Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria - Fashion/Clothing Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria (68124 Views)

Where To Buy Clothes In Nigeria? / Where Can I Buy Authentic Clothes In Lagos ? / Wearing Different Styles Of Clothes In Different Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by oxytech: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2008
Ban is in full FORCE!

This Xmas has never been like this.

Beware Customs could burn you!! sad cry
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by Ezinwannem: 1:37am On Jan 06, 2008
I dont know how much clotehs are but I have a friend who gat a Boutique in Enugu and she is really seeling out. Shez based at Enugu but travels abroad 2 different countries 2 get her clothes, she gat a webiste, u can visit it and den ask her questions of ur interest. The website is

www.caramelhishers.com
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by funkybaby(f): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2008
@Poster

You will definately make good money as long as your clothes are reasonably priced and of good quality. The fact is that if you sell good stuff and you are located at Badagry, people will always call you up to buy from you.

I will give you a brief low-down of very good boutique in Lagos that has fared really really well and maybe you can learn some few things.

LOP. Land of Plenty located on Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island.

Now, Kofo Abayomi street cannot really be described as a 'busy' street on the island. Yet, LOP occupies a whole, big duplex, where they sell their wares. LOP had been at that location for as long as i can remember. (1999). Now, LOP has no fancy billboard or banners, but their selling point has been through word of mouth. I have friends that are based in Ekiti, and will travel all the way down to LOP to shop.

They sell everything. Male and female clothes, accessories, even original foreign music CDs.

Before Twice as Nice came on the scene and even before the T.M Lewin franchise shop opened at Awolowo Road (i think they've relocated now), LOP has been selling for T.Ms for 7.5. Besides, their T.Ms are not as common as those found at Twice as Nice. Buy a T.M. from twice as nice and buy the time you get to unilag, you find about 3other guys if not more wearing the same thing.

In summary, they sell unique and affordable things. Maybe, you should come down to lagos and pay a visit to the place.

Another tip, you can also invest in footwear. Personally, i feel the footwear market has lots of potentials. You sell affordable and lovely footwear, you will have great patronage.

Best of luck.
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by g4d4f1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2008
Thx
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by coonyeama: 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2008
Check out this wedding website

www.giniandokey.weddingwindow.com
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by noeafrik: 10:43am On Jan 21, 2008
Boutique business? Hmm Good business anytime.
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by bazii80(f): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2008
I have to corporate party coming up but i do not want to wear a gown, so guys, any suggestions?

@onyiilady what are d price range of your clothes? cool cheesy
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by doncaster(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2008
Just sent some Armani and Hugo Boss suits down to Nigeria from UK. Just arrived tonight.
Its at a give away price, if you need just email me on tu53azu@yahoo.com.
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2008
[center]subscribing to thread[/center]
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by izzle(f): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2008
come to my room and i would tell u everything i mean everything !!!!
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by ASL33: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2008
izzle:

come to my room and i would tell u everything i mean everything !!!!
are u sure? where is your room
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by vkt3344(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2008
It's very easy to import without any ban affecting it.just buy 4 set of cheap luggage in ASDA and filled it with clothes then go to local couriers in south east london and ship them.u can do the same from yankee as well, na so i dey do.i no dey carry luggage go naija.i go don buy things i needed and ship them and just go home with just free hand luggage.u can get good stuffs at bluewater and west end(london), manchester arndale, birmingham,then paris, italy and yankee.i bet u many guys go put head for naija.especially my friends wey never get visa.them go won belong.so, them go try best stores for island and allen.so go ahead and mind how u go.
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by abujabooks(f): 12:52pm On May 21, 2008
@vkt,

How do u sell the clothes in Naija?
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by dexon: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2008
Are you a young, beautiful and aspiring model to be? Are you intelligent in your own right and have what it takes to make it in your chosen career? If your answer is yes and you are blessed with all these natural talents then, why do you still find it difficult to make ahead way in you modeling career?

Well, help is on the way for you all for FREE. We are a group of young minds ready to contribute our own quota to your success for FREE. Are you shocked that we will do all this for free? Well, that's true. We will help to provide you with all the exposure that you need as well as giving you a face to our high network of world wide audience.

Here is all you need to do to benefit from this amazing opportunity. Send to us two (2) scanned copies of your most recent photographs, your personal contact ( Phone and Email) and a brief information about yourself not less than 100 words. What we will now do is to put your pictures on our popular fashion website for free. I know you are already smiling to yourself now. Yeah thats the truth and this will help swell your growing profile.

Our website receives thousands of visits from Fashion Icons, Designers and Modeling Agents from the United States, Europe and indeed Africa. All these Fashion Gurus are simply looking for young talented Models like yourself . And if you are lucky or favored they will contact you with the information you have provided.

