Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Am The Other Woman But I Am In Love With A Man With Issues - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am The Other Woman But I Am In Love With A Man With Issues (941 Views)

Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video) / Meet Young Man With 9 Wives Who Created Sex Roster For All 9 Women / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Other Woman But I Am In Love With A Man With Issues by Beke2020: 10:11am On Oct 30, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

Please keep me anonymous. I need advice,objective advice. I already know that the situation is dice and I do not need people to judge me. I need advice in order to help me make things right. I have been thinking of what to do and I did not know who to confide in.

I met this man about a year ago. We met on Instagram. We first started chatting and flirting until we found out we had a lot in common and before you knew it,we were dating. He was a kind man. We would chat every day on whats app. He sent me money to assist with my schooling,,my part time business and my rent.

He is in Nairobi while I am in Mombasa. As we progressed in our discussion,he owned up to me that he was married but he was going to leave his wife for me. I was shocked but he told me his marriage was over because,his wife cheated on him.

At this time,he already introduced me to his sisters and they also started talking to me on phone. They also assured me that the wife will be divorced and that their brother will marry me.

Out of curiosity,I found out the wife’s name and tracked her on social media. I was surprised because,she turned out to be someone I knew while I was in high school. She was friends with a cousin of mine. She has a son for this man that I am dating.

I remember hearing that she got married. In fact,my younger sister gave me the gist of how she was......

.........see more

Note: The Story From One Of Us Here On Naira Land Who Join LS Whatsapp Group Yesterday

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-am-the-other-woman-but-i-am-in-love-with-a-man-with-issues/#comment-3081

Re: I Am The Other Woman But I Am In Love With A Man With Issues by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2018
All na recycle...continue ur parole.... We all snatch them from somebody....

But no let them use Yoruba demon move for you oooo, some sisters are more evil than their youruba demon brothers.....I remember those baddest days..my sister use to help me call my girl friends "our wife".... God forgive us
Re: I Am The Other Woman But I Am In Love With A Man With Issues by Samuelgr8: 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
hmnnnn
1StopRudeness:
All na recycle...continue ur parole.... We all snatch them from somebody....

But no let them use Yoruba demon move for you oooo, some sisters are more evil than their youruba demon brothers.....I remember those baddest days..my sister use to help me call my girl friends "our wife".... God forgive us
Re: I Am The Other Woman But I Am In Love With A Man With Issues by Beke2020: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
cool Is this love as exclaimed or love for his money?
Beke2020:
Dear Jzhane,

Please keep me anonymous. I need advice,objective advice. I already know that the situation is dice and I do not need people to judge me. I need advice in order to help me make things right. I have been thinking of what to do and I did not know who to confide in.

I met this man about a year ago. We met on Instagram. We first started chatting and flirting until we found out we had a lot in common and before you knew it,we were dating. He was a kind man. We would chat every day on whats app. He sent me money to assist with my schooling,,my part time business and my rent.

He is in Nairobi while I am in Mombasa. As we progressed in our discussion,he owned up to me that he was married but he was going to leave his wife for me. I was shocked but he told me his marriage was over because,his wife cheated on him.

At this time,he already introduced me to his sisters and they also started talking to me on phone. They also assured me that the wife will be divorced and that their brother will marry me.

Out of curiosity,I found out the wife’s name and tracked her on social media. I was surprised because,she turned out to be someone I knew while I was in high school. She was friends with a cousin of mine. She has a son for this man that I am dating.

I remember hearing that she got married. In fact,my younger sister gave me the gist of how she was......

.........see more

Note: The Story From One Of Us Here On Naira Land Who Join LS Whatsapp Group Yesterday

https://livelystones.com.ng/i-am-the-other-woman-but-i-am-in-love-with-a-man-with-issues/#comment-3081
Re: I Am The Other Woman But I Am In Love With A Man With Issues by Beke2020: 6:13am On Oct 31, 2018
cool
Re: I Am The Other Woman But I Am In Love With A Man With Issues by benue555: 6:17am On Oct 31, 2018
THIS TRAINING WILL MAKE YOU TO CREATE MOBILE APPS FOR IOS AND ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Ionic is the only mobile app stack that enables web developers apps for all major app stores and the mobile web with a single code base. And with Ionic’s Platform Continuity, your app looks and feels at home on every device.

Clean, simple, and functional. Ionic is designed to work and display beautifully on all current mobile devices and platforms. With ready-made components, typography, and a gorgeous (yet extensible) base theme that adapts to each platform, you'll be building in style.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY (EVENINGS, SATURDAYS AND SUNDAY TRAINING CLASSESES ALSO AVAILABLE)

Re: I Am The Other Woman But I Am In Love With A Man With Issues by Beke2020: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
grin hmnnn
benue555:
THIS TRAINING WILL MAKE YOU TO CREATE MOBILE APPS FOR IOS AND ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Ionic is the only mobile app stack that enables web developers apps for all major app stores and the mobile web with a single code base. And with Ionic’s Platform Continuity, your app looks and feels at home on every device.

Clean, simple, and functional. Ionic is designed to work and display beautifully on all current mobile devices and platforms. With ready-made components, typography, and a gorgeous (yet extensible) base theme that adapts to each platform, you'll be building in style.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY (EVENINGS, SATURDAYS AND SUNDAY TRAINING CLASSESES ALSO AVAILABLE)

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday Deals!!! / What Are Some Common Mistakes That Parents Make, But Don't Realize? / Lagosians, Please I Need Your Help!!! Don't Let My Dream Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.