Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) (57569 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (110) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2010
bush rat cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2010
Ain dat yur name?! Busirat oshi! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yee why are you disclaiming your sexy name ??
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2010
Argh! yu will c yursef! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2010
Av never seen yur pinshure before oya show me embarassed embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2010
flatarse
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2010
lol. . . . so i put my hands up they are playing my song cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2010
lmao I just imagined you singing it. . .wow cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by honeric01(m): 12:04am On Jul 28, 2010
that girlk
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 12:08am On Jul 28, 2010
that boy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by honeric01(m): 12:16am On Jul 28, 2010
How u dey girl? log time no see.

gtS.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chinedumo(m): 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2010
fun seeker
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by wendybaby(f): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2010
u nko?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by ravenzord(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2010
wendybaby123
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chamotex(m): 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2010
Nna mehn
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by ravenzord(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2010
Wetin?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chamotex(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2010
Ol boy, how far that your sister now . . . .make we exchange
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by ravenzord(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2010
Which one? I get plenty aesthetic sisters.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2010
chamotex:

Ol boy, how far that your sister now . . . .make we exchange

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

@post

pim p
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chamotex(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2010
ravenzord:

Which one? I get plenty aesthetic sisters.

All of them.

googles:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

@post

pim p

Baybee, I want to kidnap them ni o
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2010
chamotex:

All of them.

Baybee, I want to kidnap them ni o

and do wat ? ask for a ransom abi?? hmm ok o

shebi dats if i dont kidnap you first
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by chamotex(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2010
googles:

shebi dats if i dont kidnap you first

When you kidnap me, ask me for the ransom and I'll gladly give it to you nice and slow
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by ravenzord(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
@ Googles: Sharrap first make me and Chamo finish our transaction

@ Chamo: Ok, e get one wey fit born U, another one wey U fit born, and another one wey no dey like ugly boys like you. Gimme Y***** number na grin.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2010
chamotex:

When you kidnap me, ask me for the ransom and I'll gladly give it to you nice and slow

hmmm bad kidnapper like me. . . i ll be taking the ransom every day o cheesy

ravenzord:

@ Googles: Sharrap first make me and Chamo finish our transaction

@ Chamo: Ok, e get one wey fit born U, another one wey U fit born, and another one wey no dey like ugly boys like you. Gimme Y***** number na grin.

shhhh dont teach him rubbish jor. . . . . angry angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2010
cool cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by dapsycool(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2010
If only all girls are like the girl in your profile pix. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2010
he can so like women !!! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2010
dapsycool:

If only all girls are like the girl in your profile pix. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hehe! 9z! wudnt it? tongue

@ topic
Oya jupa jupa! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2010
judi judi cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2010
Hehehe! Now huz da 'thug'?. . . . . .Yu! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by ravenzord(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2010
Effectisi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (110)

Where Is This Guy Looking ? (photo ) / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? IV / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.