Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,624 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili (18747 Views)

Sagay: Fielding A Northerner May Have Devastating Consequences On APC’s Future / Bashir El-Rufai Warns PDP Against Fielding A Northerner / I Will Liberate Nigeria From Poverty, Economic Stagnation, Says Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by Ebullience(m): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
EXTRA: APC and PDP are fielding a single candidate called Butiku, says Ezekwesili
Oluwatoyin Bayagbon in On the GoTop Stories
Oby Ezekwesili, presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN), has described the All Progressives Party (APC) and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as Siamese twin of failure.

Ezekwesili said this at a press conference she held in Lagos on Monday.

President Muhammadu Buhari is the candidate of the APC while Atiku Abubakar is the flagbearer of the PDP for the 2019 presidential poll.

But Ezekwesili, who is one of the five women in the race, said the PDP and APC are a single political party fielding one candidate called “Butiku”.

More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-apc-and-pdp-are-fielding-a-single-candidate-called-butiku-says-ezekwesili/amp

4 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by sorom4: 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
Na only APC dey field that kind of person. grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by Benscolari: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
#Says this two faced coward.

Atiku is hundred times better than that collosal failure who had the guts to call Nigerian youths lazy.
When ever I trot off to Alaba international market.
Balogun Market, Lagos Island.
Bar Beach Market.
Computer Village.
Èbúté Èrò Market, Lagos Island.
Ekpe Fish Market.
Ikotun Market, and I see boys hustling, I feel like marching to Aso Rock to lash the ineffective malam we call our president. angry
Nevertheless, we still have a duty call - protect your PVC, and even if your gf/bf wants to give you doggy style or aisha style, or Kabul, or Emeka or hasuyat for your PVC ; STAND YOUR GROUND AND SAY NO!
WE MUST VOTE OUT THE MALAM COME 2019.
GET YOUR STRAP UP FOLKS! THE BATTLE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN!!!
#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by Saheed9: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin
Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by Naijawebmaster: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Butiku Obibajo. If you know, you know. cheesy

If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by madridguy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by Baffupdrizz(m): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by olusledge: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin butiku truth be told if any government fit worse pass buhari own,na civil war straight #OBIDIENTLYATIKULATED

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by Derawiz(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
.00p
How can you associate Buhari with Atiku?? It's an insult to associate an Ebullient Atiku with the lifeless one whose only achievement is turning all things in the country from bad to worse.

Even the bible asked - "what has light and darkness in common?"

We the Atikulated members of nairaland demand an apology from Oby and a retract of her statement in a national newspaper angry angry angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by Ayoswit(f): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
cheesy this woman funny sha, abeg remove the BU, add A for the TIKU grin. Chai! It sounds more like BOOTY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by hisexcellency34: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Oby, you have scammed Nigerians wella with BBOG, now that it is no longer profitable, you wan scam us again with presidential candidate thing
Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by shomutuski(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Bullshit
Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by AgbaGodwin: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
Butiku ke hmmmn cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by Carlyscales: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hmm!

I understand her passion and line of reasoning. She n other well meaning Nigerians are in the ideal world but the reality is as illustrated below:

Having lived, schooled n worked in all parts of Nigeria. I can tell u that the block votes of northern n southern followers of Buhari will remain intact.
Example is if u have ever tried convincing a supporter of Buhari??

But it's d vote of most Nigerians (me n u) that are fed up with Buhari n Atiku that will be divided amongst Moghalu, Sowore, Ezekwesili, Durotoye, Hashim etc

Infact how many of these mushroom political parties have any meaningful structures in d North?
They should go to the North and converse for votes now( after all NW has the highest no of eligible voters naa)

Hence In this election any vote that is not for PDP, is a vote for Buhari.

Now looking at Oby, Moghalu, Sowore and others sef:
They want to rule Nigeria but can't even amongst themselves get a consensus candidate for maximum impact at the pools. Even their umpire Oby is now also contesting.

No matter how good, spiritual, tongue n sweet talking u are as a young pastor no big n serious church will just call u n make u their senior pastor. U gat to start from small or their village church work d ropes, earn their trust n Work ur way up. So I strongly believe some of these young talking strong chaps should start from like Senate, HOS etc.

Y is everyone irrespective of tribe n religion hailing d choice of Peter Obi as running mate today in Nigeria. Simply that he has passed his exams as a state Gov period.
He vowed by d time he's done with reforms in secondary schools in d state , many Anambrians with all money to afford private schools will have to withdraw their wards from private to secular schools due to improved standards. And that actually happened B4 he finished his second term.

So with all due respect to them none of these parties have what it takes to dislodge Buhari in 2019. Because they simply don't have d structures n people. In every nook n crannies of this nation u will find APC n PDP people. Did know that in Osun rerun election, one of d observers was describing a polling unit that's far away from d village n like 30min trek into d bush. It's that serious my dr.

They be serious n patrioticoo, with capacity as well oo. But there coming out now is foolish. Because they are still working to d benefit of Buhari indirectly.

