Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,364 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Anthony Anenih Is Dead! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Anenih Is Dead! (26480 Views)

Anenih Drags Alhassan Garba To Court For Threatening Electoral Violence / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih / BREAKING: Tony Anenih Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by povicky1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
highchief1:
over 50yrs that’s why I pity for d youths of today no platform to even startup a life

I guess you didn't read his biography. He was a youth wen he started, so stop looking for who to give you platform. Go create one..

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by stchinedu: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
BUT the way the 'biography' ended...

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by teeboy100(m): 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
it's to meet your lord and account how you spent your life

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by Dansiki1: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
RIP Mr No Bitumen

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by Olacharles: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
This should be a subtle reminder to our politicians who live as if they 'll be here forever amazing wealth at the expense of the poor that life is transient.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by einsteine(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by Buterflyle0: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mr Fix it Anenih who will be remembered for the fraudulent 300b naira road project during the administration of OBJ and Atiku.

Rip to a fraudulent man. Any Rip is an Rip.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by DKERIAN(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mr Fix it
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by Haggui: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
RIP
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by highchief1: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
povicky1:

I guess you didn't read his biography. He was a youth wen he started, so stop looking for who to give you platform. Go create one..
where is this one from?why do you smoke weed?where did he start from?did he set up his self?washt he employed?i said I feel for d youth I’m not a very young guy and what me children children will use in their is on ground already it’s u I feel for
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by Babaj02: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Rest on Mr Fix it. Osho Baba retired him from politics
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by adeolu21: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
[b][/b]Mr Anenih, 85, died on Sunday evening at Cedarcrest Hospital, Abuja, where he was receiving treatment for an undisclosed ailment.

According to wikipedia Mr Anthony Akhakon Anenih was born in Uzenema-Arue in Uromi. In 1951 he joined the Nigeria police force in Benin City. Working at home, he obtained secondary school qualifications.

How could someone born in 1951 is nw 85yrs in 2018? I think this guy was drinking skushi when typing this.
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by Herkim(m): 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Death is evitable whether rich or poor.

id4sho:
one bad guy gone, e remain PMB.
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
mikaael:
Dem don dey go...one by one..

He will only be missed by his family..but not Nigeria
Don’t be surprised the ROAD leading to his hometown may still be an untarred road.
PEOPLE will ply such Routes to bury him.

Dem ne dey gree

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by Bennycollins: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mr Fix it!
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by Stallione(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Wow,serves him right,now u can go ahead n keep seizing people's property in the land of the spirit just like u seized my frnd's father's farm in edo.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by JuanDeDios: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
LostMyZeal:

Harsh and moronic input undecided
You don't know. Poor child.
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by legba1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Even after all the money...this old pa still bite the dust....reality check....obj...pmb ....et Al...

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by slivertongue: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
.if true, then its an end of era.
an end of political wahala 4edo state &PDP.

bt wen wil it b GMB, IBB &Obj's turn?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by DKERIAN(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mix Fix it,this is really something beyond great men,so why are our so called leaders looting the country dry,vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by Auxtin85(m): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
This man was one of those that held Nigeria captive for years. Rest in hell

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by EmirAbj: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Uncle Tony What, Wetin Kill Am??
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by 9jaAmerican: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
LostMyZeal:

Harsh and moronic input undecided
Harsh and moronic input is withholding money meant for the betterment of the common man for your self and your family. Harsh and moronic is inadvertently causing hundreds of death on roads through accidents because you refuse to use the money for road construction for it's purpose and diverting such money for your personal use. I bet the family of those whose loved ones died in accidents because of bad roads won't see that guys comment as 'harsh and moronic ' .

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by nemynely(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Oh! I see. Finally, he bites the dust. I am not of the school where the dead is not spoken ill of. You must have heard of numerous road traffic accidents along the Lagos-ibadan expressway, the latest occuring about 10/11 days ago. You must have also heard of countless homes that have been bereaved as a result. Well, Anenih or Anini (in another form) swallowed wholesale the contract sums meant for this trunk A road (busiest of roads in West Africa and arguably in Africa as a whole) and has left a sour taste in the memories of many. I can't hypocritically say to him RIP, instead I say God will reward him appropriately.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by coputa(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
povicky1:

During their time,there were structures and platforms to stand on,but now,there's nothing on ground for the youths to hold on to,do yo think it's easy to create one now,,,

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by planetx: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
#300 bilion budgeted for roads construction disappeared under this man's watch.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by candygist: 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
This man will be missed for bringing Nigeria down to this level . PDP looters will miss you

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by nbisi: 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Let us stop spreading rumour about his death..some weeks back was interim president( Alex .S) so 2day is Chief Tony..pls confirm ur message...his family haven't said anything yet ooooo
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by almarthins(m): 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
collinometricx:
Sad news!
Chief Anthony Anenih is dead. May his soul rest in peace.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/breaking-tony-anenih-is-dead/amp/

So this thief don park him load to great beyond?
Every time I remember anenih, I remember armed robber and there mode of operation

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by LostMyZeal(m): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
9jaAmerican:
Harsh and moronic input is withholding money meant for the betterment of the common man for your self and your family. Harsh and moronic is inadvertently causing hundreds of death on roads through accidents because you refuse to use the money for road construction for it's purpose and diverting such money for your personal use. I bet the family of those whose loved ones died in accidents because of bad roads won't see that guys comment as 'harsh and moronic ' .
A dead man is a dead man.Besides, what happened to the notion that good things are said about the dead.
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by malakaimoscondo: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
907Izzy:
Visit my signature if you bet on football.
interested
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by 9jaAmerican: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
LostMyZeal:
A dead man is a dead man.Besides, what happened to the notion that good things are said about the dead.
Thats a notion for hypocrites. I can't say good things about a good dead man, and still say good things about a bad dead man. We all have to be held accountable for our deeds. A good name is d reason why we all have to be cautious while alive.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) / Buhari Seeks Approval To Pay $556m, £98m, N226b Judgement Debts, 5 Days To Go / Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.