Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith (19033 Views)

Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades / Life As A Naive Boy (18+) By Daniel Babatunde / My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 02, 2018
Episode 14 The next day was sunday..the day service went well..later in the night..I laid on my bed playing games when my phone began ringing..I checked the caller to see the shock of my life..the caller was bisi..I pray she don’t end my stay here..I clears throat two times then picked it.. Bisi: hello mr director.. Me: hello baby Bisi: baby?..what’s lizzy then,,your child?..you should never call me that again..what am I even saying..this is will be our last coversation.. Me: am so sorry bisi..please understand me.. Bisi: you are my greatest regret jason..no matter how hard I tried..I seem not able to forget about you..I was so stupid that I called to hear your voice for the last time..leave that house now..before I’ll make you..*she hung up* What?..ah don die..how can I leave when I have finally made it..I stood up and head downstairs to drink a chilled lemon drink..I finally climbed down the stairs to see only ada sitting on the couch watching film..I sat beside her.. Me: where is lizzy? *she looked at me somehow* Ada: why is it you only think about lizzy..well..she’s gone to airport to pick her twin sister up.. What?..lizzy have a twin sister? Me: sister?..she have a sister? Ada: she didn’t tell you?..oh you might be sleeping that time.. I thank her and wanted to stand up to grab my chilled lemon when she held me back..she brought my face to her’s and we started kissing..I was about pulling back when she held my d--k..she finally knows my weak point..I can’t resist again..I placed my hand on her big boobs caressing them while she was moaning softly..knocks suddenly landed on the door.. we quickly dressed up and ada went to open the door for lizzy..lizzy walked in with a pure white skinned girl,,same age and stature with lizzy..she was wearing a short gown which reveals her fresh lap..she is extremely beautiful with big boobs but medium a-s..I was suprise when she walked directly towards me..I smiled and stretched my hand for handshake..but I was suprise when she landed a hot slap on my cheek and angrily went upstairs..what??..what did she mean..ada watched covering her mouth with her palm.. Lizzy: rebecca *she shouted and ran after her* I stood on thesame spot for awhile rubbing my red cheek..I later went to my room wondering why the girl I have never met slapped me..soft knocks later landed on my door..I stood up and finally opened it to see lizzy staring at me with a sorry face.. Lizzy: can we talk in my room please? I bother not to ask her any question and just followed her to her room..its obvious she wanted to apologise..what’s the point of doing it in her room..we later enter her room and we sat together on her bed.. Lizzy: am so sorry for how my sister acted..she didn’t even tell me why she did that..she must have lost her mind.. Me: its nothing.. Lizzy: you must be shocked seeing I have a twin sister..we were separated at the age of 4 when our parent divorced..mum and becca went abroad and I chose to stay with dad..becca stays with mum’s sister and comes home once in a while after mum’s death..I really missed mum..*tears trickled down her face* Me: am sorry..*i hugged her* We later disengaged and she stood up and head to her wardrobe..she finally opened her wardrobe then brought out some big files..she then sat again.. Lizzy: I want to trust you jason.. Me: what did you me…a.n *i stammered* She handed me the documents and I collected it.. Lizzy: that’s the documents of all my father’s properties..he told me to keep it very safe but I think will be more safer in your hand.. Me: okay..goodnight.. I was about standing up when she held me back.. Lizzy: are you still angry? Me: am not *fake smiled* She started rubbing my lap and I know where she was heading..I was really not in mood..she didn’t even care about my mood as she placed my hand on her boobs,,trying all possible ways to get me aroused..”I need you badly inside me jason” she said placing her mouth at the entrance of my ear.. Me: am sorry honey but am not in mood right now.. I can see the suprise mixed with sadness clearly shown on her face..but I just ignored her and stormed out with the documents she gave only wondering why rebecca slapped me..tbc
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
I woke up in the morning (monday) and managed to stand up..I checked my time to see 8:35am and three missed calls from anna..I went to the bathroom and quickly have my bath..I claded in a blue jean and a white top then dashed downstairs..I saw no one downstairs so I rushed outside and quickly called jackson..we entered the car and later zoomed off..on getting to the school..we alighted and I went straight to anna’s office..I entered not bother knocking to see anna making up..she quickly dropped the make up kit when she saw me.. Anna: welcome sir.. Me: how are you? Anna: am fine sir.. Me: where is bisi? Anna: bisi? *stared somehow*..oh,she dropped her resignation letter this morning.. Me: she resigned? Anna: yes,,is something wrong? Me: n..o..