Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds (49966 Views)

Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS / Isolation Romance: Two Love Birds Kissing/Pre-intimacy in broad daylight. / Two Love Birds Goes Unclad (2) (3) (4)

Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:09am On Oct 30, 2018
"A King & His Pretty Queen"- Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds

The internet is still 'awww awww'-ing over the pre-wedding pictures released by Bukky Makinwa (Toke Makinwa's distant cousin) and her hubby-to-be on their IG and FB accounts.
The two lovers who are currently based in Dubai are all shades of beautiful and this captured the attention of TosteMedia.
We are happy for them and wish them sweet lasting memories and time together.

They will tie the knot on November 3rd at Idanre, Toke Makinwa's hometown and the event planned by ADVANZ EVENTS and SEMMY ASOOKE, the most sought after Aso-Oke maker will be making their gorgeous traditional attires. We can't wait for Nov 3.

Congratulations to them from all of us at TosteMedia.

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by GiftEnya: 10:12am On Oct 30, 2018
congratulations to them..

I want to marry cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by tosteMedia: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2018
Lalasticlala

This deserves fp na

snake tontodike autojosh nwamaikpe
seun

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by MazikeenSmith(f): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2018
Beautiful

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by BarristerAlarig: 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Every bride nowadays is now light skinned.

I didn't say they are bleaching.. I am simply at a loss how 60% of women in Nigeria are light skinned while more than 95% of men in Nigeria are dark skinned.

Please, are the men from another planet?? Or has science proved that Melanie is more pronounced in men? I am at sea.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Vibesking(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Congrats
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Asholami: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Gangaa!!!
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Auladimeji2: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
BarristerAlarig:

I didn't say they are bleaching.. I am simply at a loss how 60% of woman in Nigeria are light skinned while less than 5% of men in Nigeria are dark skinned.

Please, are the men from another planet?? Or has science proved that Melanie is more pronounced in men? I am at sea.
And they will tell you black is beautiful

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by candelahria(f): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
Bleaching is in their DNA lipsrsealed

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by ConcNiggress56(f): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Auladimeji2:
And they will tell you black is beautiful

BarristerAlarig:

I didn't say they are bleaching.. I am simply at a loss how 60% of woman in Nigeria are light skinned while less than 5% of men in Nigeria are dark skinned.

candelahria:

IS THERE A WAY YOU PEOPLE CAN BE PLEASED? IF WE CHECK UNA RECORDS NOW, YOU'RE PROBABLY FROM A DIVORCED WRETCHED HOME OR WORSE..

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Speedyconnect15: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nawao.

I suppose marry but no money shocked

Should i marry on credit?

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by princfred(m): 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2018
candelahria:
Kai. This one weaken me and my something.
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by GiftEnya: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
lalasticlala wants to pretend he can't see this stunners grin grin

I aff catch lalasticlala viewing this thread cos it is going to frontpage and seun will like it
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Park Inn, Abeokuta.
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by KalakutaRepubli: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
This girl resemble girl I Don fvck before.

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by emeijeh(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Michael Jackson's face,
Morgan Freeman's leg.

I am just passing sha

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
No comment.
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Rubbiish(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
GiftEnya:
Smh...
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by bedspread: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
GiftEnya:

Marriage is not by picture!!
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Akios63(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
Not bad
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by NwaAmaikpe: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2018

Nice Lovebirds.
But what bird comes to NwaAmaikpe's mind?

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Princedapace(m): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nice and quite matured.. But I don't fancy all these..

Check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online as a freelancer.. U maybe interested..
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by bigkahuna704(m): 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
No Doggy? This Is Laudable
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by lovemoi2(f): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
BarristerAlarig:

mr Barrister!
check you mathematics again...

if less than 5percent of men are dark skin... then the light skin men are over 95 percent

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

Nice Lovebirds.
But what bird comes to NwaAmaikpe's mind?

Vulture or usu

Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by PedroNascimento: 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by stevups(m): 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
Speedyconnect15:
Nawao.

I suppose marry but no money shocked

Should i marry on credit?
God will surprise u with money b4 this yr runs out.
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Mikeal09: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
"A King & His Pretty Queen"- Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds

The internet is still 'awww awww'-ing over the pre-wedding pictures released by Bukky Makinwa (Toke Makinwa's distant cousin) and her hubby-to-be on their IG and FB accounts.
The two lovers who are currently based in Dubai are all shades of beautiful and this captured the attention of TosteMedia.
We are happy for them and wish them sweet lasting memories and time together.

They will tie the knot on November 3rd at Idanre, Toke Makinwa's hometown and the event planned by ADVANZ EVENTS and SEMMY ASOOKE, the most sought after Aso-Oke maker will be making their gorgeous traditional attires. We can't wait for Nov 3.

Congratulations to them from all of us at TosteMedia.

...but you are the real queen.
Re: Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds by Lexusgs430: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
If nah cream, she sabi do am well well......

I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding