Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him (21900 Views)

Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by frowland(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2018
Can I make that chair they are seating on for me for a budget off 500k?
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Splasshhh(f): 8:31am On Oct 29, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Favor99(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I don't blame you bloody afonja
Nah martineverest is Edo.
But RIP to Tony Anenih. May God bless him and his family
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by wink2015(m): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2018
praizblog:
Senate President has reacted to the death of Elder states man Tony Anineh as he shares an adorable photo with him when he was alive.

Rest in peace Tony. See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/senator-saraki-react-to-death-of-anenih-death-shares-adorable-photo-with-him/

MR FIX IT LEFT NIGERIA BADLY BRUISED AND FINANCIALLY RAPED!

I am wondering what his generation left for the coming youths of the country.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Ilochukwuka: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2018
fadipeooa:
RIP Tony. Death is an equaliser for all living things

Foreign used Toyota Camry 2001 available for sale (Clean title; Lagos cleared ) by Rozil Autos

https://www.nairaland.com/4807802/toyota-camry-2001-envelope-droplight#72423256
How much and your contact
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2018
You know you can't satisfy everyone. Imagine someone saying he didn't do anything for his community. Uromi is the second most developed town in Edo state, thanks to people like him.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by MartinsD12(m): 8:49am On Oct 29, 2018
Ighoga898:
This man had not been the same since Oshiomole dethroned him as APC chairman.

I safe to say that Oshiomole acted as a catalyst in the process of his death.
Get your information right, he was never apc chairman, it's John oyegun that was former apc chairman
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Akpacha(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2018
Tony still alive.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Countersam(m): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2018
praizblog:
Senate President has reacted to the death of Elder states man Tony Anineh as he shares an adorable photo with him when he was alive.

Rest in peace Tony. See photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/senator-saraki-react-to-death-of-anenih-death-shares-adorable-photo-with-him/

Finally they have started falling one by one.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Nlkay(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2018
Donmedrac:
APC will win edo state since anenih is gone.

The Binis love buhari and they will vote for him because they love oshiomole and akpabio...

Sai baba..

Which Binis are u talking about? Pls get your facts right. Edo people are Niger Delta. PDP runs in their blood line. They are never APC.

Zombies are funny sha grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by BetterWorld100: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2018
Do you want to cut 30% on the amount you spend on renting a well-equipped hall for corporate meetings in Abuja? Call 08020889369 for more details
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Chasaq237: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2018
idiot chief Tony was never an APC chairman. as for osho cum gorilla, God of the downtrodden and depressed people is using him in dismantling irrelevant party call APC
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Courage13(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2018
May his soul rest in peace!

He'd be remembered for: "there is no vacancy in Aso Rock" or sundry other power-stations nationwide - just as OBJ would be remember for "do or die" election. We should all try to live a decent life as possible as we can. No one should let power or position get them drunk. For senators who earn more than 13 million Naira per month in a country where minimum wage is 18 thousand Naira, bear in mind that you are taking nothing away from this earth.

If I die, I want to be remember as the man who tried to judge and handle his neigbour as himself. That is my moto and what I strive for every day. I dont know where you are putting your best! Some put their best inside while others put their best, outside.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by LordofNaija: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2018
Tony is back. He is ressurected
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by 360command: 9:53am On Oct 29, 2018
fadipeooa:
RIP Tony. Death is an equaliser for all living things

Foreign used Toyota Camry 2001 available for sale (Clean title; Lagos cleared ) by Rozil Autos

https://www.nairaland.com/4807802/toyota-camry-2001-envelope-droplight#72423256
who buys 2001 car?
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by 12345baba(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2018
Ighoga898:

u deserve jail time
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Sijo01(f): 10:02am On Oct 29, 2018
Ighoga898:

Just look at how you fooled and disgraced yourself by your self to the whole world.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by martineverest(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
Favor99:

Nah martineverest is Edo.
But RIP to Tony Anenih. May God bless him and his family
lol...how u take know?..... anenih didn't try for us at all
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by mikaael(m): 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
wolesmile:
Was he not the e they called Mr Fix It? I thought he'll fix everything, even death!!!

Suffice to say Death fixed him out grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by wolesmile(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
mikaael:

Suffice to say Death fixed him out grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Death eventually fixes all
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Favor99(m): 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
martineverest:
lol...how u take know?..... anenih didn't try for us at all
Yes it’s true I heard he was corrupt and didn’t help Esan and the rest of Edo at all. But as a Christian I still pray for him and his family and wish them the best
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by martineverest(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Favor99:

Yes it’s true I heard he was corrupt and didn’t help Esan and the rest of Edo at all. But as a Christian I still pray for him and his family and wish them the best
are u from esan?
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Favor99(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
martineverest:
are u from esan?
Yes I am. You?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by martineverest(m): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
Favor99:

Yes I am. You?
yes o...what part?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Favor99(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
martineverest:
yes o...what part?
Ekpoma. But I grew up abroad. So I’ve never been there. But I’ve lived in Benin City and Lagos, but left Nigeria when I was real young. I’d love to go visit my hometown though. What part you from?
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by martineverest(m): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
Favor99:

Ekpoma. But I grew up abroad. So I’ve never been there. But I’ve lived in Benin City and Lagos, but left Nigeria when I was real young. I’d love to go visit my hometown though. What part you from?
uromi/irrua..
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Favor99(m): 6:26am On Oct 31, 2018
martineverest:
uromi/irrua..
Nice cool. I’ve got family from there
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by martineverest(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2018
Favor99:

Nice cool. I’ve got family from there
thanks ... that's good to hear

can u speak esan?
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him by Favor99(m): 6:55am On Oct 31, 2018
martineverest:
thanks ... that's good to hear

can u speak esan?
Nah unfortunately I can’t. I would really like to learn it. I want to be able to speak Esan, Bini and pidgin English. I heard Bini is hard to learn, but I would like to learn it anyway.
Can you speak Esan? Where did you grow up?
One of my best friends who is Esan, grew up in Lagos, so he doesn’t know how to speak the language either

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Freezes Fayose’s Account / Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play / Man Falls Off Elevator At WAEC Building, Lagos & Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.