Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Are The Pros And Cons Of introvert and Extrovert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Pros And Cons Of introvert and Extrovert (805 Views)

What's Ya Level Of Introvert? / Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? / Introvert And Extrovert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of introvert and Extrovert by mmb(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2018
What are the pros and cons of an introvert and extrovert. l

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of introvert and Extrovert by Lomprico2: 8:15am On Oct 30, 2018
No cons!

You will start talking in no time. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of introvert and Extrovert by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 30, 2018
Nope. I see no cons
She will improve you instead

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of introvert and Extrovert by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2018
Balanced... Better propose
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of introvert and Extrovert by Dangerousboy(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2018
my friend there are cons o. you two will have areas of disagreement, she will be loud, outspoken and dramatic. at first both of you will find it hard to agree on issues because she will act without giving much thoughts about an action or decision. while you will like to take your time and reflect on your decisions before actions. if you will sacrifice for each other your relationship will last long. no body is all introvert or extrovert.it is 60/40

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of introvert and Extrovert by chiommy123(f): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2018
I don't even think is kk for introverts to marry introverts people are goan use una do yeye marry someone that can use her mouth very well so that people will stay clear

1 Like

Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of introvert and Extrovert by mmb(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2018
chiommy123:
I don't even think is kk for introverts to marry introverts people are goan use una do yeye marry someone that can use her mouth very well so that people will stay clear
thanks.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of introvert and Extrovert by mmb(m): 11:44am On Oct 30, 2018
Dangerousboy:
my friend there are cons o. you two will have areas of disagreement, she will be loud, outspoken and dramatic. at first both of you will find it hard to agree on issues because she will act without giving much thoughts about an action or decision. while you will like to take your time and reflect on your decisions before actions. if you will sacrifice for each other your relationship will last long. no body is all introvert or extrovert.it is 60/40
thanks.
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of introvert and Extrovert by shegzy0514(m): 11:49am On Oct 30, 2018
chiommy123:
happy birthday beautiful
Re: What Are The Pros And Cons Of introvert and Extrovert by chiommy123(f): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
shegzy0514:

happy birthday beautiful
thanks sweet heart. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Feels I Don’t Trust HER / 10 Great Signs To Identify A Cheating Husband - Married Read This! / Why Is Bonny Island Considered Blessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.