Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,459 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral (51075 Views)

Dangote Pays Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos / Pdp Governors Pay Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos) / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Death Of Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by ChrisOsaEdo(m): 6:38am On Oct 30, 2018
Edo South senatorial hopeful Obahiagbon mourns Chief Tony Anenih, as seen viral on his facebook account and equally posted by his media aides

*My sincere condolences goes to the family of late Chief Tony Anenih who has gloriously transited to empyrean ensconcement.

Chief Tony Anenih's transition is indeed a colossal loss to all, as he was a great personage not just to us in Edo but the nation in caboodle. He will be greatly missed for constantly promoting the good people of Edo state in highly exalted positions in Nigeria's political atmospherics.
In fact, his solid political interventions in the corpus of our pax Nigeriana shall remain coruscatingly etched in the Nations encephalon and non pareil.He truly emblematized a savoir-faire predilection in his political peregrination.

Even as we mourn his transition,let us also be consoled because he lived a very productive life.His presence was felt as the Iyasele of Esan land and a bridge builder for Edo State and Nigeria.

I pray that the Great Geometrician of the Universe grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss*

Patrick Obahiagbon

Follow on social media

Twitter @Obahiagbon_p
Instagram @patrickobahiagbon1

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=148411619452558&id=100028511620927

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by shutto: 6:39am On Oct 30, 2018
Smh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Nwodosis(m): 6:41am On Oct 30, 2018
English is a language and not a measure of intelligence, moreover you are not communicating if you alone understand yourself!

456 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by OMNIVIRUS(m): 6:45am On Oct 30, 2018
I tire for this man. e be trend that year grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Kingosytex(m): 6:46am On Oct 30, 2018
This man grammar no be here oo! I so much miss this man in the national assembly

31 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by ChrisOsaEdo(m): 6:46am On Oct 30, 2018
OMNIVIRUS:
I tire for this man. e be trend that year grin

And still trending, this is our senator in waiting

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by emmie14: 6:47am On Oct 30, 2018
The house of senate and senators will hear it this time

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by ChrisOsaEdo(m): 6:48am On Oct 30, 2018
Kingosytex:
this man grammar no be here oo! i so much miss this man in the national assembly

He is coming going back to NASS 2019. This time as a senator. Hurray my voters card cannot wait

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Kingosytex(m): 6:49am On Oct 30, 2018
ChrisOsaEdo:

He is coming going back to NASS 2019. This time as a senator. Hurray my voters card cannot wait

its gonna be awesome, i admire his charisma

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by ChrisOsaEdo(m): 6:50am On Oct 30, 2018
emmie14:
The house of senate and senators will hear it this time
k

� , let's go vocal with Patrick Obahiagbon

7 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by ChrisOsaEdo(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2018
babaYIBO:
Sai Buhari till 2023
Not all Igbos are senseless to atikuloot obituary
Ayam ibo and I'm Buhari till 2023

Brave one

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Speedyconnect15: 7:10am On Oct 30, 2018
My manchi!
Too much engrish no go kee you.

See below for data bonanza!
See testimonies too!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by orisa37: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2018
Chief Tony Anenih is indeed The Okosisi of Edo Politics. RIP.

16 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Ruddyman(m): 7:19am On Oct 30, 2018
Get him in
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Thommhy89(m): 7:32am On Oct 30, 2018
I can't just imagine dis man conversing wif Buhari.. grin

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by oluwasegun007(m): 7:40am On Oct 30, 2018
h
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 30, 2018
Menh!
How much I missed this man misyarning that get me choking up with laughter.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by daroz(m): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2018
Thommhy89:
I can't just imagine dis man conversing wif Buhari.. grin
Lol

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by sotall(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Rexnegro(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2018
this man that's not serious has come again.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by helphelp: 7:58am On Oct 30, 2018
Lol
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Sweetcollins: 7:58am On Oct 30, 2018
Hilarious?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by pascal558(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2018
make una let the man rest in peace na!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by iammo(m): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2018
grin I stopped taking this man seriously after the APC convention. When serious APC politicians were given the mic to address people they totally skipped him. And they only gave him the mic when comedians were performing....... Nigerians should stop seeing proficiency in another mans language especially our colonialists as a sign of higher IQ, a German, Chinese or Japanese don't give a crap about English and they are damn smarter than this grammar spewing ex lawmaker

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Frankyboy1(m): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by theoldpretender(m): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2018
*My sincere condolences goes to the family of late Chief Tony Anenih who has gloriously transited to empyrean ensconcement.

Chief Tony Anenih's transition is indeed a colossal loss to all, as he was a great personage not just to us in Edo but the nation in caboodle. He will be greatly missed for constantly promoting the good people of Edo state in highly exalted positions in Nigeria's political atmospherics.
In fact, his solid political interventions in the corpus of our pax Nigeriana shall remain coruscatingly etched in the Nations encephalon and non pareil.He truly emblematized a savoir-faire predilection in his political peregrination.

Even as we mourn his transition,let us also be consoled because he lived a very productive life.His presence was felt as the Iyasele of Esan land and a bridge builder for Edo State and Nigeria.

I pray that the Great Geometrician of the Universe grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss*

Cant this man speak in plain English!

6 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by Saheed9: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2018
Better than the former ones

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by dessz(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2018
Me
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by yomalex(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2018
Mon Dieu
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2018
Buhari sure needs an interpreter

cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral by ruggedtimi(m): 8:01am On Oct 30, 2018
"Great Geometrician" so patrick is a mason. undecided

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Andy Uba Wins Anambra APC Primary Election / Why Ndigbo Should Stop Viewing Yoruba's As Cowards- Reno Omokri / Buratai And Sadique Abubakar Establish Military Universities In Their Hometowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.