Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You (2226 Views)

South-East Killings: We Are Hiding Our Faces In Shame, Says Umahi / Insecurity: Traditional Rulers From Buhari’s Hometown Are Hiding In Abuja- Falae / APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by MalcoImX: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
It is amusing that Peter Obi could poke a fun at VP Osinbajo for trying to learn some dance steps for whatever reasons.

When it comes to dancing, the PDP danced to the extent that they forgot the difference between that and what took them there. They literally danced Nigeria aground.

It could be recalled GEJ (the headmaster of the PDP dancers) was dancing away in Kano barely 24 hours after 100 people were bombed in Nyanya and on the day 200 girls were abducted by BH, just to welcome Shekarau's defection to the PDP. This dance made me to remember one Nigerian musician who sang that, "This ikebe wey you dey see go put you for wahala." And it does, cos for GEJ, that was the beginning of the end.

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by MalcoImX: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
It's a 'sin' for VP Osinbajo to dance, but Peter Obi's master could do that. Isn't that a double standard.

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by mabea: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
How does this thing you wrote here make sense to you. You apc kids dont even know what to campaign with anymore.

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by MalcoImX: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
@PDP and Obi should remain silent if they don't have something serious to campaign with.

Isn't what's good for the goose good for the gander anymore? Here's Atiku being taught the Dab by students of his university, The American University of Nigeria. What sayest thou to this, Oh Peter of PDP?

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by SeverusSnape(m): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
This thread is as worthless as a used tissue. **spits**

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by quickberry(m): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
PDP are hypocrites......dat one na confirm

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by MalcoImX: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
And look at how the master complainant was caught doing the Galala dance with Daddy Showkey. Isn't this hypocritical?

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by MalcoImX: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
One of their own was even tagged "The Dancing Senator." Some said he could twerk so well that Miley Cyrus might have learned from him.

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shut up

Back to daura is a must, insha Allah .
Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by MalcoImX: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
The one they went to for endorsement too is said to be one of the greatest dancers in Africa. But the other day, we heard someone say, with all what Baba said, why couldn't Atiku take him to court but he went begging.

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by MalcoImX: 7:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
More from OBJ.

This girl is trying to outperform Baba on how it's done. Hmm, she is possibly planted by the APC to show them how it's done.

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by magoo10(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Osibanjo said he was learning shaku shaku dance as a qualification for winning the people's votes.

Was Peter obi dancing there to win votes?

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by maestroferdi: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
The creator of this thread is a lazy yoot.

Shikena.
Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by MalcoImX: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
This one ran from PDP to APC and was expelled from APC only to run back to PDP. His master, it was once reported (though unconfirmed) said he could be a good singer and dancer once you can throw some Benjamins his way. Could they confirm for us?

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
MalcoImX:
It is amusing that Peter Obi could poke a fun at VP Osinbajo for trying to learn some dance steps for whatever reasons.

When it comes to dancing, the PDP danced to the extent that they forgot the difference between that and what took them there. They literally danced Nigeria aground.

It could be recalled GEJ (the headmaster of the PDP dancers) was dancing away in Kano barely 24 hours after 100 people were bombed in Nyanya and on the day 200 girls were abducted by BH, just to welcome Shekarau's defection to the PDP. This dance made me to remember one Nigerian musician who sang that, "This ikebe wey you dey see go put you for wahala." And it does, cos for GEJ, that was the beginning of the end.
i feel your pain...buhari has taken your senses
Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by MalcoImX: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
magoo10:

Osibanjo said he was learning shaku shaku dance as a qualification for winning the people's votes.

Was Peter obi dancing there to win votes?
So there are two types of dances, you mean; APC's is to win votes while PDP's is to what? PDP's, you'll agree with me is the worst. They put you to sleep with their dance and this is an example of what they're doing with some money meant for Nigeria's security.

Ex-Rivers governor, Peter Odili collected N100m.