*i stammered* I quickly hide the fear in me from anna and we later went out..she introduced me to all the students as there new director though I can see the suprise shown on there face,,some were even gossiping while I just smiled..after the introduction,,we enter the car and jackson started the car..my phone suddenly started ringing..the caller was ada…why will she call..I quickly picked it.. Ada: jason am in trouble *crying* Me: what? Ada: a man came to log in my hotel last night,,it was his dead body we saw this morning..*crying heavily* Me: calm down ada..where are you right now? Ada: in the police station..*still crying* Me: stop crying okay,,I’ll be there as soon as possible..send me the location.. Ada: okay.. She sent the location and I told jackson what was happening..we later zoomed off heading to the police station..we entered immediately on getting there..I was directed to the dpo office..I rushed inside to see ada sitting before a young man of about 29,,dark skinned though very tall with big and dark eyebrow..ada stood and hugged me still crying..I calmed her down and sat.. Dpo: I am david.. Me: I am jason.. David: I know..my brother told me about you.. Me: your brother? David: mr lincoln is my blood brother.. What?..there are many things I didn’t even know about this family David: the dead body was examined..and it was revealed the man was poisoned..seems there are people wanting the fall of my brother because all the staff has been thoroughly interrogated and no one seems to know anything about the case..the hotel should have been closed by now but due to my help its still active..but we have to find the culprit and the evidence soon.. I thank david and we exchange contact..I and ada later exited the police station,,I watched her as she enter her car..though she wanted me to follow her but I assured her everything will be okay..she later zoomed off and I called jackson..we also entered then head home while I was thinking who it might be..a call then landed on my phone and it was david.. Me: hello sir.. David: just call me david.. Me: okay,,whatsup..any news? David: I don’t want to say this in ada’s presence..if these people are after the fall of my brother then you must be really careful..these people are dangerous.. Me: thank you david.. David: what are friends for..feel free to call me anytime.. Me: okay *hang up* I updated jackson and we tried to think of who it might be but we can’t think of anybody..on getting home..I alighted then went straight inside..I entered to see becca sitting on the couch pressing her phone..this is the opportunity to ask why I deserved that hot slap..I clears throat then sat beside her though she ignored me.. Becca: mr bleeper..*finally speaks* Hearing this sent shock and fear to my body..what?.. Me: wh..at did you m..ean? *i stammered* Becca: I was about knocking the door yesterday when I heard moans which I surely recognised as ada’s..thank God lizzy and jackson were arguing on who carries my luggage..I quickly knocked to prevent her from knowing,,coz I know the girl might die of heart attack..I was not so suprised when I saw its you and her alone in the sitting room..so tell me you didn’t deserve the slap?*she shouted angrily* What?..so she caught us..chaii.. Me: am so sorry Becca: sorry? *she stood to leave when I held her back,,she angrily removed her hand from my grasp* Becca: I came here all the way from england because of you to see you like this..*tears fell from her eyes* Me: what di..d y..o.u..m.ean *i stammered* Becca: the truth is,,I am not angry because of lizzy,,I am angry because I was jealous..you might be thinking I am stupid right..I fell in love with you seeing your pictures lizzy sent me..I viewed them everyday and night that I wanted to see you so badly jason ..i love u ..
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
*Continuation.* She brought my head to hers and we started kissing..she was rubbing my chest while I was squeezing her very soft boobs..I gathered my strenght then pull out.. Me: am sorry..we shouldn’t be doing this and besides am in love with your sister..I can’t do this.. I gave her no chance to reply and ran upstairs..I entered my room then heaved a sigh..I changed to simple cloth then jumped on my bed..I launch my laptop browser wanting to check the latest news to see the shock of my life..there is latest and trending news about the man that died in mr lincoln’s hotel and the suspect is me..what?..I dialed david number but not reacheable..I ran downstairs and told becca I’ll be right back..I stormed out then entered the car not bother calling jackson..I finally exited the house.. a silver camry followed me as soon as I took off..before I could think of anything,,I was overtook and connered..two mens alighted and they both aimed at me..before I could do anything..I felt two bullets entered my body and everything went blank TBC
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
The story lacks reality. How does he go through these bouts of sex? Is he a robot? And can't he ever say no? Must he be turned on every time? It's very irritating that he can't ever resist sex. And, by the way, what is in him that brings all these women his way? You might have begun this story for fun but it's becoming serious and it needs to be believable.

BTW, you're not doing terrible, it's after all your first piece. Kudos!
