Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) (7309 Views)

World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by gistblogger: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
A husband and wife of ten years share their bed with a magician who helps them raise their two daughters, Mirror UK reports.

Bella and Ken, from Orange, Connecticut, had been married for five years when Bella met married magician Daniel at a party.

The two couples had group sex before Daniel divorced from his wife and moved in permanently with Bella and Ken to live as a ‘throuple’.

Now, Ken has another girlfriend who he spends time with when Bella is out of town working with Daniel as an assistant for his magic act.

Talking about the moment she met Daniel, 34-year-old Bella said: ‘At the end of the night, I don’t know why but he was about to leave and we were saying goodbye, and I kissed him.

‘I was like, “okay, I’m married and I just kissed another married man”. I was having very conflicted feelings about it, but I wanted to do it again.’

Though the college sweethearts were strictly monogamous, they discussed exploring having other partners and decided to get to know Daniel and his wife who were in an open relationship.

Bella, 34, said:

‘There was a lot of chemistry and we were like “maybe this is something that we really want to try”, so we invited them over, we talked a couple of times and we ended up all having sex, and we kind of went from there.’

But before long, cracks started to show in Daniel and his wife’s relationship.

Daniel, 33, said:

‘So her and I were together for a long time, and we had problems well before Bella and Ken came along. Unfortunately, something that I think polyamory does very well is that it highlights everything, and you end up talking about things that might have been pushed under the rug previously.’

In 2015, a year after the foursome had their first encounter, Daniel and his wife divorced, and the next step for Ken, Bella and Daniel seemed natural to them.

Bella said:

‘We were like “okay, well you can live with us now”.’

The newly formed throuple moved into a new, larger house together, and settled into a king size bed that all three share, and established their three-way bedroom dynamic.

Daniel said: ‘It’s usually the two of us, or the two of them, generally.’

Bella said: ‘It’s actually not very often that the three of us are together sexually.’

But sometimes, the two men will become intimate. Daniel said: ‘It’s an uncommon thing. It’s like cake – you don’t have cake all the time.’

Two years ago, Ken became involved with Laura, his own girlfriend who also has two children.

Ken said:

‘Laura is wonderful. She’s not involved with Bella or Daniel. She and I are involved and that’s her attachment to us.’

Daniel works as a magician and Bella joined him as his assistant, often travelling out of state to perform fire-handling as part of his act.

On jealousy within poly relationships, the group swear by communicating their feelings.

Ken said:

‘If you ignore it, it will breed resentment, and if you talk about it and you deal with it then maybe you can find the root cause and get past it.

‘I don’t know if it’s harder, it just means we need to talk about things more than sometimes you do when there is only one other person.’

When Daniel moved in, Bella and Ken had to explain it to their then three and four-year-old daughters.

Ken said:

‘They were really happy with it, and now they don’t remember before that. We share the responsibilities of parenting – parenting together in our own various styles and on the same team.’

Bella said:

‘The girls were playing with one of their friends and the friend kind of remarked to our little one saying “you have two dads and a mom” and she said “yeah, some people have two dads, and that’s okay”.’

Daniel said:

‘I never wanted to have children because I always worried about my lifestyle being too selfish for children, like that I would be travelling all over the place and bringing kids with you is a big problem especially when they are little.

‘So to have this situation where I can love these two girls and be a parent, but when I’m not there I know that they are taken care of and I’m not leaving one person at home to take care of all the duties is really nice and really comforting.’

Bella and Ken’s daughter Aurelie, seven, said:

‘My favourite thing about my first dad is that he likes to write books and I like to write books, and the thing about my other dad is that I like to do magic and he does magic.’

New via Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/meet-husband-wife-10-years-share-bed-another-man

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by gistblogger: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2018

Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
Uwa mmebi

8 Likes

Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by Betakeshi: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
undecided
Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by ottohan: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
I think
Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by SisiStar007: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
How do I Un~read this mbok!!! i

17 Likes

Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by Japsylee: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Oh My God!!! What kind of iberiberism is this? This is the kind of thing afonjas will do

1 Like

Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
weird...
Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by Kseafresh: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
God:

undecided
Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lol. Now this is interesting.

I knew it had to be the wife's idea and I was right.
She's the only one benefiting

- more money
- unlimited attention
- and regular servicing.

Her original hubby is just a sissy that's trap due to emotional blackmail. Proof — He's the only one talking about the issue of jealousy. After God fear women. grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by musicwriter(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
I don't think there is anything wrong with that as long as they'll be faithful to each other.

1 Like

Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Oyinbo tin ya were.

Ewo tun ni "throuple"?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by Premiumwriter: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
Oya o

If oyinbo back this up with science now, you'll see all this Americanas in Nigeria agreeing that some women are naturally made to have two husbands.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by MetroBaba1(m): 12:22am On Oct 31, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Uwa mmebi

No Be Small

2 Likes

Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by xendra: 12:55am On Oct 31, 2018
If it was the other way round these iberibes posting above will have something different to say.

1 Like

Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by Bohvren(m): 12:57am On Oct 31, 2018
all of them are mad

1 Like

Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by czarina(f): 1:41am On Oct 31, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

My eyes have seen my ears!

1 Like

Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by Mankosi: 3:51am On Oct 31, 2018
Hmm. What a life!!
Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by MVLOX(m): 4:14am On Oct 31, 2018
dis one really show me... Anoda version of sodom and gomorrah
Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by dimexy247(m): 4:22am On Oct 31, 2018
You say what?
Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by Monaco2(m): 5:44am On Oct 31, 2018
Heeey shocked Wat is happening na.... Which kin lesson dem dey teach dia daughters.....
Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 5:47am On Oct 31, 2018
madness..

But i see they are happy , so no big deal
Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by pat077: 5:47am On Oct 31, 2018
Lubbish
Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by dabrin: 5:48am On Oct 31, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by Susu888(m): 6:22am On Oct 31, 2018
Wht is the world turning into

Fvckery of the highest rank!
Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by xedyl(m): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2018
The real hubby got no balls... He's a sucker.
Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by Ytea(f): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2018
cry cry
Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by Here2day(m): 6:49am On Oct 31, 2018
Gh
Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by frozen70(f): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2018
This is very funny and interesting

No jealousy, no hatred and no stabbing

But naija men no go gree for this kind of thing at all
Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by frozen70(f): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2018
gistblogger:

New via Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/meet-husband-wife-10-years-share-bed-another-man

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2018
frozen70:

the man did he pay bride price?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Birthday Month Is Your Husband (pic) / Haters Will Say It Is Not Me, And Photoshopped Etc (photo) / GUYS:6 Things U Should Never Do When E-wooing A Lady (online Wooing) [*_*] {*_*}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.