Ex-Oyo governor, Rashidi Ladoja (N100m)

Ex-Sokoto governor, Attahiru Bafarawa (N100m)

Ex-Zamfara governor, Mahmud Aliyu Shinkafi (N100m)

Ex-Anambra governor, Jim Nwobodo (N500m)

Chief Tony Anenih allegedly got N260m

Ex-PDP BoT chairman, Chief Tony Anenih (N260m)

Ex-PDP National Chairman Ahmadu Ali (N100m)

Chief Bode George (N100m/ $30,000)

Yerima Abdullahi (N100m)

Chief Olu Falae (N100m)

Alhaji Tanko Yakassai got N63m

Gen. Bello Sarkin Yaki (N200m)

Raymond Dokpesi got a whooping N2.1bn

Iyorchia Ayu’s company ( N345m)

BAM Properties (N300m )

Dalhatu Investment Limited ( N1.5b )

Dr Mohammed Bello Haliru, got N300m

Ex-PDP National Chairman Mohammed Bello Haliru and his son, Abba Mohammed (N300m)

Sagir Attahiru, serving and former members of the House of Representatives (N300m)

Former Chairman of the House of Representatives on Security and Intelligence, Bello Matawalle (N300m)

ACACIA Holdings (N600m)

Bashir Yuguda (N1,950,000)

////

But they can shamelessly disturb a man of God for a little dance to relax after working for Nigeria. ↓

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by magoo10(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
MalcoImX:
So there are two types of dances, you mean; APC's is to win votes while PDP's is to what? PDP's, you'll agree with me is the worst. They put you to sleep with their dance and this is an example with what they're doing with some money meant for Nigeria security.

Yerima Abdullahi (N100m)

Chief Olu Falae (N100m)

BAM Properties (N300m )

Ex-PDP National Chairman Mohammed Bello Haliru and his son, Abba Mohammed (N300m)

Sagir Attahiru, serving and former members of the House of Representatives (N300m)

Former Chairman of the House of Representatives on Security and Intelligence, Bello Matawalle (N300m)

ACACIA Holdings (N600m)

////

But they can shamelessly disturb a man of God for a little dance to relax after working for Nigeria. ↓
op you are pathetically confused, if you want to defend osibanjo shaku shaku dance why not post where Peter obi stated that he will win votes by dancing. Simple
You are even derailing the thread you open because you cannot counter Peter obi's opinion and you will never be able to counter it cause all he said falls within reason.

Sum all the monies you listed there and compare it to the $25billion nnpc scam perpetuated by self righteous Buhari who is the minister of petroleum from his sick bed in London.

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by debaj10: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
I heard that there are Children on nairaland.
op, Tnx for confirming.
Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by agarawu23(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by magoo10(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
MalcoImX:
So there are two types of dances, you mean; APC's is to win votes while PDP's is to what? PDP's, you'll agree with me is the worst. They put you to sleep with their dance and this is an example with what they're doing with some money meant for Nigeria security.

Yerima Abdullahi (N100m)

Chief Olu Falae (N100m)

BAM Properties (N300m )

ACACIA Holdings (N600m)

////

this is the dullards waec certificate that you lots will not let us hear word for. Una no dey shame?

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by MalcoImX: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
One of their dancing loudmouths was once cornered by the law, and he became Oliver Twist.

Fayose: 'EFCC Here I Come, EFCC I say here I come'

EFCC: 'OK, go sleep for that cell. No special treatment here, everybody na equal.'

Fayose:'Sir, no mattress. My back go pain me.'

EFCC: 'Will you ... '

Fayose: (After 3 days). 'I dey beg you Oga. I don't meet all my bail conditions. I no no say na so e be here. Kanu for know, dat na why he run comot kia kia. I beg u Oga ECCF, give court this N50m make I go inside my people, where I go chop better food, see my wife and even dance with my people.'

EFCC: 'OK no be you say here you come. Oga we'll investigate you. If you take Ekiti money, na prison we go take you. Go home now.'

