Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation (16406 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Dares Indigenous People Biafra To A Gun Battle / I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by azimibraun: 6:12am On Oct 29, 2018
njelrapheal:
again I ask what do u mean by Niger Delta. What States make up the so called Niger Delta
The Niger Delta is comprised of mostly all of the states in the South South oil rich region. Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River. Edo is south south but not Niger Delta. Bayelsa and Delta are the core of the Niger Delta.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 29, 2018
Nasafina:

Oshe forget that thing, Biafra won't play tribal politics like nigeria

Resource control 100% sure, we want a country were everybody will be equal and nothing like status quo

A country that will help us achieve our dreams and not nigeria the dream killer

A country we would be proud of, the light of Africa
and did you ask if my people will like to merged with you guys or not?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

shey you don hear...??...dont include nd....or else una will not have only nigeria to combat....
aren't you the darkside from Edo state? Since when did you became the spoke man for ND?

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by PFRB: 7:54am On Oct 29, 2018
azimibraun:
The Niger Delta is comprised of mostly all of the states in the South South oil rich region. Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River. Edo is south south but not Niger Delta. Bayelsa and Delta are the core of the Niger Delta.

What makes Cross River and Akwa Ibom Niger delta ?
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by kotv: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2018
I don't get what joy Yoruba people get from tribalism and tribal baiting. If Kanu included SS in his map, how does that concern Yorubas? Shouldn't that concern be just on us? Why do some Yorubas love tribal baiting?

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by kotv: 8:07am On Oct 29, 2018
budusky05:
Thunder fire that idiota for including Rivers in that map
You clearly don't know anything about Rivers. Kanu has a very good number of supporters here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by kotv: 8:09am On Oct 29, 2018
Linzo:

I guess you one of the westside, 98% Rivers citizens support biafrs. Please come to pH or Gokana here to confirm it

You also don't know anything about Rivers. 50% maybe but 98% is far-fetched.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by pahen1991: 8:14am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
There is Nothing like One Nigeria but we ain't Biafrans We are Niger Deltans. Though I'm in support of biafrans getting their wish, they shouldnt include ND
what do you know about Niger delta ? . how many states are this Niger delta?

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nasafina(f): 8:14am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
Lol
I'm being logical and not sentimental
We all Know Biafra is peculiar to Igbos
Igbos are agitating more for it, etc

If we(ND) joins SE and Biafra is achieved, do U think anyone from ND would be given the chance to be Biafra's first president?

It's quite unfortunate that you don't follow Mazi Kanu because you never believed in Him, i quote Mazi Kanu ''president is based on merit irrespective of your tribe''

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nasafina(f): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Slow down abeg. Which kind nonsense story be dis abeg?

People of Anambra just told Bianca Ojukwu to go back to her father land in Enugu and be Senator there. She wants to compete for Senatorial in her husband land but was rejected. But you are lying here through your ears that an Ijaw can be your president in Biafra.

Mechonu there!

Like i said earlier that's nigeria politics for you and such cannot happen in Biafraland.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nasafina(f): 8:19am On Oct 29, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
and did you ask if my people will like to merged with you guys or not?

You people are part of the struggle, it was an Ijaw man that suggested the name Biafra

Don't be left in the dark, your people are already following the light

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by kotv: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2018
Nasafina:

You people are part of the struggle, it was an Ijaw man that suggested the name Biafra

He's saying you people should go through the proper route. The ijaws are not against your struggle nor are we getting left behind, he's saying you people should ask first, not just don't assume we'll join. Ask first, include ijaws in the leadership, etc then we know you people mean business and all inclusive. Right now, you people are running it the same way Nigeria is ran. We will not support such. We have a voice and have every right to be heard too.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nasafina(f): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2018
kotv:

He's saying you people should go through the proper route. The ijaws are not against your struggle nor are we getting left behind, he's saying you people should ask first, not just don't assume we'll join. Ask first, include ijaws in the leadership, etc then we know you people mean business and all inclusive. Right now, you people are running it the same way Nigeria is ran. We will not support such. We have a voice and have every right to be heard too.

IPOB is made up of people all over Biafraland of which i believe Ijaws and other tribes are involved

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Bede2u(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
Lol

If we(ND) joins SE and Biafra is achieved, do U think anyone from ND would be given the chance to be Biafra's first president?
no...but i believe u guys can produce biafra's 2nd president. How about that?
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Abeycity93: 8:34am On Oct 29, 2018
Nasafina:
[s][/s]
Only you de para for Bayelsa and Delta cheesy cheesy
My guy you're an Afonja
Nasafina:
[s]

My guy you're an Afonja
[/s]
Nasafina:
[s][/s]
My guy you're an Afonja
Ode! Do you think Itsekiri and Urhobo are fools?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by awgumayor: 8:36am On Oct 29, 2018
budusky05:
Thunder fire that idiota for including Rivers in that map
Cool down, just mention your tribe and it will be removed.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2018
Nasafina:

the ijaw man that suggested Biafra what's is Name?

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by awgumayor: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
There is Nothing like One Nigeria but we ain't Biafrans We are Niger Deltans. Though I'm in support of biafrans getting their wish, they shouldnt include ND
Good. In your ND make sure you don't include Igbos

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Bede2u(m): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Mmmtcchheww....good morning to good people jare.

