Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) (3146 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by CastedGist: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Princess Ayako married commoner Kei Moriya on Monday at a traditional ceremony at Tokyo’s Meiji Shrine, to become the latest female royal to leave Japan’s imperial family.

The 28-year-old princess, the third daughter of Emperor Akihito’s late cousin, Prince Takamado, tied the knot with Kei Moriya, a 32-year-old employee of shipping company, Nippon Yusen.

The princess wore a many-layered court kimono and molded hairdo typical of the imperial aristocracy, while the groom wore a black tuxedo with grey trousers for the ceremony at the shrine dedicated to the spirit of her great-grandfather, Emperor Meiji.

“I’m filled with joy to get married and to have so many people visit us at the Meiji Shrine and congratulate us,’’ Princess Ayako told a news conference after the private Shinto wedding ceremony.

Japanese royals have been given freedom to marry whom they choose for at least three generations.

Emperor Akihito was the first crown prince to marry a commoner, who became Empress Michiko.

They met on the tennis court.

Princess Ayako had to renounce her imperial status because she married a commoner, as is the practice for women under Japan’s succession law.

She will become Ayako Moriya after signing marriage papers later on Monday.

Japan’s royal family is experiencing a shortage of males.

Crown Prince Naruhito, who takes over after Akihito abdicates in 2019, his brother, Fumihito, his nephew, Hisahito and Masahito, the octogenarian brother of the current emperor, are the only four male heirs to the throne left.

The shrinking royal family has raised concerns and calls for changes in the Imperial Succession Law, but conservatives are deeply resistant to allowing females to inherit the Chrysanthemum Throne.

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/japanese-princess-left-royal-status-marry-common-man-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by CastedGist: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2018

Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
Old news
Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by MJBOLT: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
this type of thing cannot happen in nigeria except in nollywood movies

5 Likes

Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by tossie101(f): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
MJBOLT:

Lol grin
Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by hisgrace090: 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
Very good of her. But the young man handsome nobe small.
Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by Rigel95(m): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
In this life if you are neither rich nor handsome then you are on your own.
Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by doubleezy3: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
MJBOLT:
what part of the brain are you using to say that
Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by MexxIT(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
doubleezy3:

D normal part of d brain noni... Is it in dis our Nigeria dat Royalty will marry a commoner knowing it strips her of royalty.. Na only for Nollywood movies jare

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by MJBOLT: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
the part which you lack

doubleezy3:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
Fine boy they help, especially if you want to attract a rich girl I meant those born rich. Another way to attract girls from wealthy family is if you have a talent.
Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by NorthernSerene(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
QueenBelle:
Old news
Please, how do you mean?
Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by Starboytwo(m): 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Problem tie ni yen
Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by Issame: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Starboytwo:
Problem tie ni yen
Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
Abeg since they are short of males
I'll gladly join their family
I have uchiha and Senju blood in my veins
That makes me royal.

If you know....you know/ @ me
Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by TellMeNothing: 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
Their costumes remind me of the movie Jumong.

1 Like

Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by anayolity: 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
doubleezy3:
I go use two hands Pam your back now .... bizzy body!!! angry
Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by id4sho(m): 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
The Guy dick has changed her destiny.
Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
hmmm

Amakavula, is she an opportunist in love or she is just in love grin
Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Biglittlelois:
hmmm

Amakavula, is she an opportunist in love or she is just in love grin

Nne it's still opportunistic love. Japanese royals marry through an arranged system and she was avoiding that, she is 28 and was supposed to be married off. The pool of suitors within the Royal line is very limited so she had to wait for the males to be ready.

She isn't in anyway close to the throne. In Japan females can't rule, and she is the daughter of the cousin of the present royal , with four males in line for the throne. She was just a princess in name only , apart from the wealth which the man can provide not much to gain. Her dowry is $960k given to her to take car of herself ( the man earns thrice that )

The man she is marrying is very wealthy, works for Nippon shipping ( shipping is one of the biggest industries in Japan ) Nippon shipping is government own, so he is high class.

He had an international background ( he schooled in Paris from kindergarten ) and in Japan it's highly regarded ( just read Japanese women and foreigners )

2 Likes

Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by Speedyconnect15: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2018
True love crew coming..

See below for data bonanza.

See testimonies too
Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by frozen70(f): 7:13am On Oct 31, 2018
Love can take you to any where

Royalty or no Royalty

The most important thing is are you happy with both of you
Re: Japanese Princess Left Her Royal Status To Marry A Common Man (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2018
Amakavula:

Nne it's still opportunistic love. Japanese royals marry through an arranged system and she was avoiding that, she is 28 and was supposed to be married off. The pool of suitors within the Royal line is very limited so she had to wait for the males to be ready.

She isn't in anyway close to the throne. In Japan females can't rule, and she is the daughter of the cousin of the present royal , with four males in line for the throne. She was just a princess in name only , apart from the wealth which the man can provide not much to gain. Her dowry is $960k given to her to take car of herself ( the man earns thrice that )

The man she is marrying is very wealthy, works for Nippon shipping ( shipping is one of the biggest industries in Japan ) Nippon shipping is government own, so he is high class.

He had an international background ( he schooled in Paris from kindergarten ) and in Japan it's highly regarded ( just read Japanese women and foreigners )

Aiit then smiley

(1) (Reply)

Rich Woman With A Growth Disorder Finds Love With A Man She Met On Facebook / Mike Tyson Offers $10million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daugther / I'm In Love With A Road Side Begger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.