Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,106 members, 7,860,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Pretty Governor-general Of Canada - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Pretty Governor-general Of Canada (1143 Views)

Meet Beautiful And Pretty Wizkid Girlfriend And Wife To Be / She Is Intelligent, Respectful And Pretty BUT She Is An Illiterate, Lazy & Dirty / Toyin Lawani And Pretty Mike Goes Completely Naked Together In Adam And Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Pretty Governor-general Of Canada by nickxtra(m): 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Think out of the box and drop your comment of what you think is in the air between the visiting pretty Governor General of Canada, Ms. Julie Payetee and our own handsome President, Muhammad Buhari.

As for me, their looks and gaze obviously portray "love" from both of them. I can imagine the Canadian admiring the Nigerian handsome President and vice versa.

..... by the way, i thought she even handed a condom to President Buhari, not until i watched closely.

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Pretty Governor-general Of Canada by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
On overdrive not to appear lifeless grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Pretty Governor-general Of Canada by nickxtra(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin
fulaniHERDSman:
On overdrive not to appear lifeless grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Pretty Governor-general Of Canada by MrSensor(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2018

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Pretty Governor-general Of Canada by Auladimeji2: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
Honestly, PMB is handsome

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Pretty Governor-general Of Canada by 2buffagain(m): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
What makes her pretty?
I guess to those who want Canadian papers, she is prettier than beeeyance grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Pretty Governor-general Of Canada by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
2buffagain:
What makes her pretty?
I guess to those who want Canadian papers, she is prettier than beeeyance grin
iyam telling ucheesycheesy.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Pretty Governor-general Of Canada by 360degreess(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
Buhari looking very healthy.some ipob baboons e-warrios might develop heart attack because of this

(1) (Reply)

She Yawn When On The Phone With Me. Is She Arouse / Wet? / What Is Your Take On This? / Actress Daniella Okeke And Her Curves Step Out In A Figure-hugging Dress (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.