Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos (34871 Views)

Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos / Saloon Car Found In Jos Pond As Army Reveals Next Line Of Action. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by dainformant(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2018
Members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria on Monday clashed with soldiers and policemen in Nyanya area of the Federal Capital Territory, the second time in two days. 

The sect, which members came out in their thousands for the procession, clashed again with security operatives when the army attempted to stop them from accessing the city-centre. The ensuing fracas led to the security operatives opening fire on the group along Nyanya, an outskirt of the FCT, killing many of the Shiite Members and injuring many others. 

The Nigerian army has issued a press statement on the clash. Read below;

"Troops of the Nigerian Army deployed on routine duty at Kugbo/ Karu bridge checkpoint of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) were attacked by the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) sect at about 3:00pm on 29th October 2018".

"The sect in massive numbers forced their way into the troops checkpoint after over running the Police Force. The Police withrew back to own troops position to join efforts to repel them. They fired weapons at own troops, throwing bottle cannisters with fuel, large stones, catapults with dangerous objects and other dangerous items at troops causing bodily harm and stopping motorist movement, breaking their windscreen and causing heavy traffic".

"However, Troops repelled the attack in conjunction with the Nigerian Police Force to stop the situation from further deteriorating. 
Unfortunately, during the encounter 3 members of the sect were killed while 4 soldiers sustained various degrees of injuries and are being treated at a military medical facility".

"Meanwhile, the situation has been brought under control and normalcy restored in the general area and there is free flow of traffic".

"Members of the public living within Abuja and environs are enjoined to go about their normal activities without fear of molestation. The Nigerian Army will not deter in carrying out its constitutional roles and also safeguarding law abiding citizens".

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/army-reveals-why-shiite-muslims-were-attacked-again-in-abuja-photos.html

7 Likes

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by royallord1(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2018
Hmmmm.... A people of waste and death.. No sense at all

10 Likes

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by baliyubla: 7:17am On Oct 30, 2018
Nigeria under the dullard too mumu. See them justifying the killing of its citizens by snapping pictures of catapults, a locally made gun and one fat soldier allegedly stoned.

Under the dullard Nigerians don't have a right to protest, as live rounds are sprayed for fun on citizens. NLC should just be careful today, as the Lifeless might just be sending his boys scout on another round of mass murder.

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by vickylincon(m): 7:18am On Oct 30, 2018
Hmmmmmm, someone said these Shiites are extremist if you know what I mean. It would have been nice if it was police that deals with them though cos police is for civil matters, and they can use tear gas or rubber bullet. Army on the other hand don't have such, what army have is live bullet and that's their only weapon. If you attack the army, you are bound to be treated as a criminal. Having said that, killing citizens for any reason is not really good. It's a crime, I would love to hear from Abuja residents if they support the military it shitts. Like for shittes, share for military

15 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by haywire07(m): 7:19am On Oct 30, 2018
I repeat again, there's no peace in sight with the way the Government is handling this Zakzaky issue. They should just release the man and warn him never to go back to his old ways

And gradually, these Shiite will turn to another terror group. It's better the Army begins to instill the fear of God in these people before its too late.

Kill 16 instead of 4

21 Likes

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by Omeokachie: 7:23am On Oct 30, 2018
Catapult vs AK47

23 Likes

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by yuncka: 7:39am On Oct 30, 2018
No matter how much you fight and kill for the politicians, if you don't hold them accountable, all your effort is a waste.

Say no to political worship.
Say yes to accountability.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by ContentedK: 7:46am On Oct 30, 2018
Lies from pit of zoo army

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by IamD18: 7:46am On Oct 30, 2018
Stupid set of people calling themselves soldiers.

You can never hear them explain why they attacked Bokoharam. Always attacking armless citizens and explaining

25 Likes

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by SarkinYarki: 7:57am On Oct 30, 2018
Shias have been doing these procession for ages why is it under Buhari that it has suddenly become rocket science and blood must flow ...its shows Buhari is the problem and not the shias ...This is how tyrants behave now it's the shias and when he is done with them next it might be the turn of Catholic processions

22 Likes

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by adedayoa2(f): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2018
baliyubla:
Nigeria under the dullard too mumu. See them justifying the killing of its citizens by snapping pictures of catapults, a locally made gun and one fat soldier allegedly stoned.

Under the dullard Nigerians don't have a right to protest, as live rounds are sprayed for fun on citizens. NLC should just be careful today, as the Lifeless might just be sending his boys scout on another round of mass murder.
are you ok? If you did not witness this don't say anything Abeg.

