Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,332 members, 7,853,500 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo (27290 Views)

We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku / Ironsi Destroyed Regionalism: Nobody Can Revise History! / Stop Lying, I Confronted You In Dana Air Flight, Bode George Replies Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by deomelo: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
[s]
engineerboat:

This is APC definition of restructuring
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by bixton(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
engineerboat:

The loan the prodigal APC keep borrowing what have they been using it for.

Now they want to sell our assets.

I hope you read the real story about the asset(s) selling?
Meanwhile can you tell me the profitability and benefit of most of those assets to be sold ?
Because the monies that the previous governments have pumped into them without any meaningful benefits can't be argued.
Or is it those they refused to give proper funding,etc,etc..........
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by chinedumoooo: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
The truth is that to actualise the term 'restructure' in the country is not easy because the north,the elite on the sit of power that benefits from non-restructuring even the red and the green chamber
Can not implement it as law
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Ginalex(f): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
bixton:

You can choose to see what APC has achieved or not.
I will tell you just one thing;
1) The APC led government is not borrowing loans to pay civil servants salary.
Really?? Was this the best you could come up with?? undecided when our external debt under this administration is over $22billion?? What and what were the loans used for?? I remember Yusuf's power bike is one of them.... Please mention others... Thanks as you do.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by engineerboat(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish.

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by bixton(m): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ginalex:
Really?? Was this the best you could come up with?? undecided when our external debt under this administration is over $22billion?? What and what were the loans used for?? I remember Yusuf's power bike is one of them.... Please mention others... Thanks as you do.

Stop putting up 1 sides figures........
What was the external debt PDP left as against the price of crude oil.
Run that against the debt of the APC as against the price of crude.

If you have any proof that his bike was procured with part of the loans kindly let us know
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by engineerboat(m): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
bixton:

I hope you read the real story about the asset(s) selling?
Meanwhile can you tell me the profitability and benefit of most of those assets to be sold ?
Because the monies that the previous governments have pumped into them without any meaningful benefits can't be argued.
Or is it those they refused to give proper funding,etc,etc..........

Who refused to give them proper funding

Few months Fayemi and BMC were disturbing us on how Ajaokuta had been remodelled and now working again.

What had then changed

APC scam

Propaganda will take you nowhere
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Ginalex(f): 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
bixton:

If you have any proof that his bike was procured with part of the loans kindly let us know

hehehe... What about poverty, unemployment and inflation rate?? And the recession that hit Nigeria with this present administration?? Will $1 go back to being 200 naira?? Will biscuit sweet and pure water go back to being 5 naira?? Buhari minions, lemme say this prayer and I hope you say amen to it. May your affairs, businesses and everything that concerns you be run the way BUBU is running Nigeria.... Lemme hear a loud Amen kiss kiss
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by engineerboat(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
bixton:

Its left to you prove us wrong now

Where is Yusuf working

What are his wages

Find Below how Buhari plugged us into debt and still want sell our assets to China because that is part of the loan Agreement

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by engineerboat(m): 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
bixton:

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Ginalex(f): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
engineerboat:

Where is Yusuf working

What are his wages

Find Below how Buhari plugged us into debt and still want sell our assets to China because that is part of the loan Agreement
help me ask am... He occupies the office of first son of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Ginalex(f): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Even ladies can't menstruate cheaply under this present administration cry cry cry
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Chigorkizz(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by bixton(m): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=engineerboat post=72488867][/quote]

The prices quoted against housing, yam and bag of cement are from which section of the country.

And more so, just to be specific as regards "bag of cement" @#1000; was that price sold to the end user or to who because I did not buy bag of cement at that doubtful price.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by bixton(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
engineerboat:

Where is Yusuf working

What are his wages

Debts statistics as against what?

Please certain things are measured against others. Get them complete and run your analysis.
Do you even understand your chats ad how they come about or you're just playing
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by VULCAN(m): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
It's Revise ooh,

Go and collect your change from your teachers

paix:
OP please, let me understand you. Is it REVISE or REVERSE history?
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by new2012: 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
bixton:

You should also remember PMB did not tell you he is the messiah.

The one telling you "he's not the messiah" were among those who told Nigerians that PMB is.

So whichever the case, the masses will bear the brunt. As far as I'm concerned the North never looses.
We can decide to wait another 4 years and rotate or stay another 12 years and see how everything plays out .

I see the line you're towing now.

U think if PMB stay second term, there will be rotation? Or if Atiku wins, there will be rotation afterwards..

Stop swallowing what the politicians are sending your way. Independently think.. Already there's confussion if after PMB, it will be East or West. BTW, you know the North will never support the East ever right? The Yoruba/IBO fight is ever continuum. That's why the North always rule..

When Obj came out, you know the West did not support him right? West and East never supports her own. The north will kill even for a thief that's theirs.

Like I told u before, its the masses, those down the food chain that suffers.. PMB and Atiku are the same, APC and PDP are the same thing, nothing meaningful in sight.

GMB claimed to be d Messiah bro, the promises were messianic?
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by bixton(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
new2012:

I see the line you're towing now.

