Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says (7549 Views)

Why Women Say This "Deceptive" Phrase When They Cheat - Plus How It Can Help You / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup / Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by luminouz(m): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
princfred:
My brother i no say i no believe you o but how many she wan meet before her name will turn to meeter? Maybe she is not judging just by the ones she met personally. Ofcourse there are good and not good people in every tribe but percentage sometimes is what they use to make general statements.

Lol....I get u bro...but how many she don meet naaaaa...she shared her bro's story and na there wahala start ooo...and for the isoko girl u like.....if u like her really,go for her...I served in Ozoro/emevor in isoko north LGA. The girls were nice to me.

2 Likes

Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Randy91:

na only u dey enjoy this fresh one ooooocheesy grin...

na only d boobs wey dey look like buhari u go remember megrin grin
sorry oo i be jus forget to call ucheesy. The water melons on her chest look very fweshcheesy. Na waoh so u mean some bwest dey look like buhari?...i don diecheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by OneCorner: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2018
Simplep:
E pain am,this is one of d reasons i will nt look yoruba guys side when choosing a husband, so disrespectful to ladies,always claiming d boss,spits on u all's dicks....mind you!,i dont hate yoruba guys or woman,i was born and raised there,i understand the language very well,bt while choosing a life time partner, i will so PASS on Yoruba men,i am a very quiet person,i no fit for their wahala....ti gbogbo ohun ti mo so kale o ba te o lorun,ko pokunso.drops pen
I don hear

Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
princfred:
Are you from there? I thought you are from the east.. If yes then just know that someone loves you half way already. I'll really like to know how they train una to be different.
lol
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
I'm nt ibo nor edo..i b correct delta girl,bt i understand a bit of ibo due to d love i have for them cool,planning to learn everything...the bolded means 'good lady,i am fine'.. wink
CaptainGOOD:

Hmm nwayioma Adim mma,
Are u igbo?, wow looks can deceive
I thought u really edo girl shocked

1 Like

Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by CaptainGOOD: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2018
Simplep:
I'm nt ibo nor edo..i b correct delta girl,bt i understand a bit of ibo due to d love i have for them cool,planning to learn everything...the bolded means 'good lady,i am fine'.. wink

Wow quite impressive cool
U are not doing bad "nwayioma" pretty woman.
U got other perfectLy.

Which part of delta u from Dear ? smiley
Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by AlphaTaikun: 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
correctbae:
A Nigerian lady has taken to her twitter handle, @Omohtee12 to analyze the lifestyle of Yoruba men in a relationship.

According to her tweet, Yoruba men are the sweetest on earth, they love endlessly but they cheat shamelessly.

Tweet below;

Yoruba men are the sweetest men on earth!

Yes they cheat a lot, infact shamelessly��

But when a Yoruba man truly loves you, you will experience heaven on earth ☺️☺️

Read Also: Jealous Lady Cuts Her Husband’s P*nis Over Infidelity https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/29/yoruba-men-are-the-sweetest-on-earth-but-they-cheat-shamelessly-lady-says/
Bump.

*Shrugs* Contradictions and generalizations galore... With those frontal watermelons.

1 Share

Re: 'Yoruba Men Are The Sweetest On Earth But They Cheat Shamelessly' - Lady Says by 7buckz(m): 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lol...omo this gal carry brain for those her big melons...she hasn't check out an igbo guy out yet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Stare At Their Fellow Ladies Boobs Or Butts? / Please Help A Sister, Am So Sad Right Now ? / 17 Wedding Pictures That You Should Not See (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.