Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,158 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation (16405 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Dares Indigenous People Biafra To A Gun Battle / I Am Not Using Biafra To Make Money, I Dont Even Own A Car- Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by fuckboys: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
toolovely:

i stopped believing the people on NL claiming that Rivers people dont support biafra. i live in Port Harcourt. i have a coursemate in the uni by name Awajima. he supports Biafra with his life.

i love reading and hate commenting most times, ive got a lots of these niger deltans as friends, they so much identify with igbo. They even get annoyed when i tell them they are not igbo. Real life is totally different from nairaland o. I come here and see different stuffs. But im sure those behind these comments are not niger deltans

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by giftedben: 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
Efewestern:

My God!

So Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri are now Igbo.. nothing we won't read on this forum.. grin.

"Fools who are neither Biafra nor Nigeria will in the end become Nigeria's weakness".
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Xisnin(m): 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
landmark86:
This Kanu no dey give up
Anoda Mandela in making
I no the afonjas won't like this grin
Very dumb of you to compare a selfless and intelligent man like Mandela
with a fraud and coward like kanu.
He will become irrelevant after 2019 election after working for APC.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Bede2u(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
pryme:

How many Ibo millionaires do you have up North, West, East and South.

Oh you mean politics? I want to ask you and be very honest with your assessment, were the Ibos really interested in politics from the onset?

If talk about the constitution being created by the North and for the North how come the South West are now one of the most Dominant forces in politics today in Nigeria, in fact the South West are now the King Makers.

I have said it before and I will say it again, until you understand the problem clearly, you will never find the true solution to it.
u are talking about igbo business men who risked everything to make money mostly in enemy territory.

Let me ask u....during the war the north and the west came together while igbos were at war and balkanised igbo land. They took all our oil producing parts and added to Rivers state. An ijaw controlled state then. That singular act led many igbos to denounce being igbo in order not to be marginalised by ijaw. That act also made us landlocked. Who did they consult b4 doing that?

Look at the niger bridge, it may collapse anytime...but the fg doesnt care. Look at enugu airport...gej started it while buhari abandoned it. Look at federal highways in the east, compare them with highways in the west. Look at the number of states SE has...compare it with other regions. Look at ibeto and innoson...see how the govt is trying to kill their biz. Look at lagos and how its being choked with containers while obj hiked the tarriffs to be paid if u import with another port other than lagos.

Look at recruitment into federal civil service and how its skewed to favour north and west only. Look at the eastern roads filled with armed checkpoints. Look at how the fulani killings that happened in the east was treated by fg...compare it with how ipob was treated.

B4 gej came, which igboman ever was ig of police or chief of army? Look at the oil spillage in niger delta and yet the north and abuja is getting all the oil money that is theirs.

Look at how everything in nigeria is concentrated at the center simply because the north wants to lord it over the rest of the country.

And pls the west is not any king makers...they are house niggers. The north allows them some goodies because they are needed as southern allies. If the north is not landlocked, sw would be put in their place real fast

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oyatz(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
Are you the owner of Biafra?
You are talking as if your opinions is exactly the laws/policies of Biafra.

Nasafina:

If she's not fit for any position why give her one
If she has the merit then she can contest, it's left for her, in Biafraland politicians would be paid peanuts which will make most of them abandon their selfish political career. If you have the interest of the people at heart then you work for the people.

Which hatred have we demonstrated to others as you claim
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by dheilaw1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
I'm Happy nnamdiot cownu is making 2019 an easy ride for Buhari
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Osocan(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
where is the video
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oyatz(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
You want

1) Biafra
2) Vice President in 2019
3)President in 2003.

Do you honestly think other Nigerians take you serious?

IamAtikulate:

Afonja step aside. We are discussing family matter here.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oyatz(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
Why not fix a date , tax your members to pay #50,000 per person and organize your referendum?
Why waiting for the Zoo or Jubrin from Sudan to give you go ahead for or finance/organize your referendum?

tossie101:

The map was wiped out illegally by force.
Kanu ain't forcing anybody that's why he is CA all ling for referendum, why is this simple thing so difficult for u guys to understand. undecided

Anyways "the map was wiped out" according to u that's why he added them back and ask for referendum., to know there thoughts.
There is no way u will know among those people who wants biafra or not without refferendum ..
Just like there are IGBOS who don't want biafra same way there are SS people who wants biafra and u can only settle this with referendums.