itz a fictional story it ain't a true life story
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
I gradually began opening my eyes..my blurry vision later became clearer and I found myself on the hospital bed and lizzy sitting beside me crying profusely..she shouted immeditely she saw my eyes opened and hugged me..that’s when I know,jackson and ada was also there in the hospital..we later disengaged..I then managed to sit smiling supporting my back with a pillow.. Lizzy: what really happened? Me: its a long story.. Ada: welcome back jason *she gave a slight hug* Jackson: welcome back boss..*i shook him* Lizzy: you are out for 4days..I thought you are gone..how can I live without you.. Me: I cannever leave you..trust me..We kissed till the doctor walked inside..he smiled when he saw me.. Doctor: I can’t believe this..this is really a miracle.. He later tested me and confirmed I am now okay and will be discharged tomorrow..doctor later walked out and ada went out with him to settle the bills..jackson gave me my phone and I told him to go prepare the car as the time already gone (5:42pm)..lizzy also followed jackson to prepare food for me as am gravely hungry..I was wondering who it was that want me dead..david call later landed on my phone and I quickly picked it.. David: jason,,is it really you..you are alive?..thank goodness Me: guy na my mama prayer wey dey work ontop my head oo.. David: am really so happy..but who is it you think might want you dead? Me: I can’t think of anyone..but it seems its those that poisoned that man.. David: that’s why I told you to becareful..I know they will be after you.. Me: I see one news wey dem talk say na me be the suspect.. David: na only rumour,no mind those petty bloggers..na weytin dem no see dem dey post..guy I go call you later.. Me: ok bro.. Now I finally have friend..I locked my phone then laid on my bed..later in the night..the nurses came to check on me though I can hear them saying its a miracle I survived and am handsome,,blah,blah..they later left and suddenly I began hearing sound of shoe heading towards me..I was scared,though I still hope its lizzy coz am so hungry..the person opened the door..and because the room is dark as those nurses already turned the light off..I began tracing my phone with my finger in fear and suddenly the light was turned on..I was more than suprise to see becca..she was wearing a very short skirt holding a black nylon.. Me: you scared me.. Becca: I did that on purpose..how is your body? *she sat beside me*.. Me: I would have ran away if my body is okay.. She bursted to laughter while I managed to sit resting my back on the pillow with her help.. Becca: you have become more handsome.. Me: what?..then I think I need two more bullets.. *She laughed again* Becca: you are so funny.. She dug her hands in the polythene-bag and brought out my favourites..joll-of-rice and chicken plus lemon drink..my stomach vibrated immediately that I can’t stop licking my lips.. Becca: I know you must be hungry.. Me: but how did you know my favourite? Becca: lizzy told me..I told you I know everything about you even the size of your..*she pointed at my stick* What?..the size of my stick?..chaii..I made to eat myself when she insisted she will be the one to feed me..I agreed after much arguement,,she started feeding but I was really not enjoying it..coz am so hungry..the door later opened and I was shocked to see lizzy though was suprise as rebecca just continued feeding me even when she saw her twin sister..lizzy then walked towards us also holding a nylon which I surely know food was inside.. Lizzy: what ar..e you doing here becca? *she stammered* Becca: am doing this in your stead..I think you must be tired after crying for 4days and not even sleep or eat.. Lizzy: am not tired,,thank you.. Becca: oh,am sorry if this anger you..I just thought I should help.. She stood up and lizzy satdown Becca: I’ll be on my way now..see you tomorrow jason *she winked at me then walked outside* Lizzy: is there something between you and becca? Me: hell no.. She fed me her food while we kissed several times..we chatted till am feeling sleepy..I called jackson to come pick her up though she insisted she will sleep with me in the hospital but I refused..jackson later arrived..our lip met again and this time the kiss lasted longer than before..we later broke off and she left though I still can see in her eyes she don’t want to leave and I also did not want her to leave,,but I have no choice.. Jackson helped me switched the light off before they went out and I immediately drifted to deep slumber..I suddenly began hearing sound of shoe heading towards me again in a very swift motion,
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
,its getting closer..though still closed my eyes but I was so scared..its getting really louder until it finally stopped..my heart beating was louder and faster and I was not breathing properly..I suddenly felt a hand strangling my neck,,I shouted “help” with all my strenght and nurses rushed inside..they quickly turned on the light but I was suprise to see there is no one except the nurses..what? TBC
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Mtbail: 12:08am On Nov 03, 2018
This is a wonderful master piece , more ink to ur brainful pen. Keep it coming ok. The story jst too sweet to believe. De secnd page make o since Jason get mind small turn down advances, at least we need surprise to spice up the tale. Good luck.