9 Likes

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by velocity25(m): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is danm right about Nigeria been a ZOO ! a country were there is no human rights accept animals right, on daily basis cows in their numbers match in Abuja without restrictions but unarmed protesters are killed for protesting God forbid.
may God punish Mr.Lifeless and his minions
may God punish all zombies
may God punish all those campaigning for this evil regime

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by CilicMarin: 8:13am On Oct 30, 2018
[s]
SarkinYarki:
Shias have been doing these procession for ages why is it under Buhari that it has suddenly become rocket science and blood must flow ...its shows Buhari is the problem and not the shias ...This is how tyrants behave now it's the shias and when he is done with them next it might be the turn of Catholic processions
[/s]

Paul, tell that to your fellow ipob yoots.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by baliyubla: 8:15am On Oct 30, 2018
adedayoa2:
are you ok? If you did not witness this don't say anything Abeg.

You sound like an illiterate. Tear gas, rubber bullets, pepper sprays, batons, whips, water cannons, tasers and dogs are all used for riot control, no where in the world are live bullets used except in Buhari's Nigeria. If you support these killings, then you might just be a prospective terrorist.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:16am On Oct 30, 2018
"Troops of the Nigerian Army deployed on routine duty at Kugbo/ Karu bridge checkpoint of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) were attacked by the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) sect at about 3:00pm on 29th October 2018".

This is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2018
baliyubla:

Oga with what happened in Kugbo/Nyanya yesterday, I think the Shi'a sect need to be brutally handled.

They practically ambushed Army on duty and those off duty around the area in their large crowd. This was how Boko Haram started o and it isn't matter of Buhari of APC.

NB: Shi'a had always had violent clashes against all administration since IBB.

23 Likes

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Shia's have been having violent conflict with all administration since IBB save Abdulsallam.

NB: I used to sympathise with them but from what was witnessed yesterday, I can't help but agree with the way the military is handling them.

12 Likes

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by Sizuabanze: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2018
Killing is just too much in the country self. Besides, i do not know what to describe shite attitude since they arrested their leader. Weather i should say it s stupidity or bravery.

Please help me with anything so i can feed and transport to school.

fidelity- 6320004695. eze Izuchukwu
Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by falcon01: 8:37am On Oct 30, 2018
they got catapult next na gun and war go start

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by adedayoa2(f): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2018
baliyubla:

You sound like an illiterate. Tear gas, rubber bullets, pepper sprays, batons, whips, water cannons, tasers and dogs are all used for riot control, no where in the world are live bullets used except in Buhari's Nigeria. If you support these killings, then you might just be a prospective terrorist.
I will not insult you but lemme explain, these people (Shiites) were attacking vehicles, breaking screens, were not allowing movement, it was a lock down, I wish I can send you videos, I can't go to work today due to swollen legs, I am heavily pregnant and I had to run for my life and that of my unborn child. Now who's talking like an illiterate? That's why I said if you were not there don't speak. Riot ko, riot ni, those military men were not even much, and they didn't respond to those Shiites on time, a military barracks is close to the scene but they didn't leave the barracks until the Shiites started attacking vehicles.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by mbaboy(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2018
Army should go to Bornu state and attack Boko Haram terrorist

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2018
The killer party must go....this isn't what Buhari promised.

Kano indigenes can't even protest against Ganduje
The failed President must go

1 Like

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by outlooka5(f): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2018
watched the video on instagram cheesy
Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by Groovenaija360(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2018
Why would Buhari order the army to shoot Shiite members?

He has no conscience at all. undecided
Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by bewla(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2018
na so them start for iraq enter seria
Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by michoim(m): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2018
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Shiites are brothers to Boko Haram. Deal with them decisively and mercilessly...

7 Likes

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by arabbunkum: 8:57am On Oct 30, 2018
Let the #change keep going round. It shall get to everyone one after the other, directly or indirectly. grin
Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:59am On Oct 30, 2018
dainformant:

"However, Troops repelled the attack in conjunction with the Nigerian Police Force to stop the situation from further deteriorating.
Unfortunately, during the encounter 3 members of the sect were killed while 4 soldiers sustained various degrees of injuries

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/army-reveals-why-shiite-muslims-were-attacked-again-in-abuja-photos.html
In a nutshell the Nigerian Army killed 3 citizens undecided

Nigerians are not even free to protest again!

Nigerian Army always claim that they were attacked first undecided

If I may ask, what are they even doing outside the barracks

Buhari is a demonic terrorist! History WILL Never be kind to him

4 Likes

Re: Army Reveals Why Shiite Members Were Attacked Again In Abuja. Photos by BruncleZuma: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Plateau IDPs, See How They Reacted / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Sacked, Banned From Mosque / Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.