IF BIAFRA LOSES OUT THEY MOVE ON WITH NIGERIA IF THEY WIN BIAFRA EMERGES.?
why are u guys avoiding this truth. undecided
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oyatz(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
The next Biafran war will not be mainly Nigeria Vs Biafrans but Igbo Vs Ethnic minority tribes.

quote author=toofit007 post=72500911]you can rant for all I care, but you see all this tribes below, we are not leaving them behind I swear with my life.
i really see you need to be educated, this is a research, carried out you can also go and carry out you in other counter this facts.
IGBO TRIBES/CLANS IN SO CALLED NIGER DELTA REGION BIAFRA LAND
—–
1) Egbema -Rivers state/imo
2) Ecthe Rivers state
3) Omuma – Rivers state
4) Ndoni – Rivers state and Delta
5) Ikwerre- Rivers state
6) Ekpeye — Rivers state
7) Obigbo – Rivers state
Aniocha – Delta state
9) Ika – Delta state
10) Agbor- Delta state 11) Oshimili – Delta state
12) Igbanke/Igboakiri- Edo state
13) Ndokwa – Delta state
14) Opobo – Rivers state
15) Ukwuani— Delta state
16) Asaba — Delta state 17) Ogba – Rivers state
18) OGBA -rIVERS STATE
19) Osekwenike, Abuetor and Eke Okpokri villages, all
in Sagbama area of bayelsa, their are Igbo of Ukwuani stock, and as such, are of the Anioma
igbo clan of the Igbo ethnic group in -BAYELSA
20) ISOBO , even liyl imoke former CR governor and wife are igbos from ABI LGA - CROSS RIVER
21) (the Umuezekaoha people numbering over 300
villages), --- BENUE STATE
22) THE indigenouse Igbo-speaking communities in Kogi state especially in Ibaji and Igalamela/Odolu LGAs -
such as the Eke Avurugo community,such as Nwajala, Umuoye,
Ubulie-Umuez, ozara, and umuoye and many more
etc You can add yours
In Nigeria today, Igboland is roughly made up of Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, and major parts of Delta and Rivers states.
Small parts of Akwa Ibom , Benue, Cross River, Edo, and Kogi State,
make up the rest of Igboland.
HERE ARE LIST OF IGBOID LANGUAGES, THE CLANS AND STATES
Arochukwu is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Abia state. Ngwa is an Igbo group, constitute the largest and most populous sub-ethnicity, in southeastern Nigeria. They are found in Abia State.
Nsukka is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Nsukka, Enugu State. Enuani is an Igbo dialect spoken in Nigeria by the Igbo people of Delta State, Onitsha, Obosi and Ogbaru in Anambra State and Ndoni in Rivers State.
Ukwuani (Anioma) is an Igboid Language. They are found majorly in the Northern part of Delta State and in
some parts of Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni local government area of Rivers State, Nigeria. Ukwuani is the second largest ethnic nationality in Delta state after the Urhobo people. It is also the largest in Delta North region which is referred to as the Anioma...
Ozara is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Nkanu west in Enugu state...
Ogba (also Oba) is an Igbo dialect of the Ogba people of Rivers State, Nigeria.
Umuezeohaka is an Igbo dialect/group of people in Ado, Oju, Obi and Okpoku LGAs of Benue state.
Ekpeye is an Igboid language of Rivers State, Nigeria. Mgbo language, Mgbolizhia, is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria. Ikwerre, is an Igboid language spoken primarily by the Ikwerre people who inhabit Rivers State, Nigeria. Ezaa is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria. It forms a dialect cluster with closely related Izii, Ikwo , and Mgbo , though they are only marginally mutually intelligible.
Ikwo is an Igbo language spoken in Ebonyi state in Nigeria.
Ohuhu is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Umuahia, Abia state... Owerre is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Owerri, Imo state... Agbor is an Igboid dialect with bini influence spoken by the people of Ika south, Delta state.. Ibeku is an Igbo dialect spoken by some people of Owerri and Umuahia in Imo and Abia respectively....
Isuama is an Igbo dialect spoken in by the emacipated slaves from Igbo Origin in Sierra Leone...
Afikpo is an Igbo dialect spoken by some group of people in Ebonyi state... Ohafia is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Bende in Abia State... Enugu-Ezike is an Igbo dialect spoken by the Enugu- Ezike people of Enugu state..
Izugbe is an Igbo dialect spoken generally by all Igbo groups..
Idemili is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Idemili North and south in Anambra state...
Mbaise is an Igbo dialect spoken by the people of Mbaise in Imo state...
At least Igbos make up 50% OR MORE of Niger Delta region, and
let it be known today for those claiming Niger Delta OR
whatsoever that, no an inch of Igboland shall be left out IN THE BIAFRAN RESTORATION
for any reason!!!!! —
You can thank me later for this wonderful information!!
From the Research Work Of Solomon Iwejuo, Biafra land correspondent of Family writers press.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by tossie101(f): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
oyatz:
Why not fix a date , tax your members to pay #50,000 per person and organize your referendum?
Why waiting for the Zoo or Jubrin from Sudan to give you go ahead for or finance/organize your referendum?