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 03, 2018
Episode 17 Continues from the last scene of the previous episode.. The nurses quickly ran to me to check me up..I told them what’s going on with me but they seems not to believe as they said I was hallucinating and that was the side effect of the injection I received..I later kept muted so they won’t think I’m mad..they gave me another sleep pills and I quickly swallowed them while they turned off the light and went outside..I later woke up in the morning feeling pain all over my body,,I seems to have a very rough sleep coz I was scared I’ll be murdered..I was still yawning when mr lincoln call landed on my phone..I quickly picked it.. Mr.lincoln: hello son,,how are you feeling right now? Me: am good sir.. Mr.lincoln: I heard about it all and am deeply sorry.. Me: its nothing sir.. Mr.lincoln: I’ll make sure to return home as soon as possible..but son.. becareful.. Me: okay sir *hung up* Jackson later arrived and we went home..on getting home..we alighted..jackson helped me in walking coz I am not fully healed,,I no be superman now..we later entered the sitting room to see lizzy pacing round the sitting room probably waiting for us..jackson went back outside and I went upstairs with lizzy..we sat beside each other holding hands.. Lizzy: uncle david told me everything..what are we going to do now..coz it doesn’t seems they will stop.. Me: don’t worry honey..everything will soon be okay..*i fake smiled* Am also scared and worried coz I don’t wanna die young..I haven’t even marry..my phone suddenly began ringing and I checked the caller to see the caller identity was hidden..I hesitated first before picking it,,my heart can’t stop pounding heavily as I gradually stick my phone to my hear.. Me: he..llo *i stammered* Caller: bravo!!!…so you survived..*a thick male voice* Me: w..ho ar..e yo..u *i stammered again* Caller: don’t be scared youngman..calm yourself..I just called to warn you..leave the family now and forever if you value your life.. Me: *i summoned courage* who are you to tell me to leave? Caller: *laughs* you are really stupid,,think about this because I won’t warn you again..take care youngman..*hang up* My breathing wasn’t normal again while I was sweating profusely.. Lizzy: what’s happening? Me: *fake smiled* its nothing.. Lizzy: talk to me honey,,what’s going on? Me: I think the person called wrong number *i lied* To prevent her from asking more questions,,I quickly kissed her hand and began telling her how much I loved her..she smiled and our lip later met..we kissed for some minutes but nothing happened between us ..she later left me to rest while I laid on my bed after freshen up and I kept thinking about the caller’s warning..what if he really kills me..chaii..”I can’t risk my life” I thought to myself..I decided to call david but he doesn’t pick my calls..I was still on this when I slept off.. Two days later(monday)..I was still in the house though now okay..nothing bad also happened so I think those guys have already stopped,,my friendship with david became smoother that we tell everything about eachother,I and becca are now friends..she was really interesting.. I gradually opened eyes and yawned twice before standing up..so its morning already..I checked my time to see 9:10am..what?..I slept so long?..I later head downstairs coz am hungry like a devil..I climbed down the stairs to see becca sitting on the couch watching cartoon.. Becca: morning..how was your night? Me: cool..lizzy? Becca: oh,she went to supermarket awhile ago with jackson.. Me: okay *sat beside her* Then I realise she was wearing a sleeveless underwear-like top that reveals her massive white boobs..I can’t just stop staring and sure she caught me as she smiled and shifted more closer to me.. Becca: did you like what you just see? I just stared at her not saying anything..before I know it..her hand already found it way to my joystick and she was gently caressing it..its been long since I’v bleeped so I was turned on immediately like parsun generator..I placed my hand on her God gifted boobs,squeezing them like there is no tomorrow while kissing alongside..she have already removed her cloth while I have almost removed mine..suddenly my phone began ringing..I angrily picked it on the glass table to see the caller was jackson..I picked it.. Me: hey jack.. Person: are you the phone owner’s boss? Me: sure..wh..y? *i stammered* Person: he was shot by armed robbers and now in our hospital.. Me: yeeeh*i shouted*..what about the girl who was with him? Person: I am sorry but there is no girl with him.. I was sweating profusely while my whole body trembled in fear..its obviously not armed robbers..Its those guys again..I pray nothing bad happened to lizzy. Tbc.
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2018
Readers your critics and comments are highly apprieciated. Thank u and God bless you all
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2018
Episode 18. I wasted no time to explain all that’s going on to becca..we both dashed to the hospital as it was the hospital I was recently discharged from..we entered the hospital with fear clearly shown on my face,,we asked for jackson’s ward and we are allowed to enter..he laid on the bed covered with plasters even on head while the doctor stood beside him,,he quickly recognised me when he saw me,,I wonder how many bullets he received.. Me: how is he? Doctor: he is still breathing though haven’t open his eyes..we removed 3 bullets from his arm,2 from his chest and 1 from his head.. Chaii..I don’t know when tears started falling from my eyes.. Becca: will h..e m..ade it? *she stammered* Doctor: its a good thing he’s still breathing..but I can’t assure you he will be okay.. I can’t lose jackson..”I am the cause of all this” I cursed in my mind..I quickly pull out my phone from my pocket then dialed david’s number..he quickly picked it like he was expecting my call before.. David: hey dude.. Me: dave am in trouble David: what’s going on with you?..why are you in trouble? Me: they have her..they ha..ve li..zzy *i stammered* David: what?..how did it happened? *i