Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe (1023 Views)

Ezeife: Igbos Will Support IPOB In 2023 If Denied Presidency / Okorocha: Igbos Will Get Nothing In Buhari’s Second Term For Not Voting For PMB / Igbos Will Declare Support For Buhari In 2019 – Senator Sodangi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by sarrki(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
National Vice Chairman Christian Royal Fathers of Nigeria and member South-east Council of Royal Fathers, Eze (Dr.) Oliver Ohanwe, Obi Gburugburu Ihim, has asked Buhari Muhammadu Buhari not to worry about Igbo votes as the people of South-east will vote massively for him in the 2019 Presidential election.

Eze Ohanwe, who is also the traditional ruler of Ihim autonomous community in Isiala Mbano local government area of Imo State, said that the entire Igboland are in agreement that it’s the best guarantee for the emergence of an Igbo president in 2023.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ohanwe, who spoke to our correspondent in his palace, yesterday reiterated his commitment to Buhari’s second term, saying he has been mobilising other traditional rulers and key stakeholders in Igboland that Buhari is the way to go in 2019.

He said, “This is one of the projects I am convinced with and I am pursuing it with all vigour and sincerity because as a foremost traditional ruler in the South-east, I am committed to it because I know it is the best project for Ndigbo now. ”

ADVERTISEMENT

The monarch also agreed with President Muhammadu Buhari that one single term is not enough to achieve tangible developmental objectives.

According to him, “I agree with the president that you cannot achieve much under four years considering what he met on the ground. If his first four years is used for building, the second term will be used to consolidate on the achievements of the first and I believe Mr. President is a man of honour who will deliver on his promises.”

Eze Ohanwe lauded what he described as Buhari’s economic revolution, especially in the agricultural sector, saying that his policy on rice production has led to food sufficiency in that sector.

He said, “We have now put importation of rice behind us and we now have rice that compete favourably with the imported ones”.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/igbos-will-vote-for-buhari-in-2019-eze-ohanwe.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by sarrki(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
I don’t care

Ohaneze said they will work with Pdp coz of Obi

His political base is intact

We will work with Apc coz of Osinbajo Case closed

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by junbi(f): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Huhundecided
Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
My charity comment ... btw, watch as op will muddle his own thread. This regime has really thrown up a lot of weirdos and psychos. grin cheesy
Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
junbi:
Huhundecided
Igbos will vote for buhari in 2019

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by sarrki(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
My charity comment ... btw, watch as op will muddle his own thread. This regime has really thrown up a lot of weirdos and psychos. grin cheesy

Bros how far ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by Munzy14(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
lmaoooo, this king is fighting for his monthly 120k allawee from rochas. But he isnt aware oga may decamp soon. hahahahahaha
Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Shut up ! You’re the only weirdo here.
You’re pained asf

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:

Bros how far ?
Bros kwa? Hiaaan oo chim oo
Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by rusher14: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Very good.

I always knew mbano people to be good people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by sarrki(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:

Bros kwa? Hiaaan oo chim oo

I know you wella

Good mother’s and sisters will side with the progressives not looters

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
4601CE:

Shut up ! You’re the only weirdo here.
You’re pained asf
grin cheesy
Abeg carry your wahala waka ... i need only money guys quoting me. Most buhari supporters are hungry and angry while Yusuf his son enjoys life.
Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:

grin cheesy
Abeg carry your wahala waka ... i need only money guys quoting me. Most buhari supporters are hungry and angry while Yusuf his son enjoys life.
Lamentation of a pained ass nigga

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by sarrki(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
4601CE:

They are frustrated right now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by sarrki(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:

grin cheesy

Then Go Facebook
Or the romance section

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
4601CE:

I still insist you swerve ... poor dude
Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:

Then Go Facebook
Or the romance section
Ok
Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by quickberry(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Man wey sabi grin grin grin
Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by sarrki(m): 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:

I still insist you swerve ... poor dude

Bro

Ow do you know that ?
Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by Yopcity: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Three types of Igbos that will vote buhari :-

1. Selfish Igbos who has no respect nor considération for the Igbo nation

2. Educated but illitrate Igbos who has no thinking facaulty

3. Shameless Igbos with slave mentality!

I rest my cas.
Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Imo state and autonomous.

God save u all.
Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by sarrki(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Yopcity:

1. Selfish Igbos who has no respect nor considération for the Igbo nation

2. Educated but illitrate Igbos who has no thinking facaulty

I rest my cas.

Can you imagine what an online pdp miscreants are been brainwashed with!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by ThugCheetah(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
rusher14:
Very good.

I always knew mbano people to be good people.
I'll have to agree with you on this one my skull mining friend
any group of pple willing to vote our gworo chewing terrorist without waec certificate are "good pple"
and I've been wondering why our ewedu skulls cost less than cow head in jankara human part market grin
Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by quickberry(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
Yopcity:

1. Selfish Igbos who hashave no respect nor considération for the Igbo nation

2. Educated but illitrateilliterate Igbos who has no thinking facaultyfaculty

I rest my cascase.

And u sure say u go school at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by sarrki(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
quickberry:

And u sure say u go school at all?

Nah school pass through this one grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by quickberry(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:

Nah school pass through this one grin grin grin

Him matter tire person o grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by sarrki(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Imo state and autonomous.

God save u all.

One of the finest city on earth
Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:

One of the finest city on earth

Alright sire.
Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by sarrki(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Alright sire.

You are a good student
Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:

You are a good student

Alright sire.
Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by sarrki(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Alright sire.

Your own wailing haven’t grown beyond amends

I will work on you

Don’t worry

You will be fine
Re: Igbos Will Vote For Buhari In 2019 – Eze Ohanwe by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
sarrki:

Your own wailing haven’t grown beyond amends

I will work on you

Don’t worry

You will be fine

Alright sire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Defection Hits Ikono PDP Chapter As Thousands Dump Party For APC / Fake News:Ben Ayade Of Cross River Campaign For Atiku With His Bike / Atiku tells Nigerians To Post A One-minute Video About Your Idea To Get Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.