 4 years.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by rexwalters: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" APC that was conceived 5 years ago and President Buhari are not the ones that made your life a failed project. You "
Ur life has been a failed project in 1960. the formation of PDP on 1998 didnt make ur life a failed project.

It takes a great fool to support an 80 year old man with dementia n Alzheimer's disease to rule u for the next 4 years.
The upper cut must have hit you hard to the temple,you sound confused?Jibbery jabbling,How old is your pdp elder statesman Alhaji Abubakar Atiku Grand Patron Meyetti Allah and grandson of Othman Dan Fodio?
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by tete7000(m): 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
sureheaven:
Honestly speaking a lot of Nigerians are too dumb.

Even the educated ones have allowed politics to becloud their sense of reasoning. How can u say retired major general has no result. Someone that has attended war colleges both home and abroad.

You are the one that is dumb and dementia. No one is saying he doesn't have, the simple request is if he has it, he should present it. I did a first degree in UI, did a second degree there, I wanted to register for a PhD, they asked that I produce my waec certificate, and also my first and second degree certificates. Was it that they doubt I didn't have those results even after I graduated there twice? No. it is a simple requirement I must fulfill.
It is sickening when people with little education like you turn logic on its head and talk from your anus. If you don't know, ask and stop talking like an slowpoke. If Buhari has a certificate, let him produce it. Is that too much to do for Mr. integrity to lay this controversy to rest forever, mr intelligent slowpoke?2
That he has gone beyond school cert to higher qualifications should be the reason it shouldn't be difficult for him to reach out and produce the ordinary waec result.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by Franzinni: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
I am ashamed of this Femi he is an Omo ale.... See him defending what can't be defended... Animal!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by rexwalters: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
tete7000:

You are the one that is dumb and dementia. No one is saying he doesn't have, the simple request is if he has it, he should present it. I did a first degree in UI, did a second degree there, I wanted to register for a PhD, they asked that I produce my waec certificate, and also my first and second degree certificates. Was it that they doubt I didn't have those results even after I graduated there twice? No. it is a simple requirement I must fulfill.
It is sickening when people with little education like you turn logic on its head and talk from your anus. If you don't know, ask and stop talking like an slowpoke. If Buhari has a certificate, let him produce it. Is that too much to do for Mr. integrity to lay this controversy to rest forever, mr intelligent slowpoke?
It is a public document like INEC said if you need the certified true copy of any document from the Army you should go and make an application & pay the necessary fees to the Army HQ in Abuja and stop shouting on Nairaland or go to a High Court in any jurisdiction,you can even go back to an Ibadan High Court closest to UI to file your grievances.

I believe before the President got admitted into the Army War College in Pennsylvania he must have shown the school authority some credentials,the same way you showed them your credentials @ the University of Ibadan,you can contact the war college for verification?

Google American War College Pennsylvania class of '81 if you are in doubt,i rest my case.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
rexwalters:
The upper cut must have hit you hard to the temple,you sound confused?Jibbery jabbling,How old is your pdp elder statesman Alhaji Abubakar Atiku Grand Patron Meyetti Allah and grandson of Othman Dan Fodio?

Hes 71. at least 10 years younger than the dullardic brainlesa fossil.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by rexwalters: 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Hes 71. at least 10 years younger than the dullardic brainlesa fossil.
Abeg Mr Man go and sleep,let me concentrate on the Rams vs packers game going on.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
I Swear To God Nigerians Deserve The Misery & Deaths Ravaging The Nation..Abeg Make Una Re Elect The Pvssy..U Peeps Aint Seen Sh!T Yet

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
rexwalters:
It is a public document like INEC said if you need the certified true copy of any document from the Army you should go and make an application & pay the necessary fees to the Army HQ in Abuja and stop shouting on Nairaland or go to a High Court in any jurisdiction,you can even go back to an Ibadan High Court closest to UI to file your grievances.

I believe before the President got admitted into the Army War College in Pennsylvania he must have shown the school authority some credentials,the same way you showed them your credentials in the University of Ibadan,you can contact the war college for verification?

Google American War College Pennsylvania if you are in doubt,i rest my case.

U don't have a case.

Going for military training in U.S war college doesn't translate to owning a masters degree.

If Buhari had any certificate, He would have presented it long before now.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
rexwalters:
Abeg Mr Man go and sleep,let me concentrate on the Rams vs packers game going on.

Ok.

Remember to collect one ram there that u wee give to Buhari as he heads home.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by Whada: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
rexwalters:
I'd rather be a certificateless peep with power like President Buhari,wealth like Bill Gates & mark Zuckerberg and make good intellectual liberation music for the people like the Great Fela and Bob Marley,than have a Phd like your professor in that faculty of poverty you called an institution you claimed to have attended,with that worthless piece of crap shitpaper you call a degree or temperature?

Must you take stupidity to this height? Gosh! Is Buhari wealthy like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg or does he produce good music like anyone you mentioned? Listen even if he is a good man, which he isn't, does that mean we should set aside our constitutional requirement based on his self acclaimed 'good'? Do you know what precedence means? Once we sweep this under the carpet, in future we can't stop another person from vying for a post without his certificate because looking back, Buhari did it in the past and INEC didn't stop him. Pls receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by rexwalters: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U don't have a case.

Going for military training in U.S war college doesn't translate to owning a masters degree.

