Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo (27293 Views)

We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku / Ironsi Destroyed Regionalism: Nobody Can Revise History! / Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by IamAtikulate: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2018
Iblad0994:

Can you see what you are saying. This is the major reason why i keep saying Nigeria might be irredemable if the youth of the country are still thinking like you did.

You said and i quote:
"At least PDP tried" - What did they do, we need result, not trial

"OBJ was the first to convene a National Conference" - It's not about being the first to conduct a national conference, Where is the result of restructuring?

"Yaradua started the Petroleum Industry Bill that would have allowed ND control their resources" - Still you talk about try, he didn't suceed. What exactly has PDP done completely. And where is the result

" GEJ was almost successful with the restructuring until yoruba moslem struck" - Another delusion, he almost suceeded but he didn't. Based on all the points you gave, PDP just keep trying and they did nothing. That is how ya'll keep shouting that PDP started everything without completing anything.

I am not here to support APC, because they also failed like the PDP in terms of restructuring.

But how Atiku is able to convince sane minds about restructuring is still a mystery to me.
If Buhari at least tried like PDP nobody would be pushing to change him. He should at least maintain the status quo.

Your type are the enemies of this country. Why are supporting the dullard in spite of all the deaths?

Because you guys want to be President in 2023. As long as SW would be President in 2023 the country should burn.

It can NEVER happen.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by chernest2002: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Asking osinbajo if they create 3million jobs a year is more than rocket science, just ask him if they were able to keep the jobs they met in 2015 the answer is NO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17 Abia Government Vehicles "Secretly Sold Off" For ₦317,000 / Tinubu’s Public Blunders Are Minor Issues, Don’t Amplify Them – APC Campaign / Bear With Me, Change Will Come — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.