Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign (30455 Views)

Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War / Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right' / Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by lawrence35(m): 7:50am On Oct 29, 2018
Like I said, 2019 will be fun grin grin
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by elitejosef: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2018
I thought that shaku shaku means chains or so
Are they literarily telling us they wanna chain Nigeria again?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2018
Okay
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by emerged01(m): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2018
989900:

And he is fxcking right!!!
He is damn fxcking right!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by michoim(m): 7:52am On Oct 29, 2018
Yes ooo
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Rebuke: 7:53am On Oct 29, 2018
Sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by plenitude(m): 7:55am On Oct 29, 2018
If you had performed well enough. ..You don't need shaku shaku to win second term

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Effibecky: 7:56am On Oct 29, 2018
This Osinbajo is fast losing my respect. How can you as a number two citizen be so insensitive to the plight and ordeal of people in the country? You’re there spewing out piffle outta your mouth. I can’t believe this man was under the tutelage of baba Adeboye at a point in time. Don’t worry, keep dancing �. You’ll dance your way outta aso villa pretty soon.

Radarada!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by segebase(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2018
any one who votes Buhari shall not b well with his or her households

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by amazemanuno: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2018
Can you just imagine...(our pains and suffering) have been turned to jukebox for politicians to dance to...'Ojosinba' NO BE YOUR FAULT!! keep on learning Shaku Shaku and don't forget to prepare your loads; guess you know that U and Bubu dey go no matter what! grin grin
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2018
Very funny and laughable stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzgzmooyFM
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Chinif: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2018
The vp is going nut,bad influence. U wil dance shaku shaku to ur grave.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by martineverest(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2018
yeyerolling:
Useless fake pastor
e pain u sha
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Prosperchuks1344(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2018
OUR YORUBA PASTOR AND ITS PARTY HAS GONE MAD AGAIN...
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by PHILipu1(m): 8:07am On Oct 29, 2018
Kryptomeniac:
Mr. VP, if only u know how people are pained and angry about ur APC led govt, u will know that shaku shaku dance step can not save baba from going back to duara....

Who bubu shaku shaku dance epp
You should say PDP people are pained because statistically and with elections so far,majority of Nigerians are still with the government and party of Buhari
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Chukazu: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2018
When you finish you go preaching for RCCG church as 419 Pastor?
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Dyoungestprince(m): 8:10am On Oct 29, 2018
This government is useless and clueless as a maid serving in an uncompleted building. Just be aware that the Octogenarian should face Daura whenever he would be doing the "shaku shaku". Nonsense and failed government!
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by condralbedez: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2018
dont worry dey will help u ,this man knw wat he is doing .

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Hopium: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2018
olaric:
Osinbajo insulting our collective sensibilities by saying to our faces that Nigerians don't vote with their senses.

That's what he meant and he is right. Absolutely!
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by blowjob: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2018
GOD BLESS BUHARI...
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by AlexDeedat(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2018
Sir, I will send you a copy of this book for free..

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by DabuIIIT: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2018
Shebi Adeleke shaku shakued his way to victory but was denied/robbed by same apc...
Thunder faya all coneheads jawe....

Just imagine and picture that pole structure,buhari dancing shaku shaku!
grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by chukyjones(m): 8:14am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

for a race that was enslaved,you shouldnt be dancing that nonesense....i mean study the picture...doesnt it look like a black man that is hands are tied....

who is even inventing all this rubbish dances sef....

i think you are right bro. even from the name shaku shaku, derived from the word, Shackles

All these dance steps emanating from the pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by HomeOfMe(f): 8:16am On Oct 29, 2018
nairalaila:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who was Chairman and Special Guest of Honour at the launch of Five Fascinating Bookswritten by Funmilayo Braithwaite, in Abuja on Sunday, disclosed that he was learning the 'Shaku Shaku' dance steps for campaigns ahead of the 2019 general elections.

Yemi Osinbajo who stated that nobody knows what will work in Nigerian politics, added that his friend recently polled large number of votes just by dancing.

“And hopefully, we will be able to find resolution to some of the questions raised in our political lives as well; I know that is one of the reason Alhaji Shittu Kabir, Chairman, Advanced Peoples Democratic Party is here.

“As matter of fact, for those of us who are politicians, when you see `Politicrisis’; especially as elections approach, you might think there is a formula somewhere.

“Kabir and I and are the opposite sides but we are here to learn; I was saying the other day that politics in Nigeria is becoming very exciting; you never know what works.

“I can never forget my dear friend in one of the states who just danced his way through the campaigns; all he did was dance; he did nothing else but dance and he won 250,000 votes.

“So myself and Kabir are now learning Shaku Shaku; we have to learn; who knows what will win" he said.

https://lailasnews.com/we-are-learning-shaku-shaku-dance-steps-for-our-campaign-osinbajo/

S'oro niyen..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by IrokoOluwere: 8:18am On Oct 29, 2018
You just gotta love this man! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by harbeebtech(m): 8:19am On Oct 29, 2018
Useless fake pastor.....Propaganda will not fly this time, this is not 2015.

Buhari is going back to Daura.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by BabaO2: 8:20am On Oct 29, 2018
olaric:
Osinbajo insulting our collective sensibilities by saying to our faces that Nigerians don't vote with their senses.
He is right, what did the man in question campaign for, somebody that cannot express himself, only thing he said on campaign stage is we give them 3 gbagaam (gbagam gbagam gbagam) next thing is dancing, and that is the end of his campaign appearance

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by gare(f): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2018
Kryptomeniac:
Mr. VP, if only u know how people are pained and angry about ur APC led govt, u will know that shaku shaku dance step can not save baba from going back to duara....

Who bubu shaku shaku dance epp

Can you Imagine, Just yesterday People got shot by the army in Abuja, you have not responding to that issue, over 200 Killed in Kaduna, you have not said anything about it, people are jobless, hungry, you are learning how to dance Shaku Shaku, do you think we are in a comedy show ? May God have mercy on you and your APC led Government for dancing Shaku Shaku with peoples lives.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by homebase(m): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2018
Effibecky:
This Osinbajo is fast losing my respect. How can you as a number two citizen be so insensitive to the plight and ordeal of people in the country? You’re there spewing out piffle outta your mouth. I can’t believe this man was under the tutelage of baba Adeboye at a point in time. Don’t worry, keep dancing �. You’ll dance your way outta aso villa pretty soon.

Radarada!

Please let be realistic here. The VP is being factual and coming out straight.

The unfortunate truth is most Nigerian voters don't vote on issues but on sensational and trivial matters.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by yinkus6750(m): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2018
Nigerians, anything for political gains.
Pastor Yemi, GO must hear if thus.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by BabaO2: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2018
harbeebtech:
Useless fake pastor.....Propaganda will not fly this time, this is not 2015.

Buhari is going back to Daura.
dont insult our own. We have been told to vote Buhari for power to come SW in 2023. That is where we stand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech / APC NWC Meets With Gambari In Aso Rock / The Gift Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Culture And Tourism Gave To PMB (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.