explained to him including how jackson was brutally shooted* David: calm down,,it will be okay..I’ll call you later *hung up* We later left the hospital,,I entered the house with my already red and swollen eyes..I can feel my body was not mine again like am carrying the body of a troll and its feels heavy that I even managed to walk while becca also followed like a zombie..I crashed myself on the couch lost in the paradise of thoughts..becca then sat beside me holding my hands.. Me: I shouldn’t have entered this house,,all this won’t be happening.. Becca: jason its not your fault,,stop blaming yourself.. Me: what am I going to do now when your dad finds out?.. Becca: no one will tell dad and am sure uncle david will get lizzy out soon..everything will be okay jason..am here for you.. I looked into her gaze for the first time then collapsed my head on her shoulder crying profusely..my phone suddenly rang..I wiped off my tears thinking it was david..but I was suprise and scared at thesame time when I see the caller’s identity was hidden..I took my phone with my shaky hand..I picked the call then changed it to loud speaker Me: he…llo Caller: hello youngman..you must know right now we have your lover.. *i and becca both looked at each other suprisingly* Me: what did you want sir? Caller: *laughed* are you not the one shouting on me last time?..why don’t you shout now?..you have a sore throat? Me: *heaved a sigh* am sorry sir..please what did you want?.. Caller: its simple.. Me: what’s that? Caller: all lincoln’s properties document.. Me: what? Caller: you can’t do it?,,should I just put a bullet in your lover’s head? “Don’t give him” I heard lizzy’s voice..”Shut up” the man shouted at her.. Caller: I’ll give you a call after 5days..your lover will be with us till then..*hung up* Me: hello..hello..hello sir *i shouted* I angrily threw my phone on the table when I realise he have already hang up..what do I do now..this is so terrible..I quickly picked up my phone and call david..I explained everything to him,,he later ended the call with “I’ll call you later” again..I later retired to my room and immediately crashed on my bed lost in the jungle of thoughts… my phone later started ringing..once again I thought it was david but it was mr.lincoln..has he been told?..I am surely dead Mr.lincoln: how are you my son.. Me: am ..fine sir *trying to be normal* Mr.lincoln: what’s wrong with you voice?..is everything okay? Me: everything?..yes sir..everything is okay sir.. Mr.lincoln: alright,,I just called to tell you I’ll return 3days time.. Me: what?..*nearly shouted* Mr.lincoln: is something wrong? Me: I was just suprise sir.. Mr.lincoln: okay..bye for now..wait..lizzy number was not reachable..what’s wrong? Me: she is..I mean she is..sleeping..she said she have headache.. Mr.lincoln: oh,make sure she took her drug.. Me: that’s no problem sir.. Mr.lincoln: are sure everything is okay? Me: sure sir.. Mr.lincoln: okay son..bye for now..*hung up* I was breathing heavily holding my phone firmly..my phone suddenly beeped of incoming message..I unlocked my phone then clicked on message icon with my heart beating unpatiently.
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2018
the message was: “Let’s talk” from ada..I hissed angrily then went to her room..I don’t bother knocking and just entered to see her sitting on her bed fully dressed in a brown shiny gown and her pink lip stick is well seen..I sat beside her.. Me: why are you back early? *pretending am okay* Ada: I heard it all from david..I came to check if you are okay..why don’t we just handed them the document? Me: what?..I can’t..am not the owner of the documents..besides I don’t know where it is *i lied* Ada: you are so close with lizzy,,how can you not know where the document is?.. Me: I really don’t know,,you called me here to tell me all this trash? *almost shouted* Ada: no jason..calm down..I came here to tell you we have another problem.. Me: *my heart pounds* wh..at? *i stammered* Ada: am pregnant… Me: why is that my concern? Ada: I mean for you..am pregnant for you jason.. CONTINUES IN THE NEXT EPISODE…
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2018
Episode 19 Continues from the last scene of the previous episode.. I stared at her agape while she also stared back..no doubt,,mr lincoln will chase me out if he finds out.. Me: are you sure its not for mr lincoln? Ada: why are you acting childishly..the man just married me for nothing,,he have never bleep me.. Me: but how can you be so sure am responsible? *let out with scared tone* Ada: you are the only one I have ever sex with after my marriage with lincoln.. My eyes grew bigger,,my head was ringing bells..am really in trouble..she made to hold my hand when I moved my hand away.. Me: am sorry..I can’t just accept the pregnancy without any proof or evidence*said coldly* I turned back and was walking to the door.. Ada: you want proof..take one more step and I’ll show you the evidence by telling lincoln you forcefully raped me which results to this pregnancy.. My leg stuck to the ground..I tried to move it but I can’t..I know am finished the moment I take another step..I turned back to face her..tears already filled her eyes.. Me: what did you suggest we do? *i asked calmly* Ada: now you are talking..let’s give these people those documents and in-return ask them to pay us a life-changing cash..we will then fly off to germany after.. Me: what?..how can I do this?.. Ada: I know the document is with you.. Me: yes..but…(She cut in) Ada: hand it over jason..that’s the only way we can save ourself.. I was lost in the paradice of thoughts..truly that’s the only way to save my a-s..the thought of lizzy weakened me and at thesame time made me react angrily to ada’s suggestion.. Me: how can you think like this? *almost shouted* Ada: its the only way jason.. Me: I’ll rather rot in jail than doing this thing..am sorry am not into this your stupid and cruel idea.. I stormed out not giving her anychance to talk..yes I was so angry that I was having headache..I stormed into my room and jumped on my bed..I unlocked my phone and began viewing lizzy’s pictures..I