Fayose 'no be me talk am. na all those Kanu, FFK and Omokri dey push me. I no no say na so e go hot. Thank you Sir.'

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by meccuno: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
MalcoImX:
One of their dancing loudmouth was once corneted by the law, and he became Oliver Twust.

Fayose: 'EFCC Here I Come, EFCC I say here I come'

EFCC: 'OK, go sleep for that cell. No special treatment here, everybody na equal.'

Fayose: 'Sir, no mattress. My back go pain me.'

EFCC: 'Will you ... '

Fayose: (After 3 days). 'I dey beg you Oga. I don't meet all my bail conditions. no no say na so e be here. Kanu for know, dat na why he run comot kia kia. I beg u Oga ECCF, give court this N50m make I go inside my people, where I go chop better food, see my wife and even dance with my people.'

EFCC: 'OK no be you say here you come. Oga we'll investigate you. If you take Ekiti money, na prison we go take you. Go home now.'

Fayose 'no be me talk am. na all those Kanu, FFK and Omokri dey push me. I no no say na so e go hot. Thank you Sir.'

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by meccuno: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
MalcoImX:
So there are two types of dances, you mean; APC's is to win votes while PDP's is to what? PDP's, you'll agree with me is the worst. They put you to sleep with their dance and this is an example of what they're doing with some money meant for Nigeria's security.

Yerima Abdullahi (N100m)

Chief Olu Falae (N100m)

BAM Properties (N300m )

ACACIA Holdings (N600m)

////

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by meccuno: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
MalcoImX:

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by Omeokachie: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
So the thing really pained them like dis! cheesy grin
Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by MalcoImX: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
[/quote]
magoo10:
this is the dullards waec certificate that you lots will not let us hear word for. Una no dey shame?
Oga this is hogwash. Letters of recommendation are different, don't stand for statement of results or certificates, and are still written UP TILL TODAY. Count any 10 persons or applicants and you stand a good chance that majority of them had at one time or the other gotten a recommendation from someone. It's common and not out of place. So catch another straw.
Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by magoo10(m): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2018
MalcoImX:
Oga this is hogwash. Letters of recommendation are different, don't stand for statement of results or certificates, and are still written UP TILL TODAY. Count any 10 persons or applicants and you stand a good chance that majority of them had at one time or the other gotten a recommendation from someone. It's common and not out of place. So catch another straw.
oga where is the main result na? Yet he is bossing over a so called professor of law and lording over people like you. Una no dey shame?

president He will pass grin
Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by MalcoImX: 9:40am On Oct 31, 2018
magoo10:
oga where is the main result na? Yet he is bossing over a so called professor of law and lording over people like you. Una no dey shame?

president He will pass grin
Correct your quote first. I did not say the first two lines.
Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by MalcoImX: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
This one started out as an activist (and he used to be a good one).

He was also good in local music and dancing, but had to abandon those due to limited patronage, which he reckoned would not sustain his conspicuous consumption and exotic dreams.

Being smart, he saw politics as the Eldorado and maneuvered himself to become a juggernaut, though an irritating gnat to whichever party he pitched his tent with.

Ultimately, he's done with activism but still resort to music and dancing whenever he fell on hard times, politically and legally. He's such a good dancer that many in the house of the PDP openly confesssed that he is the dancing champion of the PDP group. He nearly paid a price with a recall as his people cried that that's all he does in all the years he represented them in the capital of the Kingdom. All these travails he brought upon himself because (like S. Sani), he couldn't follow the counsels of his governor, Bello, and the examples and admonitions of the austere, righteous and beloved King Buhari.

Here comes the dancing champion of the PDP, Mr. D. M. of Kogi state.

Re: The Other Dancers That Peter Obi And The PDP Are Hiding Away From You by MalcoImX: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
Taking it international. Mr. M. at Notting Hill Carnival, London, U. K.

Enugu Sports Club Endorses Gov. Ugwuanyi For Second Term / Proof of a Fulani Agenda / Covid19 - Someone Got 30k From FGN - Pic

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69