Are you not a Nigerian Citizen precision fx or are you afraid of the Military?go and apply at Army HQ Abuja for the certified true copy of his certificate.

Your conscience must be judging you?where did you hear me say a military training in a United States war college translates to owning a Master's degeree,although we both know it is?
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
rexwalters:
Are you not a Nigerian Citizen precision fx or are you afraid of the Military?go and apply at Army HQ Abuja for the certified true copy of his certificate.

Your conscience must be judging you?where did you hear me say a military training in a United States war college translates to owning a Master's degeree,although we both know it is?

U guys have always claimed that Buhari got a masters degree in U.S war college...Only God knows the kind institute wey no de request WAEC or Degree before person go start Msc program grin.

""' are you afraid of the Military?go and apply at Army HQ Abuja for the certified true copy of his certificate. ""

Are u well @ all?

Buhari the commander in chief of armed forces is alive n well, so why can't he apply for his certificate

Did I collect ur WAEC certificate for u?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by rexwalters: 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
Whada:

Must you take stupidity to this height? Gosh! Is Buhari wealthy like Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg or does he produce good music like anyone you mentioned? Listen even if he is a good man, which he isn't, does that mean we should set aside our constitutional requirement based on his self acclaimed 'good'? Do you know what precedence means? Once we sweep this under the carpet, in future we can't stop another person from vying for a post without his certificate because looking back, Buhari did it in the past and INEC didn't stop him. Pls receive sense
It is a simple example that will be difficult for feeble minds like you to comprehend,simple analogy,non of the peeps mentioned from Bill Gates to Fela got to their lofty heights with no college degree.

I hope you have a better understanding now? look before you leap,think deeply before you scramble to post thrash.The glass could be either half full or half empty.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by rexwalters: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U guys have always claimed that Buhari got a masters degree in U.S war college...Only God knows the kind institute wey no de request WAEC or Degree before person go start Msc program grin.

""' are you afraid of the Military?go and apply at Army HQ Abuja for the certified true copy of his certificate. ""

Are u well @ all?

Buhari the commander in chief of armed forces is alive n well, so why can't he apply for his certificate

Did I collect ur WAEC certificate for u?
Then forever shut your mouth and hold your peace and top shedding those crocodile tears as if you really care?,your hate for President Buhari living in Aso Rock will only lead you to an early grave,Jealousy.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by deomelo: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U don't have a case.

....but it means he's more than qualified to be the president of Nigeria, regardless of your irrelevant certificate headache. This is why they keep saying this silly issue is only for idle people with nothing better to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by rexwalters: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ok.

Remember to collect one ram there that u wee give to Buhari as he heads home.
Sorry Bloke not in St Louis,Missouri.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by CodeTemplar: 12:15am On Oct 29, 2018
Basher8583:
But no brains...
If you dont believe me ask GEJ
4 ur mind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 29, 2018
deomelo:

....but it means he's more than qualified to be the president of Nigeria, regardless of your irrelevant certificate headache. This is why they keep saying this silly issue is only for idle people with nothing better to do.

military training doesn't equate to education certificates

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 29, 2018
rexwalters:
Sorry Bloke not in St Louis,Missouri.
Where u are doesn't matter.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 29, 2018
rexwalters:
Then forever shut your mouth and hold your peace and top shedding those crocodile tears as if you really care?,your hate for President Buhari living in Aso Rock will only lead you to an early grave,Jealousy.
ur post is filled to the brim with confusion grin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by Mrsimpleworld: 2:17am On Oct 29, 2018
Then it wasn't ideal for Nigerians, asking Kemi Adeosun to resign, as a finance minister, just because she skipped NYSC. Since she had obtained a higher certificate than Bsc, a chartered accountant for that matter, go & read her profile, you will be amazed at her achievements. But she resigned just because of skipping NYSC. One would have justified buhari if he had refused her resignation & if he had connived at shittu's case too....but here we are, talking about protocols, saying buhari has deceived Nigerians & that he has broken the constitution that disqualifies him to continue as the president of Nigeria, just like Adeosun had no choice after been caught, and you are here, defending this hypocrite, a law broker, a brutal dictator—like Wole Soyinka would called him, the most corruptible man currently in Nigeria political space...and if I may quote Omoyele Sowore, "......the worst government, it hasn't come yet, is coming next year, if we vote for buhari or atiku, that will be the worst government we will have, because both of them have unfinished business In Nigeria......", but buhari is the worst!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by deomelo: 2:28am On Oct 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

military training doesn't equate to education certificates

This is the dumbest, ignorant and the most illeterate post of the day.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by hundredrivas(m): 3:21am On Oct 29, 2018
Buhari pls support your nepa bill with WAEC cert nau At least Atiku can support his nepa bill with Bsc. ATIKULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 4:05am On Oct 29, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Femi Adeshina now talks like an educated illiterate!

Them no dey retrieve certificate wey dey with the military

Even ordinary N-power applicants are not employed if they cannot tender their NYSC certificate not to talk of the main the main undecided

Shuooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why must these people continue to insult our collective intelligence simple because we asked to show us Buhari's certificate

Calling 200million idle for asking the right question The idleness is on them!

The mission at hand is to jointly send Buhari back to wherever he came from! Be it Sudan or Daura!
Hi there, do you know the lady carrying the letter R card in the picture you added?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion / President Buhari Appoints Five Principal Officers For NASENI / Train Attacks: Buhari Approves Railway Surveillance Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.