really missed her..later in the night..I was still in my usual thoughts when soft knocks landed on my door..I thought it was ada so I angrily walked to door but opened it to see becca smiling at me in her pyjamas..she was holding a champagne bottle with a glass cup..I was staring at her with suprise shown on my face.. Becca: can I enter? Me: *smiled* come in *i let her in* She sat on my bed and I sat with her..the great perfume fragrance she wear has already filled my room.. Becca: you must be thinking of lizzy aren’t you? Me: *smiled* I missed her.. Becca: drink some champagne.. She poured me some champagne in a glass cup and I quickly gulped it down..yes..this is what I need to forget everything..my head is full and might even explode if I kept thinking.. Me: thanks becca.. We talked while I drink alongside..I noticed she wasn’t drinking.. Me: you should drink some too.. Becca: I don’t drink champagne,,it makes my tommy hot.. I just smiled and continue drinking..I wish its all ends here,,I wish I couldn’t remember anything again..the glass cup suddenly fell from my hand and it shaltered to pieces..my eyes began force-closing till I finally slept off..my eyes opened to meet the rays of light that entered my room through the window,,everything that happened yesterday night kept replaying in my head.. I hit my head trying to remember everything..I knew am missing something..I checked my time to see 10:21am..chaii..I dashed downstairs hungrily to see becca sitting watching her cartoon again.. Becca: morning handsome.. Me: thanks for yesterday night.. She smiled while I just patted her shoulder and was about leaving when someone pushed the door opened..I looked at the direction so scared to see two red eyes giant policemen..what are they here for?.. Policeman 1: are you mr jason? *smirked* Me: yes..*stammered* Policeman 2: *staring murderously* youngman you are under arrest for murder and for conspiring to take mr.lincoln down….*rolled the handcuff* tbc
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2018
Episode 20 I was immediately cuffed..becca made to argue with them when I stopped her..I was pushed outside like a real criminal..we later made our way to their van while becca was crying following like a zombie and I can see the gatekeeper putting his hands on his head staring at us..we entered the van and zoomed off..we were sitting opposite each other..the smirk on the first policeman never dissapear while the second one murderous look increased 20times..after 40minutes on the road..I was suprised when they began removing there uniform..the tattoos on there arm showed vividly as it was thesame..a skull head.. Me: are yo..u real..ly a polic..emen? *i stammered* They both bursted to laughter and pull out a white big sack under the seat..I began trembling in fear as they reveal two corpse which were real policemen in the sack.. Me: help *i shouted* They quickly covered my nose with a white handkerchief and I gradually lose my breath till everything went blank..I woke up breathing heavily after loads of water found its way to my body..I was already tied to a chair in a very dark room..my blurry vision became clearer and a deep voice which I recognised as lizzy’s kidnapper sounded from the dark.. Kidnapper: welcome to hell youngman..you are putting your life on the line to save that crazy family.. Me: they are not crazy,,you are the crazy one…*i blurted out* Kidnapper: *laughs histerically* where are the documents? I was just staring at his dark figure already wet my pant..He lit a torch to my face and I did nothing but close my eyes in fear..his voice is not as deep as the voice that speaks to me on phone…he switched off the light and he slowly lit his cigarrette with his lighter..in no time the smells of the cigarrette has already filled the room which made me cough heavily.. Me: I don’t know where it is *i replied still coughing* Kidnapper: I won’t ask again..where are the documents? Me: I told you I don’t know where it is? *replied with scared tone* Kidnapper: *laughs* I’ll be here again tomorrow..tomorrow will be the last day you’ll live anyway.. I heard him opening the door and later closed it..the rest of the day seems to be like a year to me..I fell asleep hungrily..I can’t believe I still slept off in my situation..the sound of the door woke me up..I guess its another day..I hear “tick” and the light came on..there I have a clear view of the kidnapper..he is very giant and tall,,skinned head with tattoo all over his body as he was wearing sleeveless top and a crazy jean.. Me: who are you? Kidnapper: the one who will kill you soon..*smirked* A thunder struck in my heart..will I really die..oh my mum..abigeal..I don’t know when tears began falling from my eyes.. Kidnapper: so jason..where are the documents? Me: I d..on’t know *i stammered* He angrily pull out his pistol from his back pocket..he cocked it and aim it at me.. Kidnapper: tell me where it is and I’ll spare you.. I just kept muted staring at him with loads of sweat dripping down my neck..he was about pulling the trigger when my phone began ringing in my back pocket..the guy brought it out and immediately smiled staring at the caller.. Kidnapper: its lincoln..tell him you’ve betrayed him and have ran away..if you say anything else..I’ll *gestures to kill me by swiping his hand round his neck* He picked the call then put it on loudspeaker.. Lincoln: you this ingrate b----- d..so you are planning to take me down…where is my daughter?..where is lizzy..*he shouted* Me: I didn’t ki..dnap her sir *i cried* The man pointed the gun at my head staring murderously.. Me: am sorry I betrayed you sir.. Lincoln: where are you hiding b-----d? Me: I…*the man cut the call* Kidnapper: perfect..*he laughs histerically*..am beginning to like you.. His phone suddenly rang out loud and he picked it immediately.. Kidnapper: yes..you can come in.. About 12minutes later..the door opened..staring agape at the person that entered with a devilish smile sent electric shock round my body and I was paralysed not able to move any of the parts of my body…. David: hello jason ....TBC#
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2018