So obviously, Atiku may not be the best candidate amidst all the political aspirants but he's d only that has what it takes to dislodge Buhari in 019

Just look at d results in Edo, Ekiti n Osun it's still PDP n APC. Even SDP that made some impact in Osun was all about Omisore than SDP. That's y when it came to selling votes he went ahead and sold to d highest bidder with any regards or respect to d natl leadership of SDP.

The ideal is that with Moghalu, Oby, Datti Ahmed etc as president n our leaders. Nigeria will turn around. But the reality is that Nigerians are not moved by ideas but by their needs n stomachs. And u can't expect more with the level of poverty in this country. Poor people are simply moved by their stomachs and so is Nigerians, a pity though.

But the way forward is simple:
If Buhari n APC Know that Nigerians can reject them after 4yrs, will they be denying promises they made B4 elections n taking Nigerians for granted

So I say since the nijja politicians don't owe allegiance to any political ideologies or convictions. I say let d voters be the same(not supporting any party or candidate blindly) by changing them (party n presidents)

PDP failed we sent them packing. Now APC has failed let's booth them out n bring back PDP. If Atiku fails send him packing n bring back APC. That's how it's done in US where we borrowed ours democracy from - switching between Democrats n Republicans. If every of our politicians n party know that they can loose after 4yrs. No one will tell them to sit up n deliver good governance period.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by BubuZombi: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Butiku Ke Buruku Ni.
Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by pascal558(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
not far from the truth, this is a case of choosing from the lesser evil
Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ok. We only knw Buhari and Atiku. Meanwhile for those with active subscription on dstvs and on access and family package,check my last topic to get compact sports channels.
Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by joey150(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Butiku cracked me up grin
Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by BubuZombi: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
Are You The Butiku
Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by Monaco2(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lol butiku grin
Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by alezzy13: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
Absolutely right.

Both are expired elements who should not be anywhere near Aso rock

But we have settle for the lesser evil

*sigh sad

5 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by alezzy13: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
hisexcellency34:
[s]Oby, you have scammed Nigerians wella with BBOG, now that it is no longer profitable, you wan scam us again with presidential candidate thing[/s]

Stop making noise.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by nephemmy(m): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
I know Atiku too is very damn corrupt but I prefer him to this lifeless fuckìng slowpoke and u ezekwesili go and shut the fuùck up..lemme atikulating@ 45%
Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by Throwback: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
I love this observation
Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
This is to inform all prospective corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from Universities and Mono/Polytechnics both home and abroad, that the NYSC registration portal will be opened from Wednesday, 24th October – Monday, 5th November 2018 to enable them register for the 2018 Batch ‘C’ mobilization.
Some Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration:
1. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
Click Here https://askjist..com/2018/10/nysc-registration-gulde.html
Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
Atleast something to laugh about cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by Throwback: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
Benscolari:
#Says this two faced coward.

Atiku is hundred times better than that collosal failure who had the guts to call Nigerian youths lazy.
When ever I trot off to Alaba international market.
Balogun Market, Lagos Island.
Bar Beach Market.
Computer Village.
Èbúté Èrò Market, Lagos Island.
Ekpe Fish Market.
Ikotun Market, and I see boys hustling, I feel like marching to Aso Rock to lash the ineffective malam we call our president. angry
Nevertheless, we still have a duty call - protect your PVC, and even if your gf/bf wants to give you doggy style or aisha style, or Kabul, or Emeka or hasuyat, STAND YOUR GROUND AND SAY NO!
WE MUST VOTE OUT THE MALAM COME 2019.
GET YOUR STRAP UP FOLKS! THE BATTLE LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN!!!
#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS

You open your lazy mouth to call Oby Ezekwesili a two-faced coward?

Someone who has been consistent in highlighting the failures of the government across different parties?

Do you have the liver to shoulder the burden she has selflessly embraced?

Do you care enough about anyone other than yourself to challenge the Nigerian Police Force?

Continue ranting from the comfort and safety of social media.

4 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by psychologist(m): 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mummy Eze how can u say Bubutiku grin

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by Amoree: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nigerian youth will never learn.
Imagine calling Atiku ebulient, this country is doomed!
Even though everyone knows how corrupt Atiku is,they still prefer him to the dullard.
I stand with Ezekwiesili on this.
But waut must you choose between two devils when you,in fact got options
Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by Charly68: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
God bless you mama,we need more of you in the system to transform the society

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Are Fielding A Single Candidate Called Butiku, Says Ezekwesili by Moukandjo: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Derawiz:

How can you associate Buhari with Atiku?? It's an insult to associate an Ebullient Atiku with the lifeless one whose only achievement is turning all things in the country from bad to worse.

Even the bible asked - "what has light and darkness in common?"

We the Atikulated members of nairaland demand an apology from Oby and a retract of her statement in a national newspaper angry angry angry
Trash! You mind discussing or expantiating the nonsense you put up in that picture You think everyone is as daft as the Jonathan sycophants who readily swallow any crap?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Looking Forward To A Successful Transition - Atiku / FFK Congratulates Ahmed Lawan As He Becomes 9th Assembly Senate President / Raid On Igboho’s Residence: FG To Appeal N20bn Court Judgment – Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.