Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (34706 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by kenbee(f): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
RIP to him

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Yankee101: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Tony Anenih show this country fa. Rigging. Intimidation. God fatherism. Hard core Cultism. Etc. They called him Mr Fix It until the courts helped Oshiomole to silence him.

Certain people help contribute for the bullshit naija dey inside now. And we're not supposed to talk ill about the dead abi? I hear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by blackgold2018(m): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
ShySteady:
Chief Anthony Anenih? Hmmm...

Had an encounter with this man a few years ago at the airport very early in the morning, say about 7am. I just got to the airport to check in that morning and was standing in front of the officers while trying to find my way. Immediately, I felt something cloudy in the air, like a kind of heavy presence of a deity or a multi-spiritual being around. Soon there was silence in the entire hall. All of these happened within the twinkling of an eye. When I turned around to know what was going on, behold a tall lanky elderly frame in native jumpers was walking briskly towards the boarding gate. It was obvious the private jet at the tarmac was waiting for him.

RIP Mr. Fix It!
You are a writer jaree. And someone ignorantly quoted you saying "if he is a juju man?.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by dapiluv: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
Vanity upon vanity
RIP
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by royalair(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
WARNING!!

The following content may contain elements that are not suitable for some audiences.

Accordingly,

Viewer discretion is advised
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by bluefilm: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mr. Fix It has been fixed by death.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by magicminister: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
All the political appointments he had and power that came with it but not one legacy left behind. He will be forgotten.
He is just another dead person with all the opportunity to be somebody but chose to remain nobody!!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by ekestic1976(f): 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
akeentech:

What of Babangida I heard he can't wear shoe anymore

You're WICKED! Who go wear im Military boots now? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Akile1: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
[Hmmmmm quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=72491531]Atiku really have a good heart .[/quote]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Akile1: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Atiku really have a good heart .
hmmmmmm didirin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by higgs: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
RIP Mr Fix it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by ufuosman(m): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
RIP

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by umama23(f): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
I hope he took everything he acquired with him.

They pocket the wealth of the nation and they believe they will die well, it is impossicant.

We will all be rewarded for all our deeds both here on earth and in the life to come.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Every One Dies..RIP Sir

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by klax(m): 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
redsun:
He escaped justice for genocidal corruption. I hope atiku will live to pay for his one day.

By 10am tomorrow morning pls go and see your doctor your sloppy brain need examination because you are already a null and void human meaning you are lifeless and talk lifeless.

Go and sleep and pls remember to see your doctor as advised.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Diso60090(m): 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
redsun:
He escaped justice for genocidal corruption. I hope atiku will live to pay for his one day.

Nor fear everywhere stew �
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 29, 2018
Atiku go just dey rush to first Bubu comment for every matter these days. .. grin grin

If you know , you know
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by berrystunn(m): 12:17am On Oct 29, 2018
ShySteady:

Had an encounter with this man a few years ago at the airport very early in the morning, say about 7am. I just got to the airport to check in that morning and was standing in front of the officers while trying to find my way. Immediately, I felt something cloudy in the air, like a kind of heavy presence of a deity or a multi-spiritual being around. Soon there was silence in the entire hall. All of these happened within the twinkling of an eye. When I turned around to know what was going on, behold a tall lanky elderly frame in native jumpers was walking briskly towards the boarding gate. It was obvious the private jet at the tarmac was waiting for him.

RIP Mr. Fix It!

We don't understand
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by hopexter(m): 12:30am On Oct 29, 2018
akeentech:

How's he going to kick the bucket if he doesn't wear shoe? Don't listen to rumors. Baba mist wear shoe. cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by placeofallure(f): 1:08am On Oct 29, 2018
akeentech:

Senghor Babangida de Maradona is not standing in good health and spirit ;grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Darevofpeace(m): 2:57am On Oct 29, 2018
TINTINABULATION:
ALL of them should just DIE and give youths a chance. They have held the destiny of this Nation for TOO LONG a time. I will not miss you. RIP.
I never knew you were a Prophet,so you saw this also,those men have strong cabal's which can only take God to break there strongholds on us.RIP to him anyways.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by desthan(m): 3:32am On Oct 29, 2018
berrystunn:

We don't understand

He was very fetish and diabolic.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Dshocker(m): 3:58am On Oct 29, 2018
The most influential personal in the peoples democratic party and a respected elder statesman.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Bankyproperties: 4:18am On Oct 29, 2018
ShySteady:

RIP Mr. Fix It!

Rip sir Tony Anenih...well written

You can contact us for your real estate properties..check my profile for more details

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Freestainworld(m): 4:29am On Oct 29, 2018
Atlaest Atiku can type his message himself while the lifeless one's message is been type by Lai Mohammed and Adesina.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by njimezz(m): 4:38am On Oct 29, 2018
People with little or no brain talking
redsun:
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by opribo(m): 4:57am On Oct 29, 2018
Seems to me the gods like to keep these old politicians for long while the young people die off even before they reach 70 years, but why?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by longerthroat(m): 5:32am On Oct 29, 2018
This man might have wished Buhari death in one of his trips abroad... RIP
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by dokiOloye(m): 5:38am On Oct 29, 2018
akeentech:

You are mocking men who lived in good health and riches till well into their 70s and 80s.
Pray that you reach half their age b4 opening your mouth to spew trash.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by baby124: 5:52am On Oct 29, 2018
dokiOloye:

You are mocking men who lived in good health and riches till well into their 70s and 80s.
Pray that you reach half their age b4 opening your mouth to spew trash.
Reach that age in sickness, regret and fighting for relevance with constant fear that someone can come and take away the ill gotten riches. Sorry, not everyone wishes to be an old fool you know?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by TRUSTEDGUY: 5:53am On Oct 29, 2018
Chief Tony Anenih dead!

This is shocking at least make Nigeria rest small from the likes of Obasanjo , Atiku , Buhari , Babaginda These are the thieves that kept Nigeria in the dark for years.

Mr fix it . E for fit his death now nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sani Adamu: Buhari's Former Driver Begs Him For Assistance (Video) / FFK Commends Past Leaders For Snubbing Buhari's Inauguration / Dolapo Julius: Aregbesola’s Personal Photographer Gets Married (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.