U think if PMB stay second term, there will be rotation? Or if Atiku wins, there will be rotation afterwards..

Stop swallowing what the politicians are sending your way. Independently think.. Already there's confussion if after PMB, it will be East or West. BTW, you know the North will never support the East ever right? The Yoruba/IBO fight is ever continuum. That's why the North always rule..

When Obj came out, you know the West did not support him right? West and East never supports her own. The north will kill even for a thief that's theirs.

Like I told u before, its the masses, those down the food chain that suffers.. PMB and Atiku are the same, APC and PDP are the same thing, nothing meaningful in sight.

GMB claimed to be d Messiah bro, the promises were messianic?

Everything you have said is an assumption, given if its an independent thought.
There are 2 sides to the game and it does not come without the right bargains.
If the east intends to take the reign they will have to offer something meaningful.
I've always told people, understand the politics played by the North and the West then the other zones may likely get it right.
But if they refuse, they should find themselves to blame.

Sorry to tell you, PMB did not inform you by word from his mouth that he is the messiah.
It was told to Nigerians by the so called false political prophets.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by paix(m): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
VULCAN:
It's Revise ooh,

Go and collect your change from your teachers

I wish I had one oooh!!!!!!!
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by new2012: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
bixton:

Everything you have said is an assumption, given if its an independent thought.
There are 2 sides to the game and it does not come without the right bargains.
If the east intends to take the reign they will have to offer something meaningful.
I've always told people, understand the politics played by the North and the West then the other zones may likely get it right.
But if they refuse, they should find themselves to blame.

Sorry to tell you, PMB did not inform you by word from his mouth that he is the messiah.
It was told to Nigerians by the so called false political prophets.

I know you align with GMB back then and now... Figure out the promises he made howbeit, ill informed then you see the Messianic claims.. Making a dollar equal to a naira requires a messiah..

At this junction, its quite obvious you're one of those Buhari fan. Thought you were ready to debate, without any malicious inclinations.

You align to PMB, you certainly will not see anything wrong in what he do, so I rest my cade with you.. Enjoy the rest of your night man
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by bixton(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
new2012:

I know you align with GMB back then and now... Figure out the promises he made howbeit, ill informed then you see the Messianic claims.. Making a dollar equal to a naira requires a messiah..

At this junction, its quite obvious you're one of those Buhari fan. Thought you were ready to debate, without any malicious inclinations.

You align to PMB, you certainly will not see anything wrong in what he do, so I rest my cade with you.. Enjoy the rest of your night man

There was nothing actually to debate.
Endeavour to take responsibility for your actions and don't behave like the hypocritical politicians.

Those who sold PMB to Nigerians, once sold Abacha, tried selling OBJ's third term agenda.

Yes, they have started selling Atiku and when it does not favour them, they will spew thrash.

Well the masses are at all times gullible so such acts never stops.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Ginalex(f): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ginalex:
hehehe... What about poverty, unemployment and inflation rate?? And the recession that hit Nigeria with this present administration?? Will $1 go back to being 200 naira?? Will biscuit, sweet and pure water go back to being 5 naira?? Buhari minions, lemme say this prayer and I hope you say amen to it. May your affairs, businesses and everything that concerns you be run the way BUBU is running Nigeria.... Lemme hear a loud Amen kiss kiss
Am I not gonna get an amen from you bixton?? How come you ignored this? undecided
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by new2012: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
bixton:

There was nothing actually to debate.
Endeavour to take responsibility for your actions and don't behave like the hypocritical politicians.

Those who sold PMB to Nigerians, once sold Abacha, tried selling OBJ's third term agenda.

Yes, they have started selling Atiku and when it does not favour them, they will spew thrash.

Well the masses are at all times gullible so such acts never stops.

So this discourse don't degenerate into insults like you're towing and losing your temper unnecessarily, I won't be replying you after this

I have no idea how you feel im behaving like a politician just because I puncture your thought process.

Same guys sold PMB, same guys are selling Atiku and yet you pick one side of it. What then makes you think they are different and one is better? What makes u different from the wailers or the zombies as they're called on Nairaland.

If you feel PMB is better, come out with your reasons. I do feel Atiku might be 1% better solely because he has not come up with some humongous promises we all know he'll never meet. PMB has not even been able to sell himself based on things they've done. I think what they've achieved so far is laced with mediocrity that they are unable to showcase them. I know GEJ regardless of the folly in his era was a bit confident to say he has built so and so school and so and so road back then.

At the end of the day, its the masses that are the problem of Nigeria, the politicians play them, if it gets so bad-give them 2-5,000 NGN as in the case of Osun and they'll forget they want or give them onions and garrison as in the case of Kogi and that's it!

Good luck bro with your ideologies-i wish you well!

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by deomelo: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
bixton:

Debts statistics as against what?

