Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) (57571 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (110) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by doyin13(m): 12:53am On Jul 29, 2010
Googles Googles. . . .My blindness is cured.

Behold, I can see now grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 1:21am On Jul 29, 2010
Doyin where av you been

i have seriously missed u o kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by doyin13(m): 1:29am On Jul 29, 2010
Immigration no wan gree me rest jare. . .

I don tire sef. . .I go soon return to my abule.

You go tag along wink wink

I hear you are going for Phd. now tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 2:03am On Jul 29, 2010
doyin13:

Immigration no wan gree me rest jare. . .

I don tire sef. . .I go soon return to my abule.

You go tag along wink wink

I hear you are going for Phd. now tongue tongue tongue grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

oya lets go to your abule. . . . . as far as we are togera am alright grin

Phd ke for wat nah? pls lemme even finish first degree
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2010
your bum sticks out
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chamotex(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2010
Ibukun!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2010
you
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2010
my gud frnd wink tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
why hello smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2010
hws life treatin you ?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2010
incredibly well, you?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by baslone: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2010
precap2:

Inquisitive cheesy

It gots 2 be right??

I wanna hook u up on some stuffs!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2010
, . . , am alive,  smiley
ibkaye:

incredibly well, you?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2010
obviously lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2010
lol,yeh
so, watz wit d pizza-dude.lol tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2010
what do you mean? what's wrong?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by makajibbz(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2010
ur pic.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2010
yes, what's wrong with it? lol
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by cantell(m): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2010
Just passing.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by precap2(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2010
waka pass
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chinedumo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2010
could be full of ideas
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2010
hez cool i think
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chinedumo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2010
has eyes high up(requires a lot of courage)
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2010
lol. . . . .i dont get you o

is it good sha? cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2010
my loyal staff
ur appraisal is nextweek oo, d garage is moving forward cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2010
mama de mama

mama to sure danu danu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i gbadun your style
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chinedumo(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2010
the goodness depends on u googles
u have got ambition
u dont want to be in the ground floor
the common place
but were u are aiming too is determined by u
cos if u are bad u aim to badder but if u are good to gooder
just like ur name implies Googles to see better and reach higher/beyond u
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2010
chinedumo:

the goodness depends on u googles
u have got ambition
u dont want to be in the ground floor
the common place
but were u are aiming too is determined by u
cos if u are bad u aim to badder but if u are good to gooder
just like your name implies Googles to see better and reach higher/beyond u

aww thats so true. . . . . most call me ambitious but i tell dem the correct term is go-getter

are you an online palm reader ?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2010
no as an okoro hes an online palm wine taster grin grin
dey dere dey fool ya sef
@op
shes easily gingered
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2010
why shouldn't I?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
y are u queshionin me hajia undecided undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2010
Idowuogbo:

no as an okoro hes an online palm wine taster  grin grin
dey dere dey fool ya sef
@op
shes easily gingered

and who says am gingered ??  grin
not even close to gin sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (110)

Where Is This Guy Looking ? (photo ) / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? IV / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.