www.fashionsmix..com

Be Fast.
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by kazz: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2008
hi everyone. i recently moved to nigeria and am also wondering about the prices of clothes and also which shops i can go to.
please help me as i do not want to be swindled. i have heard instances were when people hear my accent they overprice stuff.
so far i have been shopping from alade but i want names of shops were u go in and each item is priced coz i dont like to keep asking for the prices of things
thanks
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by fellybabe(f): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2008
Top shop at alade market is not bad,and d likes of everywoman on opebi rd, added touch on adeniran ogunsanya,collectibles on adeniran ogunsanya 4 trendy clothes.stil need more add,let me know.happy shopping
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by Tayogeorge(m): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2008
CUSTOMIZED FOR BIG BABES- ONE BUT ONE
Let me give you 30% discount off my initial prices of Alisa Paris(made in France) High pencil sliper, chaneel boot, and others for slim and medium babes.
my wife brought them from her last Holiday,and she has distributed part to Rado Collection on 45,Adeniran Ogunsanya st, suru-lere(you can check them out there) you will love them, she also has other fashionable female cloths, made in turkey; like jean trouser, 3.qter mini-gown jean, buberry tops, D & G tops, Tube tops, 3.qter jean , est, she's fashion concious, and know what Lepas babes want back home, especially this season, you will love them.
Note: most of the products are customized for slim ladies and medium at 30 % discount

for enquiries call her,08057096332; 08055331667 Or mail her( Mrs. Bola George) princess_adetokunboh@yahoo.com
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by kenismusic: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2008
Have You heard of Naija Mode Spot,

An online community for Model, Photographers, Makeup Artist, Stylist and Fashion Designer.

Visit http://www.naijamodelspot.com

Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by Avocado: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2008
have you heard of mrs globe nigeria powered avocado media nigeria limited.
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by Avocado: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2008
have you heard of mrs globe nigeria powered avocado media nigeria limited.
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by Avocado: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2008
man hunt nigeria coming soon powered by avocado media nigeria limited
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by queenniger: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2008
Great info guys, Good luck Pepsi
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by lilivo: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2008
Hi all,
Just recently joined and am very impressed with this discussion about buyin of clothes and openin a boutique in najia. Am based in the uk and jus recently started sendin things ova to najia for sale, i send things like shoes and clothes as well (branded names like jessica simpson shoes, guess shoes, nine west, tm lewin shirts, jeans e.t.c)
let me know if u re interested in buyin things 4 cheap (tm lewin 5000naria) , contact me nevomonique@yahoo.co.uk.
latas

n.b
if u need particular stuff i can get
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by ChiBabe2(f): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2008
I am in the process of starting the same business idea for Lagos. I am a fashion major in California and I noticed that at the mall i went to in naija(was it SILVERBIRD?), Wrangler was one of the only stores there that most young people there could afford. All of the other boutiques were high end and stuffy looking dress clothes that only elite or older working class people in naija could buy. Gucci sunglasses that were going for $300? PLEASE! I know Nigerians love nice things, but what about the seriously well made knock-offs that are great quality and sell for about $60? I didnt see that there. I would love to have a boutique at Palms or Silverbird that sells real designer things(for people that can afford it), and also sweet fakes that are good quality and last long(for students who want to look hot but at a better price). At least thats how the malls here in the USA works, it appeals to everyone rich, poor and in between. Things are put on the "sale" rack and advertised, then business from young people comes right away. Im learning these things about Naija, and i noticed that no matter how poor or low income an area may get, Nigerians will always want the latest styles and trends. QUALITY CLOTHING WILL ALWAYS BE IN HIGH DEMAND THERE. I cannot wait to do business there. It takes too many degrees and/or business licenses to have all of that in US.
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by lilivo: 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2008
@ chi babe, i totally feel u on dat lover here in d uk its d same thing too many degrees to get to dat length but in najia its aite,i cant wait 2 start up dere as well . ma only prob is location wise.
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by ChiBabe2(f): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2008
lilivo are you buying wholesale from any place in particular? let me know, im looking for new places to buy!
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by dadp007(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2008
Sup hommies, anyone heard about the new clothing company in naija now?

Really a nice one from a Nigerian who is determined to invest and contribute everything he has to the development of Naija, met the guy in Ibadan and also in Lagos and i have also see some of his outfit, even with the kokmaster, kate henshaw, etc

U can just check that out on www.ns1463.com
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by tboy1(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2008
dadp007:

Sup hommies, anyone heard about the new clothing company in naija now?

Really a nice one from a Nigerian who is determined to invest and contribute everything he has to the development of Naija, met the guy in Ibadan and also in Lagos and i have also see some of his outfit, even with the kokmaster, kate henshaw, etc

You can just check that out on www.ns1463.com

Nice tshirts bro. . . i'll rock it anywhere, but unfortunately its only sold in naij and NAmerica/canada
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by kazz: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2008
fellybabe, thanks a lot for that. will look out for those shops altho i must say I have been to alade (mostly the front end along Allen ave) and have yet to spot top shop,

Chi*babe, totally agree with you. I have also noted wrangler is the only shop at the malls that has affordable items. got me wondering if there shoprite and game, why not edgars, truworths, woolworths to give these other boutique guys some competition. I bet you prices will go down.
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by lilivo: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2008
@ chi babe

dont have any wholesale stores am buying from the stores at d mo but looking at d wholesale option will let u kno if i find any.
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by danedrol: 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2008
Are fashionable clothes for the rich only?
Re: Prices Of Clothes In Nigeria by ayo84(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2008
Any body knows where i can get nice,plain tight fitted shirts for guys and girls at a good affordable price in bulk purchases.

i design and print on shirts , i need a good tailor who can sew anykind of tshirty for me at an affordable price

pls call me on 08024569747

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tyra Banks Vs Naomi Campbell / Wholesale Shoes Available In Nigeria At Cheap Prices! / The Best Fashion design school in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.