Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries (23577 Views)

How Malami ‘bungled’ DCP Kyari’s Extradition Suit / How Oshiomole Scaled Wall Of Party Secretariat Fence To Escape Angry Apc Mob / EXCLUSIVE | How Oshiomole Scaled Walls Of Party Fence To Escape Angry APC Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by AnonPoet: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh888zKS8x4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by vanbonattel: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
Oshiomole is a saint when it comes to the case in my Imo state. Rochas was the one who deliberately bungled everything. If you know who Rochas is, he set up this uche nwosu ticket trouble to keep his political enemies busy while he have an easy sail till 2019 with a senatorial ticket.

If not that he kept us all busy chasing Uche his inlaw, we will be talking about impeaching him now. The strategy of distraction is a G man's smart move.

He played the game first when he ran into APC to cut off his pursuers and declare they hate him only because he went to another party, in reality he just cornered the whole state funds with no traces since he declared everyone as an enemy who hates him.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by spartan50(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
The destroyer of APC

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by hisexcellency34: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
He may be a devil but I like the way he humiliated that Afonja Amosun who thinks he is the only one who has direct access to Buhari

7 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by slade31: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
K
Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by Ivimilly: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
That's their problem
APC ASSOCIATION OF POLLUTED COWS

9 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
Anything to remove Rochas and his family in IMO state I'm OK with it

Rochas didn't do anything for my LGA IDEATO SOUTH

He's reason is we didn't vote for him just because he lost the LGA during 2015 election

That's the same constituency he wants to represent next year in senate
Both him and hope failed us

From orlu to Owerri the road is very bad going through Anara

Maybe APGA or PDP candidate will do better

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by GenFunction: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
ugly man stil does ugly things...Rochas go build a statue worth 100 trillion for oshiomOLE now

8 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by RanayP(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Funny

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by MrDoGood(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin
Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by Sirheny007(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Our God works in mysterious ways...
Oshiomole is the 'Daniel that is come to Judge' for the people of Imo.

BTW,
Nobody should be bothered by the APC situation in Imo state.
Even if Uche Nwosu wins the ticket, it will have served as a positive catalyst for the faster uprooting of APC in Imo state.
APC will be kicked out of Imo in 2019.
Okoroawusa is cursed for bringing such a filthy party in Imo.

7 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by collinsprince: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
AnonPoet:
REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh888zKS8x4

CC: Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique

7 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
No mb to waste

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by ipobarethieves: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
sad wetin make we cum do? IMO state govt house belong to Okorocha family? Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by godwinkessi: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rochas and his supporters are mad and wicked! How can one man rule finish and want to force his son in law on his people? Pure wickedness

3 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by Dinho20(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
OSHOBABA MY MAN

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by ipobarethieves: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
sad angry we nor dey hia/watch useless thing. Okorocha isa thief

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by Realisticallyme: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rochas wants to go to the senate and displace Hope Uzodinma
He wants his son in law who is the current imo state chief of staff, to b d Imo state governor
The guy engaged to his last daughter d deputy governor
His wife will run for fed house of reps.
His other father Inlaw is a current minister. Prof, Anwuka
Imagine the level of greed and iberiberism in one man
Is IMO state now a family affairs ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by GMPO(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
J
Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by Darligold(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
let me come and be going. if u talk u die, if u no talk u die, make we talk and die

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by nonxo007(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Anything to remove Rochas and his family in IMO state I'm OK with it

Rochas didn't do anything for my LGA IDEATO SOUTH

He's reason is we didn't vote for him just because he lost the LGA during 2015 election

That's the same constituency he wants to represent next year in senate
Both him and hope failed us

From orlu to Owerri the road is very bad going through Anara

Maybe APGA or PDP candidate will do better

Nwanne, I'm also from Ideato south, umueshi precisely, where are you from
Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by DrLazCommenting: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Realisticallyme:
Rochas wants to go to the senate and displace Hope Uzodinma
He wants his son in law who is the current imo state chief of staff, to b d Imo state governor
The guy engaged to his last daughter d deputy governor
His wife will run for fed house of reps.
His other father Inlaw is a current minister. Prof, Anwuka
Imagine the level of greed and iberiberism in one man
Is IMO state now a family affairs ?

Rochas thinks imo state Politics is sexually transmitted.
Nonsense man.

6 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by kamez(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
it's all a waste of time, no matter who becomes the apc flagbearer in IMO state, apc will definitely be kicked out in IMO come 2019

5 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by frankmelv(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
how can i unwatch this rubbish

2 Likes

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
if God wants to rubbish a man, a simple stupid thought or decision inserted into his mind is enough to finish him. immediately i heard rochas wanted to install his son inlaw as next governor, i already knew Rochas is not only politically finished, but will remain inconsequential till eternity.

1 Like

Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
movement0012:
I think all of what happened in the state was instigated by the governor himself to attention off him. As much as i don't like the man, he played his card well.

Meanwhile, Let's keep showing off our recent big wins..
Interested, join us for tomorrow's...

So you don't want to do something meaningful with your life abi
Re: REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries by Somalino: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Rochas go and sleep

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Admission Of Failure Shows Rivers Deserves A Better Governor - Wike / LagosAPCPrimaries: No Agent Yet For Ambode / Court Summons Falana Over 'supermarket Judgment' Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.