Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (34697 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by firo08(m): 6:02am On Oct 29, 2018
Bizibi:
Mr fix it,never liked the man......
Even till death?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by egopersonified(f): 6:03am On Oct 29, 2018
once heard he has already dug his grave and bought his coffin. Another state burial loading.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by jonbat(m): 6:16am On Oct 29, 2018
best news of the yr. babangida is next, then Obasanjo, abdulsalam, atiku will follow suit. enemies of naija. dasukigate on his neck. 2019 election in Edo state will be better without him
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by akeentech(m): 6:18am On Oct 29, 2018
hopexter:

How's he going to kick the bucket if he doesn't wear shoe? Don't listen to rumors. Baba mist wear shoe. cheesy

Thank God for him
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by eneyoduke(m): 6:34am On Oct 29, 2018
Politician with reaction are like chemical and fuel
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by baby124: 6:36am On Oct 29, 2018
opribo:
Seems to me the gods like to keep these old politicians for long while the young people die off even before they reach 70 years, but why?
Not all old age is glamorous. Will you want to live i long enough to see the effects of your bad decisions. How many people died because of it. But fear of repercussions will not let you own up publicly.

Then constantly fighting for relevance because of the fear that it the “wrong” person enters power, you may be humiliated and asked to return what you have squandered. God gives them that time to right their wrongs but most of them don’t see it. God will definitely judge him according to his deeds. No one will escape God’s judgment.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Obynos80: 6:41am On Oct 29, 2018
RIp in peace to Me fix it
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by zoedew: 6:48am On Oct 29, 2018
He’s gone to his reward! What will ours be? Best for us to prepare properly. Consider giving the driver’s seat in your life to Jesus Christ!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by movetoca: 6:56am On Oct 29, 2018
That wicked man that embezzled money meant for the construction of Benin-Ore road during OBJ's administration. Nobody will miss him except his family members.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Born2Breed(f): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2018
ShySteady:
Chief Anthony Anenih? Hmmm...

Had an encounter with this man a few years ago at the airport very early in the morning, say about 7am. I just got to the airport to check in that morning and was standing in front of the officers while trying to find my way. Immediately, I felt something cloudy in the air, like a kind of heavy presence of a deity or a multi-spiritual being around. Soon there was silence in the entire hall. All of these happened within the twinkling of an eye. When I turned around to know what was going on, behold a tall lanky elderly frame in native jumpers was walking briskly towards the boarding gate. It was obvious the private jet at the tarmac was waiting for him.

RIP Mr. Fix It!

We will miss him. A very strong politician and one of the untouchables.

RIP Abba Anenih.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by ThanosIsHere: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2018
magicminister:
All the political appointments he had and power that came with it but not one legacy left behind. He will be forgotten.
He is just another dead person with all the opportunity to be somebody but chose to remain nobody!!

Many will disagree. He will be remembered especially by lives he touched in edo state. I don't know him personally but I heard he was a father.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by berrystunn(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2018
desthan:

He was very fetish and diabolic.

Edo people
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by IntellectOzone(m): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2018
ShySteady:
Chief Anthony Anenih? Hmmm...

Had an encounter with this man a few years ago at the airport very early in the morning, say about 7am. I just got to the airport to check in that morning and was standing in front of the officers while trying to find my way. Immediately, I felt something cloudy in the air, like a kind of heavy presence of a deity or a multi-spiritual being around. Soon there was silence in the entire hall. All of these happened within the twinkling of an eye. When I turned around to know what was going on, behold a tall lanky elderly frame in native jumpers was walking briskly towards the boarding gate. It was obvious the private jet at the tarmac was waiting for him.

RIP Mr. Fix It!

Crushing for the way you constructed your sentences
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih by Tinyemeka(m): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
akeentech:

What of Babangida I heard he can't wear shoe anymore

Did they knack him with "rainboot"?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? / Court Sacks Idongesit Ituen Who Defected From PDP To APC / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.