Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) (57585 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (110) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2010
datza moufful tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by ravenzord(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2010
datza moustachful cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2010
I knw yu crave forra facial hair lyk mine! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2010
omo alata tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Vedren(f): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2010
Tough and humble
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by ravenzord(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2010
Framed picshure

Moyola:

I knw yu crave forra facial hair lyk mine! cheesy

U wouldn't say that if U've seen mine
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
d oyinboo dat appears in niggers nightmare
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2010
hahahahaha
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2010
Idowuogbo:

omo alata tongue tongue

hehe! e wa ra ata o! cheesy

ravenzord:

U wouldn't say that if U'd seen that.

. . .derz notin der jo! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by doyin13(m): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2010
Oro mi da bi owe. . .ologbon lo le ye. . . .

Sho lo gbon? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2010
^na u b dis shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
can beliv u , u cud ignore me
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2010
doyin13:

Oro mi da bi owe. . .ologbon lo le ye. . . .

Sho lo gbon? tongue tongue tongue

Doyin !!! bo si ibi jor
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2010
1 da ful!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2010
omo ita konfirm grin

iya alaye area mama cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2010
^aint u moyos second in command
in dat garage in mushine grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^aint u moyos second in command
in dat garage in mushine grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sebi yu wunt deny yur position az we ChairLady! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
my mamahs. . . i hail o grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2010
Awon melo ni mamahz? cheesy Yu dont heed warninz Googuz! angry cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2010
u agberos are not well ,
got and gbowo ile 4 me now useless staff
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2010
for the mama ke

one and only sure mama grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2010
Iya o! cheesy
Googuz made d collection 2day! mo sure pe oti naa owo yen! ko kin ri owo sooju! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by precap2(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2010
Frivolous and spoiled
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by googles: 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2010
Moyola:

Iya o! cheesy
Googuz made d collection 2day! mo sure pe oti naa owo yen! ko kin ri owo sooju! grin

before nko owo ti mo ti fi ra jacquard lace wig cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2010
precap2:

Frivolous and spoiled

woteva madchu saydat!. . .nofin to take crious here dude! tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2010
googles:

before nko owo ti mo ti fi ra jacquard lace wig cheesy cheesy

Kini mo so! wig radarada! oni sticky finga! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by precap2(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2010
Moyola:

woteva madchu saydat!. . .nofin to take crious here dude! tongue

Loving and kind. . . berra? wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2010
Nope! ain 'ny of dat!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2010
precap2:

Loving and kind. . . berra? wink
stop gingerin her joor#
she don expire berra?
@op
baba agbero
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by precap2(m): 9:04pm On Jul 28, 2010
I hav spoukin, but to be democrat: vat ar ya?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by Moyola(f): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2010
Idowuogbo:

stop gingerin her joor#
she don expire berra?
@op
baba agbero

heheh! not beta!

OMD! jyst! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by baslone: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2010
precap2:

I hav spoukin, but to be democrat: vat ar ya?

Is this Ken
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) by precap2(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2010
Inquisitive cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (110)

Where Is This Guy Looking ? (photo ) / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? IV / Start The Sentence With The Last Word (pidgin Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.