Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) (49761 Views)

Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Shiite members today continued with their Arba'een walk in Abuja.According to a report by a Shiite member,security officers opened fire on them at Nyanya checking point and injured many.He also said that some of them lost their lives in the process

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/again-security-officers-shoot-shiite.html

2 Likes

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by pode(m): 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
Is that first guy still doing the "peace" sign despite his injury?

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
This is how revolutions are born.

Ideas are not killed with bullets but with reason.

The forceful display of oppression earned Ipob the sympathy they enjoy today across the globe. Now the Shites are getting more popular with the constant needless attacks on them.

I didn't even know anything like Shites existed and now, I just pity them and wish that they would stop getting killed for no reason at all. It's not like I care about their religion, but life, especially human life ought to be valued more than this.

247 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by ignant: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
Wait, is that clown on the first pic still throwing up the peace sign? Hahaha. Get healed, bro.

The zoo's days are numbered. The implosion is sweet music to my ears.

47 Likes

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by chiagozien(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
What ever that will bring down the zoo is welcome to me

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by falcon01: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
hmm
Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by MexxIT(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hmmm.. Now dis is getting serious... Dat was how dey claimed dey were fired on by soldiers in zuba and it turned out dey attacked first. What did dey do dis tym?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by hisexcellency34: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
This people are ready to die oooo no matter how many people they kill

8 Likes

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Hezzyluv: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
I'm not in support of shutting them, because there's freedom of EXPRETION. But still don't know y this ppl have no fear for gun, c the gut at the first picture doing freestyle with his two fingers even with the bullet injury. cow like him.

Well it can only happen in a country wia zombie is the president.

BUHARI IS THE WORST HEAD OF STATE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.. VERY WICKED N HEARTLESS MAN.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
One will wonder if the person they are protesting for really cares for and loves them the same

12 Likes

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by kingppmaker: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hiaaan!!!!.. na so Boko carry start ooo angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by brainpulse: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
mulante:

The forceful display of oppression earned Ipob the sympathy they enjoy today across the globe. Now the Shites are getting more popular with the constant needless attacks on them.

I didn't even know anything like Shites existed and now, I just pity them and wish that they would stop getting killed for no reason at all. It's not like I care about their religion, but life, especially human life ought to be valued more than this.
Nonsense! You children sit at home typing Nonsense, while goats go out to be slaughtered

22 Likes

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by GMPO(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
J
Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
God! which kain free flow of blood be this..but this shite people should for once use their brain, they have lost so much and the painful thing is the GCFR dosen't care. is well

2 Likes

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Fredlongs(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
That's very good, shoot and kill those bastards

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by yemmight(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
But honestly. What are they looking for? They are just creating wahala in a peaceful environment.

11 Likes

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Blackfire(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Shoot them all...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by landmark86: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
This Shiite members no dey hear word
Just wasting dia lives any how

7 Likes

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by 10mobile: 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Well, I find it difficult to apportion blames here. Any member of the religion of peace is capable of anything whether he's sheite or heite. Who knows the intelligence the soldiers acted upon? Tell me for Christ's sake why they are taking 3 days to protest here the killing of someone in a far far away time and place. BTW I am totally against this common bloodshed. We can solve our problems bloodlessly.

1 Like

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by DMerciful(m): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Retribution....pogrom.... If you know you know

3 Likes

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by tstx(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
I'm stranded now because of this bruhuhaha that is happening in Nyanya/Maraba...

I wonder when i go reach house todat

2 Likes

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by wanted2018(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Good news. Kudo to the people's army. It's only foolish people that challenges a man with a gun. Mad terrorist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
The first guy is posing for the pic. wink
Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hmmmm.

It shows how defiantly possessed these guys can be.

It's better they are tamed before they turn into something else.

I'm just happy that it's not a Christian president that is currently seating, otherwise they would have termed it religious intolerance.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by ogbenimickey: 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
See folks CNT go home in abuja town oooo, nyanya road, gwarinpa-kubwa road under crios attack,na to sleep town today... So much for Islam, a religion of PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Oblang(m): 5:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
mulante:

Who dey sympathize with ipob?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Officially Unveils The New NNPC Brand / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Son, Asiwaju Israel As He Turns A Year Older Today / Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.