I don't argue with kids.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oyatz(m): 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Many of the IPOB guys are teenagers or young, naive and badly educated over zealous Igbo traders.

Their understanding of international politics/war/history/diplomacy is grossly shallow.

pryme:

Are you a kid? Or do you think you are talking to another kid - this is not coming as an insult.

What happened after the war when you surrendered? What did you say when you surrendered, did you or did you not denounce Biafra as one of the conditions to surrender? You are now calling it illegal, seems you have no idea how many more millions were about to die if you guys had continued your suicide mission.

Now you talk about referendum, this is why I asked if you are a kid, are you clamoring for referendum for secession or referendum for who wants Biafra, don't you know these are 2 different things?

Is it too much to show respect to these various states by asking them for their permission to be included in a Non existing country? for your information we are in Nigeria not a land with no Name, it takes more than a good artist that can draw a map to change the NATIONALITY of an entire region.

You talk about truth, guys are not even spreading lies, you guys are spreading ignorance.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oyatz(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nigeria was created without consultations by the British in the same way, the old Eastern Region (which became Biafra on the eve of the civil war)was created without consultation by the British.

toofit007:
the mistake of luggard is what need to be corrected. That is why we re calling for a referendum , people must decide if they want to continue with one Nigeria or not. Our ancestors were not consulted before luggard fused us together with this terrorist from the North.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oyatz(m): 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
Who is arguing with you?

Be sincere to yourself and answer the questions.

Why not fix Jan-1,2019 for your referendum, you don't need to wait for the Zoo?

tossie101:

I don't argue with kids.

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by IamAtikulate: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
oyatz:
You want

1) Biafra
2) Vice President in 2019
3)President in 2003.

Do you honestly think other Nigerians take you serious?

What do yoruba moslems want? Bloodshed like the one going on in Benue, Kaduna and now against Shiites. Do you honestly think history would be fair to you bloodsuckers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by IamAtikulate: 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

this your afonja nonesense will not help you anything....
But being hateful and lover of the genocides against christian would help you abi?
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by IamAtikulate: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
oyatz:
Who is arguing with you?

So that terrorist would win and continue killing christians and shiites abi?
Yoruba moslems and bloodletting is like 5 and 6.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by gidgiddy: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
dheilaw1:
I'm Happy nnamdiot cownu is making 2019 an easy ride for Buhari

I'm happy too because Nigeria won't survive another 4 years of Buhari which is what Nnamdi Kanu wants.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by tossie101(f): 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
oyatz:
Who is arguing with you?

This same question is why I said u are a kid.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oyatz(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Then work to make Nigeria good instead of asking for a Biafra which is actually another Nigeria minus the Northerners and the Southwesterners.
Since 1999, you have been ruling your States but you haven't developed significantly

Bede2u:
truth is...if we had it good in nigeria, we wont want biafra. So wats ur point?
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by tiredoflife(m): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
Abeycity93:
This guy is mad for including Bayelsa and Delta

He is not mad
I am delta and we are baifrans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oyatz(m): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
People like you easily resort to abuses/insults because you lack the capacity to engage in intellectual discourse.

The whole Nigeria know that as a fact.

You easily become emotional and start throwing tantrums instead of constructively tabling your points in a logical order.

Answer the question: Why waiting for the Zoo or Jubrin from Sudan, why not just conduct your referendum as the Catalonians did?

tossie101:

This same question is why I said u are a kid.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by tiredoflife(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
oyatz:
Then work to make Nigeria good instead of asking for a Biafra which is actually another Nigeria minus the Northerners and the Southwesterners.
Since 1999, you have been ruling your States but you haven't developed significantly

Is it a must to work with Nigeria
So what's wrong with asking for another country without south west and north
Make una live together na

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by tiredoflife(m): 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
oyatz:
People like you easily resort to abuses/insults because you lack the capacity to engage in intellectual discourse.

You easily become emotional and start throwing tantrums instead of constructively tabling your points in a logical order.

Answer the question: Why waiting for the Zoo or Jubrin from Sudan, why not just conduct your referendum as the Catalonians did?