Please certain things are measured against others. Get them complete and run your analysis.
Do you even understand your chats ad how they come about or you're just playing

He quoted me with that rubbished and I quickly ignored him for a reason. Many of them are too ignorant and unintelligent to even understand the rubbish they peddle all over the place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by meccuno: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
why not give us the answers to why the bolded promises have not been implemented instead of hurling insults or jus shut up and let us rest jareh

Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by bixton(m): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ginalex:
Am I not gonna get an amen from you bixton?? How come you ignored this? undecided

While you're there wanting to hear amen to something which is not a prayer.
For your information there are more than enough people who are benefiting major from PMB's style of governance.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Ginalex(f): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
bixton:

While you're there wanting to hear amen to something which is not a prayer.
For your information there are more than enough people who are benefiting major from PMB's style of governance.
Say the amen first. May your affairs, your business and everything that concerns you be run the way Buhari runs the country?? May the results of whatever you do be like the results of Buhari's leadership... (Say amen)
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by bixton(m): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
new2012:

So this discourse don't degenerate into insults like you're towing and losing your temper unnecessarily, I won't be replying you after this

I have no idea how you feel im behaving like a politician just because I puncture your thought process.

Same guys sold PMB, same guys are selling Atiku and yet you pick one side of it. What then makes you think they are different and one is better? What makes u different from the wailers or the zombies as they're called on Nairaland.

If you feel PMB is better, come out with your reasons. I do feel Atiku might be 1% better solely because he has not come up with some humongous promises we all know he'll never meet. PMB has not even been able to sell himself based on things they've done. I think what they've achieved so far is laced with mediocrity that they are unable to showcase them. I know GEJ regardless of the folly in his era was a bit confident to say he has built so and so school and so and so road back then.

At the end of the day, its the masses that are the problem of Nigeria, the politicians play them, if it gets so bad-give them 2-5,000 NGN as in the case of Osun and they'll forget they want or give them onions and garrison as in the case of Kogi and that's it!

Good luck bro with your ideologies-i wish you well!

If you can't see anything PMB is doing then you don't need to be told.
Nigeria is not that big that projects done by one can't be seen and that one ought to be told.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Felixv: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
new2012:

The same idiots who couldn't fix it in 16 years are in ApC now.

You dont know anything abt Dauda Lawal, let's leave that side, stuffs I could tell you are confidential.. Leave that alone.

I don't give a damn abt PDP or APC, but let's be realistic and truthful. Have u checked out the rail projects? Research on it. And see the mediocrity in PDP, APac, the same China built two lane rails but told us two is not good for us. Have u compared trains in both countries, do you see what CECC is delivering in Nigeria? 20years old tech. PDP bought it as at 10 years old and deliveirng it in snail speed, have u forgotten abr the CECC scholarship the govt of the day shared amount their people?

Abt power, you remember Fashola saying a sensible govt will fix light in 6 months?and now they've not added 1MW to the grid? Forget the propaganda, research it, the dara Fashola is spawning are fake. No infrastructure added.

BTW, PDP claim they spent more than $16B on power, they just shared it amongst themselves and move on.

Before you go far, check the debt burden of Nigeria in the past 10 years, the debt incurred this 3years under APC is almost more than the 16 years of the so called PDP combined. Are you aware the APC is claiming to spend abt $1.7B on school feeding program? Find out how much went to trader moni and some other useless programs...

i have been to shanghai and I know the train system being built here is not on-par with that ---even the US train system is outdated --but we need something. And even-though we have been shortchanged it is still better than nothing

we are very industrious people -but without basic infrastructure we are going no where -so all people like me need is cheap light and inter-state roads to move goods from a to b.

all the pdp had to do with their 16yrs was fix the light and roads.

If you look at lagos now,there are chinese people all over the place -they see a country with so much potential, Walmart is ordering cashew nuts from us. And I know guys who used to work in banks now processing cashew and cassava.

my fear is that someone like atiku would liberalize the economy,and open the floodgates -quick gain but disastrous for an underdeveloped country like ours --we do no need western ideas now.
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by jidejide2(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Please I want to join atikus campaign winkorganization please can anyone drop me the whatsapp group numbers.... Obitikated
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by emmangrace: 4:36am On Oct 29, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
why not give us the answers to why the bolded promises have not been implemented instead of hurling insults or jus shut up and let us rest jareh
The real change that I know is gradual and needs patience from people. But what I can read from people is that they don't want real change but sudden change otherwise known as magic which nobody can give except by deception. The new policy of the present administration - diversification of economy is good and it is already having good effects. But if people are not patient they can never see real change
Re: ‘it’s Impossible To Revise History’ — Atiku Campaign Replies Osinbajo by Bossontop(m): 6:21am On Oct 29, 2018
emmangrace:
The real change that I know is gradual and needs patience from people. But what I can read from people is that they don't want real change but sudden change otherwise known as magic which nobody can give except by deception. The new policy of the present administration - diversification of economy is good and it is already having good effects. But if people are not patient they can never see real change
Nicely said......so going by your explanation this present administration used deception to get to power and to you its okay abii??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk / Tinubu Certificate Scandal: Constitutional Implications By Aisha Mohammed Agashi / Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.