Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Wish To Venture Into Chin Chin Biz;pls What Do I Need To Know As A Novice; - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Wish To Venture Into Chin Chin Biz;pls What Do I Need To Know As A Novice; (905 Views)

I Saw These Leaves In A Village, They Said It Give Blood, Pls What's It's Name? / Crunchy Vanilla Chin Chin: How To Make The Best Crunchy Christmas Chin Chin / How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish To Venture Into Chin Chin Biz;pls What Do I Need To Know As A Novice; by McTIPSY(m): 7:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hello Guys:am a student of fedpoly ede;although just through with my ND programme;so ave been planning to help my family nd my self in other to raise some capital against nxt year dat i will continue My HND programme Masha Allah;so i later come up with one idea to start CHIN CHIN production;though i have little knowledge concerning d making;but pls i need ur help on this ma cra;zy ideas guys;i will apprecoate all ur addition and any new add up; on what i need to know concerning d biz;i will welcome and appteciate it if existing maker on nairaland to help me out tnx in advance:

1 Like

Re: Wish To Venture Into Chin Chin Biz;pls What Do I Need To Know As A Novice; by Redman44(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
Interesting smiley smiley smiley smiley You can google 'How to make Chinchin snack' and 'Chinchin Production in Nigeria'. You will get a lot of material delivered to you by Google. Now, that is just the starting point. How much Capital do you have? How much are you ready to invest in the business? Let us know. Cheers.
Re: Wish To Venture Into Chin Chin Biz;pls What Do I Need To Know As A Novice; by McTIPSY(m): 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
Redman44:
Interesting smiley smiley smiley smiley You can google 'How to make Chinchin snack' and 'Chinchin Production in Nigeria'. You will get a lot of material delivered to you by Google. Now, that is just the starting point. How much Capital do you have? How much are you ready to invest in the business? Let us know. Cheers.
dont have much capital though i can still raise like 30k
Re: Wish To Venture Into Chin Chin Biz;pls What Do I Need To Know As A Novice; by bentwood85(m): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
it is a four layer gas oven...eeach layer is 19"by25". The oven can be used to bake all kind of snacks..It can also be used for baking bread. It come with a top and bottom burner which would ensure your product bake evenly... It can bake a maximum of 100 cup cakes or 80 large meat pies at a time...it minimizes gas consumption..

price....N35,000.. Price is negotiable.

Location....Abuja

you can call or contact me or whatsapp on...08135328835..

(1) (Reply)

5-tray Food Warmer For Quick Sales / Collection Of Best Smoothie Making Blenders / Which Brand Of Electric Stove/hot Plate/electric Cooker Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.