Make i get ready to go work go make good money. Let me leave Ibo alone to his palava.
yes...thats the matured thing to do. Stop getting extra sensitive once biafra comes up. Learn to mind ur biz
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by tossie101(f): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
ND not just ijaws because if we merge with SE......

The tussle for presidency will be bloody

Yes ijaws shouldn't be included only igbo speaking parts of south south

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by gidgiddy: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:

His name is Frank Opigo

https://thebiafran./2015/05/28/photo-of-the-day-frank-opigo-the-ijaw-man-who-named-biafra/amp/

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Nasafina(f): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:

His Royal Highness Chief Frank Opigo Dawai 111, Amananaowei of Angiama

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Mizwisdom(f): 8:57am On Oct 29, 2018
Igbos, always trying to covert haha when was Kanu born? How can he now, decide to include people who speak different languages and have different cultures into his planned Biafra? Has he spoken to their Kings and Queens, what effort had he made to seek the audience of the obong of Calabar for instance and other traditional chiefs, is he ready to fight several wars to conquer stubborn territories like the British did? grin No lefelendum no erection

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by ImperialYoruba: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2018
Biafrans have all ran away from Nigeria because of Buhari...but Atiku has promised they can return when he is in the villa.

Ngozi
Chukwuonyizie
Cletus
Diezani
Omokiri
Mazi Kanu
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by ImperialYoruba: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2018
Bede2u:
yes...thats the matured thing to do. Stop getting extra sensitive once biafra comes up. Learn to mind ur biz

grin grin ok.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by giftedben: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
Lol

That is clearly arrant nonsense, nobody in that map is peripheral, all Igbos are the same be it Ijaw, ikwerre, Ogoni, Urhobo, Delta Igbos, Isoko, Itsekiri, Oron. etc. there are nothing like core igbo. in Biafra we stand.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by tossie101(f): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Igbos, always trying to covert haha when was Kanu born? How can he now, decide to include people who speak different languages and have different cultures into his planned Biafra? Has he spoken to their Kings and Queens, what effort had he made to seek the audience of the obong of Calabar for instance and other traditional chiefs, is he ready to fight several wars to conquer stubborn territories like the British did? grin No lefelendum no erection

Even though I support only biafra of igbobname speaking states.
But u asking of when he was born sounds dumb and has nothing to do with this.. U don't have to be born during a specific period to know what happen then.. There is what is called "history"

We're u born during the war? NO
but do u love there was civil war? YES

Were u born when Jesus was on earth? undecided NO
But do u believe the stories told about Jesus in the Bible? Yes!

speaking about cultured, IGBOS and most s/s states share d very similar culture, food, dressing, similar traditional wedding.. I guess u don't travel out.

Anyways like I said, I prefer biafra with igbo speaking Niger deltans alone

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by ImperialYoruba: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2018
Nasafina:

Like i said earlier that's nigeria politics for you and such cannot happen in Biafraland.

You must think you are talking to your fellow Ipob. This is Yoruba you are talking to. You better tidy up.

If in Nigeria you cant perfect your acts and must discriminate against the widow of your warlord, what chance would Mrs Ojukwu stand in an independent Biafra....much more minorities against whom you have demonstrated hatred and despise nunerous times?

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Westbestside: 9:18am On Oct 29, 2018
kotv:
I don't get what joy Yoruba people get from tribalism and tribal baiting. If Kanu included SS in his map, how does that concern Yorubas? Shouldn't that concern be just on us? Why do some Yorubas love tribal baiting?
Shut up n carry your victim cry away. Niger delta will stand, they are not part of biafra. You and kanu can keep decieving yourselves.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Mizwisdom(f): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2018
tossie101:

Even though I support only biafra of igbobname speaking states.
But u asking of when he was born sounds dumb and has nothing to do with this.. U don't have to be born during a specific period to know what happen then.. There is what is called "history"

We're u born during the war? NO
but do u love there was civil war? YES

Were u born when Jesus was on earth? undecided NO
But do u believe the stories told about Jesus in the Bible? Yes!

speaking about cultured, IGBOS and most s/s states share d very similar culture, food, dressing, similar traditional wedding.. I guess u don't travel out.

Anyways like I said, I prefer biafra with igbo speaking Niger deltans alone

Good, we support Biafra with Igbo speaking Niger Deltans alone but they will have to move to your territory to actualize it fully cos they are migrants on our soil. Biafra among your people is the best and easiest way for Kanu to actualize his dream.

4 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Yabaleftstudent: 9:20am On Oct 29, 2018
he's a man on a mission... but I'm not sure he's Fighting for the ppl I just see a guy who want absolute power I just wish we hv a president like this

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by tossie101(f): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Good, we support Biafra with Igbo speaking Niger Deltans alone but they will have to move to your territory to actualize it fully cos they are migrants on our soil. Biafra among your people is the best and easiest way for Kanu to actualize his dream.

LMAO.
Migrants to ur soil? grin
When did they migrate?
OK now it's becoming a child's play.
I don't engage with people like u.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students / FG Moves To Secure Jobs For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.