Episode 21 Continues from the last scene of the previous episode… I stared agape as david walked towards me with the devilish smiled I ever seen.. Me: wha..t are you doing here *i stammered* David: am here to get what’s mine.. Me: I d..ont understand*stammered again* David: shut the hell up..no one ever understand me..tell me that again and I’ll blow your head off.. Tears trickled down my cheek and I felt so betrayed..I shouldn’t have believe this guy from the start.. David: I heard you are still playing hard to get.. He walked more closer to me while his italian black shoe sounded one after the other.. Me: why are you doing this? David: *smiled* I told you..to get what’s mine.. Me: how do you mean?..I possess none of your things.. David: I heard from my brothers lawyer he is planning to will his properties..our parent’s properties for you and his daughters..he will die soon..and after I get the documents..all the properties will be mine and mine alone..*bursted to crazy laughter* Me: what have you done to him? David: just a little thing that will be killing him slowly.. Me: how sure are you that you will get the documents? He angrily punched my face and my nose started bleeding..I wish I could retaliate but I couldn’t..the fear in me have turned to pure anger..I can’t control my anger as I angrily spit on his face..he laughed,,stepped back and cleaned his face.. David: Scapel,teach him some manner *referring to the giant guy I thought he was the kidnapper* Scapel slowly walked to me showing murderous look..can’t describe how horrible and scary he was..the scars I bet he had gotten from gunshots showed vividly on his face..to my suprise..he removed his sleeveless top..omo see packs..in no time..he turned my body to punching bag..he beated me till I think I stopped breathing..I woke up after another loads of water landed on my body..david was still standing at my front rolling his shirt sleeves.. David: so tell me youngman..where are the documents? *lit his cigarrete* Me: I do..nt kn..ow *i forced out with blood coming out from every angle of my mouth* David: you must be putting lizzy’s life on the line.. I quickly raised my head hearing the name.. Me: where is she? David: why do I have to answer you..well..she is safe for now..but if you are like this..I can’t guarantee her safety anymore..*blew his cigarrette smoke to my face while I coughed heavily* Me: don’t dare touch even her hair or I’ll kill you.. David: *bursted to laughter* let’s see how you’ll do that..I can see you no longer care for the girl..scapel..tell them to finish her of..(I interrupted) Me: wait..*i shouted* Scapel who was about dialling a number locked his phone and put back in his pocket.. Me: I’ll tell you where the document is..but in-return you have to release lizzy.. David: I give you my word.. Me: its in my….its under my bed..*i forced out with tears in my eyes* David smiles then brought his phone from his pocket..he dialed a number.. David: he said the documents are under his bed..*with low voice* I wonder who he was calling..but am sure its someone that’s living with us in the house..who could that be..is it becca? Or ada?..am really confuse right now..so this guy have been planning this all long.. Me: I have given you what you wanted..so release lizzy now..do what you want wi..th me *i stammered,.thought I don’t really mean this* David: sure I’ll release her..but only her body.. Me: what did you mean? David smiled and gave scapel a go ahead gesture..scapel brought out his phone then dialed a number..I was really scared wanting to know what he was really trying to do.. Scapel: finish her.. Me: what?..you promised to release her.. David: but I didn’t promised to release her alive.. Me: please..I beg of you *crying profusely* David: too late man.. He stretched his hand out towards scapel and scapel gave him his pistol with smirk..he wasted no time and shot my other arm and I screamed in greatest pain..tears were not even coming out my face again as I have already shed all my tears..am loosing too much blood already.. David: this is for taking so long to tell me where the documents is.. He aimed the gun at my chest again..and I was just smiling fully prepared to die..oh my mum..and she warned me not to concern myself in anyone’s business.. David: let’s end things here.. He gently rubbed the trigger and was about pulling it when knocks landed on the door..he handed the gun to scapel while I breathed deeply as he heads to the door.. L
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 03, 2018
Last episode of season one I did nothing but stared agape at the figure standing at the door as loads of saliva mixed with blood fell from mouth..I just can’t believe my eyes,,I wish I was not tied,,I would have rubbed my eyes countless time without number..I wish this was a dream,,I would have quickly woke up..I watched with more surprise on my face as ada handed david the documents after they both entered.. Me: ada..you also? Ada: don’t be surprise jason..the reason I married lincoln is because of this..a very young girl like me marrying that old man..isn’t that stupid?..after we graduated,,my parent died in a car accident and I was left alone in this cruel world..after I was raped by some gangs at the cool spot I was working for..I decided to commit suicide but david saved me..he told me about how his brother took over all his parent properties and I volunteered to help him get them back..I hope you don’t resent me..coz you are also one of people that almost made me commit suicide..you broke up with me with a false reason..you didn’t even know how many years I suffered for heartbreak..*tears trickled down her eyes* Me: I should have known when you kept telling me to handover the documents..go on..kill me..what are you waiting for?