Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign (30461 Views)

Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War / Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right' / Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by jaxxy(m): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2018
In the midst of the issues going on that’s terrible sm humor my vp.

The man who danced his way and evidently won the elections which u later rigged was not responsible for the unpaid salaries by the useless candidate u supported remember??
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by yinkus6750(m): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2018
Nigerians, anything for political gains.
And when Freeze talks, they will be blaming him.
Pastor Yemi, that was an expensive joke from you, GO must hear of it.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2018
Pastor de dance Shaku Shaku? Ok!
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2018
I have say this a lot of times which nigerians do not know how to develop a country and it is showing all over the world. Other african countries attracting investors, attracting industries, building power stations,. We nigerians are doing party and dancing why do country since in to oblivion.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by efighter: 8:30am On Oct 29, 2018
olaric:
Osinbajo insulting our collective sensibilities by saying to our faces that Nigerians don't vote with their senses.

And he is right, anybody that has a sense even if it is coakroach sense will not think of voting Atikuloot, a US Fugitive and confirmed looter.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Splasshhh(f): 8:31am On Oct 29, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by BabaO2: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2018
Effibecky:
This Osinbajo is fast losing my respect. How can you as a number two citizen be so insensitive to the plight and ordeal of people in the country? You’re there spewing out piffle outta your mouth. I can’t believe this man was under the tutelage of baba Adeboye at a point in time. Don’t worry, keep dancing �. You’ll dance your way outta aso villa pretty soon.

Radarada!
He doesnt need your respect. Why do you think better knowledgeable people should agree with your silly beliefs. ATIKU is a world known corrupt man, so said by obasanjo and he documented it in his memoir. OBI is not fit to be vp of any national party, he is parochial and a tribalist.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by efighter: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2018
Munzy14:
That this man is a professor of law kept me in doubt. I am not even talking abt his pastor business again.
Some bad association is highly infectious.

I doubt it that you have any brain at all, because even mosquitoes shouldn't reason like you.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Tabuku: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2018
I can’t seat to imagine a seating President , being the first example of number one national citizens , at the EFCC book lunch purchase one with Dollars, instead of Naira in Abuja
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:36am On Oct 29, 2018
OSIBANJO IS THE DEFINITION OF A PASTOR THAT HAS FALLEN FROM GRACE.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by BabaO2: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2018
Munzy14:
That this man is a professor of law kept me in doubt. I am not even talking abt his pastor business again.
Some bad association is highly infectious.
Dont go there you will cry. The man went to igbo college and university of lagos of those days, and he became professor at 33. Compare his academic records, schools he went, achievements with that of your parents and even with yours.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by sunkoye: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2018
so the dance steps will bring food on my family table abi?

this people are do detached from realities in Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Remily(m): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2018
Isnt this height of insensitivity? And it's sad a learned SAN and a professor of law whom we had expected so much from, utters such uncheckered and defective statement. Reasonable people know what wins credibly conducted elections: It's nothing other than the people's mandate. And you can only have the people's mandate when you have solved their relative economic and situational problems.

You wouldnt do any of these but rather believe in buying their votes and enticing voters with huge sums at elections, now their even condescending so low thinking if they started dancing, they could win our votes. What a shame!
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Glink2018(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2018
olaric:
Osinbajo insulting our collective sensibilities by saying to our faces that Nigerians don't vote with their senses.

I think he may be right. A lot of Nigeria voters are now puppets in the hand of dubious politicians.

If $5k can buy the PDP delegate then you should know that 2k can buy a lot of hungry voters.

For the elites, they know that they will not come out to vote . So, they ignore the elites and focus on the hungry voters.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Unie30: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2018
Pastor/Shaku Shaku! That is bad.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by foreshore(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2018
nairalaila:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who was Chairman and Special Guest of Honour at the launch of Five Fascinating Bookswritten by Funmilayo Braithwaite, in Abuja on Sunday, disclosed that he was learning the 'Shaku Shaku' dance steps for campaigns ahead of the 2019 general elections.

Yemi Osinbajo who stated that nobody knows what will work in Nigerian politics, added that his friend recently polled large number of votes just by dancing.

“And hopefully, we will be able to find resolution to some of the questions raised in our political lives as well; I know that is one of the reason Alhaji Shittu Kabir, Chairman, Advanced Peoples Democratic Party is here.

“As matter of fact, for those of us who are politicians, when you see `Politicrisis’; especially as elections approach, you might think there is a formula somewhere.

“Kabir and I and are the opposite sides but we are here to learn; I was saying the other day that politics in Nigeria is becoming very exciting; you never know what works.

“I can never forget my dear friend in one of the states who just danced his way through the campaigns; all he did was dance; he did nothing else but dance and he won 250,000 votes.

“So myself and Kabir are now learning Shaku Shaku; we have to learn; who knows what will win" he said.

https://lailasnews.com/we-are-learning-shaku-shaku-dance-steps-for-our-campaign-osinbajo/

No wonder they are clueless and helpless!!!
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Codes151(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2018
No problem! Dance, abi una don keep nnpc moeny to take rig
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by litaninja(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2018
There's something in that aso rock that drives previously sensible people insane...
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by femi4: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2018
olaric:
He's right. Did you know that so many people voted for Buhari cos of Zahara beauty
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by standout5: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2018
olaric:
Nigerians don't always vote with their senses, that's the absolute truth. The more reason they will vote Buhari in again.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by MOOJIMOH(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2018
B4 nko, do we have sense? If we do, pple like u ll not been supporting Atikuloot.

olaric:
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by olaric(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2018
MOOJIMOH:
B4 nko, do we have sense? If we do, pple like u ll not been supporting Atikuloot.

Saint MOOJIMOH no vex. Hope that gari you are taking morning, afternoon and night has sugar because you are such a big hypocrite.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2018
Nawao

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2018
standout5:

Nigerians don't always vote with their senses, that's the absolute truth. The more reason they will vote Buhari in again.

It is the same here in britain. Mail and guardian in uk did a research 68% of nigerians in uk do not know why the vote and also in the research showed that 80% of nigerians in uk are likely to vote for a criminal then a honest person. That is why abroad we nigerians are known as criminal worshippers

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by MegaFd(m): 10:56am On Oct 29, 2018
The man that never fought for his faith...rather played politics with it.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2018
I just decided to check out this shaku shaku dance steps.

Is this not the popular dance step by psy(Google psy) a south Korean musician Some yeas ago?
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2018
sassysure:
I just decided to check out this shaku shaku dance steps.

Is this not the popular dance step by psy(Google psy) a south Korean musician Some yeas ago?

I think shakushaku originated in japan look at since k nakamura wwe wrestler and it found his way to south korea then india, china also south africa but it did not hit there. It seems to has taken nigeria by storm which the dance fail to do in japan.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by GenFunction: 11:24am On Oct 29, 2018
una go dance Alanta when we Atikulate in 2019
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Smile4daddy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
What achievements will Buhari campaign with,?

Don't need any side attraction...

We need real issues treated
N-Power and Trade money. It has safe so many nooks and crannies of Nigerians from poverty.

That alone is more than enough.
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Smile4daddy:

N-Power and Trade money. It has safe so many nooks and crannies of Nigerians from poverty.

That alone is more than enough.
Go and learn English, then come back
Re: Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign by Smile4daddy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Go and learn English, then come back
Oh I guess you want me to come down to your level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Visits Tinubu With Seven-Point Agenda, Reserves Assessment / Graphic Photos From Kaleri Bomb Blast In Borno / Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.