Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,509 members, 7,865,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Anthony Anenih Is Dead! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Anenih Is Dead! (26486 Views)

Anenih Drags Alhassan Garba To Court For Threatening Electoral Violence / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih / BREAKING: Tony Anenih Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by googi: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Wait O!

Dis man just got married to a beautiful young girl.

I hope that girl smart enough to get upkeep moni for life sha.

Nigerian in-laws day wicked, no be small.
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by Akile1: 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
JuanDeDios:
They should pack bales of money inside his coffin. Sebi that's what life is all about?
I fear ooo.
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by VicGoodGuy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
dotcomnamename:
ok

Bro, is your DM open? I need to share something with you.
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by themanderon: 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mr fix it is gone. A lesson for us all that after all the bling bling, lights, camera action, flashy cars, beautiful houses, money and women etc There will come a time for us to say goodbye to it all whether we like it or not, prepared or otherwise.
So live a good life so you can be remembered for good when you are long gone from this cold dark and cruel world of ours.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by Charly68: 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
:Edo can now live in piece politically . Rip Baba fix it.
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by LostMyZeal(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
9jaAmerican:
Thats a notion for hypocrites. I can't say good things about a good dead man, and still say good things about a bad dead man. We all have to be held accountable for our deeds. A good name is d reason why we all have to be cautious while alive.
that's very apt; I must say

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by 9jaAmerican: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
LostMyZeal:
that's very apt; I must say
Glad you understand brother.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by akdjr(m): 12:14am On Oct 29, 2018
RIP great man aka Mr Fix it. But unfortunately PDP no get who go fix them again.
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by omojesu202(m): 2:37am On Oct 29, 2018
phransix2:
His death should be a reality check for those politicians who think they will live forever... This man was relevant even when he was age stricken... If I hear his name my mind flashes back to NPA...
now he's no more and as the good book says after death JUDGEMENT

that's because you believe the good book, those polithiefcians don't. They have sold their soul to the devil n they don't believe in any judgement. If not how can someone be stealing money he cannot spend even if they live more than 100 years?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by KanwuliaExtra: 2:48am On Oct 29, 2018
I bet Buhari’s second coming of lifelessness was too much for him.

For a life well spent in looting!

Fare thee well sir! You try gaaaaaan! 85 nor be beans ke.

Buhari! See your younger brother don die? You still dey do shakers with lifelessness? grin
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by Bankyproperties: 4:11am On Oct 29, 2018
Wow so sad..
RIP sir

Visit my profile if you want the best investment
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by 1009ja: 4:37am On Oct 29, 2018
Can all the looters learn from the life and death of 'Mr Fix It'?
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by sleek214(m): 4:59am On Oct 29, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Vanity is vanity

He stashed billions... Worthless after death

not worthless, he left a family behind. if your father had left billions for you guys, you wouldn't be on nl spewing trash.
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by sleek214(m): 5:01am On Oct 29, 2018
mikaael:
Dem don dey go...one by one..

He will only be missed by his family..but not Nigeria
most definitely everyone will go. he died at 85. pray you live that old with affluence

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by Odionprince24: 5:26am On Oct 29, 2018
REST IN PEACE BABA
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by azimibraun: 6:00am On Oct 29, 2018
Baba Fix It. I hope he can fix heaven for himself.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by tiredoflife(m): 6:14am On Oct 29, 2018
Useless bastard
Die die die
Na so all of una tinubu buhari obj ibb ty danjuma the bastard gown go die and we will achieve what we want

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by ekhai(m): 6:15am On Oct 29, 2018
THE ODALO OF UROMI IS GONE. PLEASE LET US PRAY FOR THE REPOSE OF THE SOUL OF BABA. RIP BABA. HE RETIRED FROM ACTIVE POLITICS IN 2015 AND NEVER HEARD OR SEEN IN POLITICAL ISSUES. THAT'S A MAN WHO STOOD BY HIS WORDS. UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE. MAY GOD FORGIVE YOUR SINS AND GRANT YOU LIFE IN ETERNITY. AMEN.
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:20am On Oct 29, 2018
Mr fix it I taught he was going to fix his death. Just wondering what the likes of Obasanjo Buhari Babaginda are waiting for. these thieves kept Nigeria in the dark for years.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by enemyofprogress: 7:22am On Oct 29, 2018
One of the beasts that destroyed Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by enemyofprogress: 7:22am On Oct 29, 2018
ekhai:
THE ODALO OF UROMI IS GONE. PLEASE LET US PRAY FOR THE REPOSE OF THE SOUL OF BABA. RIP BABA. HE RETIRED FROM ACTIVE POLITICS IN 2015 AND NEVER HEARD OR SEEN IN POLITICAL ISSUES. THAT'S A MAN WHO STOOD BY HIS WORDS. UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE. MAY GOD FORGIVE YOUR SINS AND GRANT YOU LIFE IN ETERNITY. AMEN.
you're a big fool

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by collinometricx: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2018
ekhai:

Dis you just say PRAY

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by alexola20(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by Alexis0147(m): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2018
Na one by one dem go dey go

1 Like

Re: Anthony Anenih Is Dead! by povicky1(m): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2018
coputa:
During their time,there were structures and platforms to stand on,but now,there's nothing on ground for the youths to hold on to,do yo think it's easy to create one now,,,

The platform they had then was basically *Education*: back then education was a great assert. So we as youth now, look inward and discover our own Assert.. Something these old men don't have.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu / Senator Ndume Spotted Controlling Traffic In Abuja: Video / APC Crisis: Buhari Postpones Zamfara Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.