*i shouted* David: *laughs* take it easy youngman..you gave no reason to let you live.. He nodded to scapel who concentrated more on the pistol he was dusting with a white handkerchief..he later whistle to him to let him know..he put on his usual smirk face then aimed the gun at me..he targeted my heart and later changed the target to my rod spot..he smiled when he saw my eyes grew bigger and targeted my head.. Ada: stop..we might still need him *said calmly* David: *thought for awhile* I don’t think so..get rid of him..seeing his face gives me goosebumps.. What’s that am hearing?..scapel also put down his gun..I think he was also hearing thesame sound I was hearing..it was police siren sound..the sound gradually gets louder and david who was frowning at scapel started runnning helter and skelter.. Scapel: boss..its the police..what do we do? David: shut up and let me think..how did the..y know our hide out?.. He faced ada who was shaking as she kept looking at the floor..she noticed david was coming for her and she made to run outside when david held her back and pushed her to the wall.. David: you dare betray me? Ada: I can’t let you kill innocents,david..your revenge is going too far.. David: who are you to talk to me like this?..I saved your life and all you do is stabbed me at the back.. He angrily pulled out a small knife from his pocket and stabbed ada as much as he could..I watched as ada slide down from the wall to the floor..david tasted her blood like a vampire and was heading towards me with mean face when scapel grabbed him.. Scapel: boss..we have to escape now.. David: no..not until I kill him *he shouted* He angrily snatched the pistol from scapel and a gunshot was finally heard..I opened my eyes to see david on the floor in the pool of his blood while scapel knelt raising his hand..the police stormed inside and in no time they rushed ada outside..I was quickly untied and was helped up by two policemen..as a result of loosing toomuch blood,,I fainted immediately.. A computer was beeping from afar,,the sound was getting louder and clearer and suddenly I opened my eyes to see myself on the hospital bed with the person I never belief to be alive beside me.. Me: lizzy? You are alive? Lizzy: yes,,aunt ada saved me..am sorry you had to go through all that because of my family.. I touched her cheek to be more sure then quickly hugged her.. Me: am so glad you are alive.. Lizzy: me too..I can’t live without you.. Someone clears throat,,then I realise mr.lincoln,,becca,,jackson and bisi was there looking at the drama we are acting since..I felt a little embarrased then let out a smile but kind of scared to see bisi..but seeing her laughing reduced my fear and worriedness.. Me: where is a..da? I watched as they all kept muted..I knew something terrible has happened to her..or the worst..
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2018
*Continuation* lizzy later revealed to me she didn’t make it and I was so sad but what to do..live goes on.. Two months later..I and lizzy went to a beach..I am now a millonaire and lizzy is my wife to be..we sat down beside each other laughing and gisting.. Lizzy: close your eyes.. I did so without wasting time..her lip met with mine and we were still kissing when rain started falling..I was enjoying the kiss when a slap landed on my cheek..what?..I opened my eyes to find myself on our bed(I and younger brother ben)..the slap was from ben when he was sleep-walking.. I can’t described how disgusting it was to see me kissing ben’s butt and the rain I thought was falling in my dream was ben’s piss..my cloth already wet..no be his fault now..if no be me wey don dey house dey search for job for two years..I can’t believe I was dreaming..it felt so real..chaii..so lizzy,ada,becca etc no real..I tried to sleep countless time to continue the dream..but sleep no come..chaii..its morning already.. my phone suddenly beeped..I began searching for it till I realise I was sleeping on it..I unlocked it to see I have two unreaded message..I hissed then clicked on message icon to see one from mtn and the other..oh the other from Kings International School which was one of the best school in nigeria..I quickly checked the message and it says: “Congratulations,,you have been employed,report back on monday for more informations”.. Woah..finally..I began wondering how my life as a teacher will be in that great school that I ignored ben who was farting jacking his butt around on the bed like a troll.. THE END…. WATCH OUT FOR SEASON 2…
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
PLEASE READERS I REALLY NEED YOUR TAKETHIS . SHOULD I CONTINUE POSTING THE SEASON TWO OFTHIS STORY ON THIS THREAD OR SHOULD I CREATE A NEW THREAD FOR THE SEASON TWO OF MY LIFE AS A SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER YOUR OPINION IS HIGHLY APPRIECIATED THANK U
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
wink;>#$HOUT OUT TO YOU ALL WHO READ AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY GOD BLESS YOU ALLL. AND HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND. (season two starts next week)
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Iamicekid(m): 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nice job, Wao you really did well, well the choice is yours either way you can create a new thread but when u do that you have to post the link to the new thread here or better still continue any one which is okay for you
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by wike54(m): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
wao...so he was actually dreaming cheesy
nyc piece
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
Na dream sha,that why he was able to those crazy tinz
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by MichaelBlake40: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
Season 2 loading.....
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Emancipationice(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
nice work........ i wish u continue here .......
Re: My Life As A Secondary School Teacher Season 1»(18+)by Abayomi Oluwafaith by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2018
Here is the link to season 2 note:ghost readers are not invited https://www.nairaland.com/4829493/life-secondary-school-teacher-season

(1) (2) (Reply)

ONOME My Landlord's Daughter (humor, Erotic And Romance Thriller) / Dead Trap / Bride To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.