Let me answer u
Our constitution as Nigeria doesn't have a law stating that we can conduct referendum
Even inec has no such powers
So Biafra can't be gotten from Nigerian laws

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by njelrapheal: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
azimibraun:
The Niger Delta is comprised of mostly all of the states in the South South oil rich region. Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River. Edo is south south but not Niger Delta. Bayelsa and Delta are the core of the Niger Delta.
so bayelsa and Delta state make up the Niger Delta geographically.i know rivers state should also be part of it geographically. But right here, people use that word politically and that would by Nigeria's definition make ondo,imo and abia a part of the Niger Delta. So what is the rant about the Niger Delta . When it is known that at least 40 percent of the core Niger Delta are igboid
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by tossie101(f): 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
oyatz:

U see why I call u kid.. U don't know insult when u see one.
OK then... Nobody is waiting for ur jubrin or zoo.
Because they lack critical thinking.
We are online telling the few humans who are in the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by oyatz(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
Did you read the question at all?

We aren't talking about the Presidential election we are talking about your referendum.

Chose a date, tax your members to pay for the exercise and conduct your referendum without waiting for the cooperation or approval of the Nigeria which you refer to as a Zoo or the President whom you claimed is long dead but being impersonated by Jubrin Aminu from Sudan.

Everyone knowns that neither the President nor INEC has the power to conduct a referendum for any part of the Country that want to secede.

IamAtikulate:

So that terrorist would win and continue killing christians and shiites abi?

Yoruba moslems and bloodletting is like 5 and 6.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by edemsimeon: 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
WHAT DID AKWA IBOM & C/RIVER BECOME PART OF BIAFRA?
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by pryme(m): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
Bede2u:
u are talking about igbo business men who risked everything to make money mostly in enemy territory.

Let me ask u....during the war the north and the west came together while igbos were at war and balkanised igbo land. They took all our oil producing parts and added to Rivers state. An ijaw controlled state then. That singular act led many igbos to denounce being igbo in order not to be marginalised by ijaw. That act also made us landlocked. Who did they consult b4 doing that?

Look at the niger bridge, it may collapse anytime...but the fg doesnt care. Look at enugu airport...gej started it while buhari abandoned it. Look at federal highways in the east, compare them with highways in the west. Look at the number of states SE has...compare it with other regions. Look at ibeto and innoson...see how the govt is trying to kill their biz. Look at lagos and how its being choked with containers while obj hiked the tarriffs to be paid if u import with another port other than lagos.

Look at recruitment into federal civil service and how its skewed to favour north and west only. Look at the eastern roads filled with armed checkpoints. Look at how the fulani killings that happened in the east was treated by fg...compare it with how ipob was treated.

B4 gej came, which igboman ever was ig of police or chief of army? Look at the oil spillage in niger delta and yet the north and abuja is getting all the oil money that is theirs.

Look at how everything in nigeria is concentrated at the center simply because the north wants to lord it over the rest of the country.

And pls the west is not any king makers...they are house niggers. The north allows them some goodies because they are needed as southern allies. If the north is not landlocked, sw would be put in their place real fast

I refused to be swayed by all your sentiments, Am from Cross River, but if you go to Akwa Ibom and see rate of development there, then you will know you are looking at this the wrong way.
Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by mbos: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
Linzo:

I guess you one of the westside, 98% Rivers citizens support biafrs. Please come to pH or Gokana here to confirm it

dont mind him does he know where Rivers state is located.

funny afonjas who do not know that the name Biafra was derived from Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Bede2u(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
pryme:

I refused to be swayed by all your sentiments, Am from Cross River, but if you go to Akwa Ibom and see rate of development there, then you will know you are looking at this the wrong way.
the rate of development in akwaibom enugu anambra are commendable...but believe me, they could be much better if u remove the nigerian factor.

Are the police in akwaibom no longer controled from abuja? Will the fulani police man in awkaibom be of much assistant to u if there is herdsmen crisis? If there is a peaceful demonstation in eket, will the zoo army nolonger open fire?

Do u think development starts and ends in road construction?

Can ibaka deep sea port compete favourably with lagos sea ports? Wen fg is still controlling maritime? Are the oil spillage in awkaibom going to be cleaned up? Wen nothing concern kastina with it. Will the fg now stop spending scare resourse on hajj every year? Will the cbn now have uniform exchange rate?

My guy...nigeria can never be good. We in the east (and dat includes u)have a very different value system from the west and north.

Look at ghana...soon it will be a developed country...nigeria has stagnated. The people running nigeria are the north and they dont believe in progress

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation by Bede2u(m): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
edemsimeon:
WHAT DID AKWA IBOM & C/RIVER BECOME PART OF BIAFRA?
since 1967. If a referendum comes...u are free to vote to remain in nigeria

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Name And Shame Beneficiaries Of Apapa Rot / Ndume Seeks 50% Salary Cut For NASS Members To Pay ASUU / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Abia State Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.