Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Sent A Video Of Herself Sleeping With A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Sent A Video Of Herself Sleeping With A (464 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Sent A Video Of Herself Sleeping With A by DonKachiERA: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Man commits suicide after his girlfriend sent a video of herself sleeping with another man

A heartbroken man has ended his life after his girlfriend sent him a video of her shaving sex with another man.

It was gathered that the estranged girlfriend decided to mock her boyfriend and probably provoke him by recording a s*x video with another man which she sent to him (her boyfriend), not knowing it would end in a tragic way.

See photos and Videos Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/10/man-commits-suicide-after-his.html
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Sent A Video Of Herself Sleeping With A by ahmodu4real(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
This idiot cannot rest in peace ooo
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Sent A Video Of Herself Sleeping With A by okk4sure: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
I wish him beta stay in hell.Instead fr him to post dt ridiculous video online to make her paid fr her stupidity.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Sent A Video Of Herself Sleeping With A by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mumu man
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Sent A Video Of Herself Sleeping With A by IamD18: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
Don't ever invest your emotions and feelings on a partner who's not your husband or wife.

Infact, don't even invest your emotions in anyone.

(1) (Reply)

45 Things Every Lady Must Know About Their Men / Four (4) Places You’re Guaranteed To Find A Sugar Daddy / Things You Must Do If You Want To Last Long In Bed During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.