Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. (24377 Views)

2023: God Called Us To Change Lagos Story — Funke Akindele / Sanwo-Olu: "My Best Food, Boli And I Like Carrying Peoples Problem" / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. by bewla(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2018
Mrcomputeru:
I made it
yes u did
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. by Chukazu: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2018
The same the Zombies told us that Ambode was "the best thing since Jollof Rice" now they are at it again?
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. by hefelove(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2018
Jimi Agbaje is like a leap year that comes out every four years

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. by jaxxy(m): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2018
I think sanwolu is a true gentleman even more than fashola.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. by temi4fash(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2018
Ishilove:
I didn't read that epistle up there. Fact is politicians are all the same and after Buhari, I can never allow myself be fooled by appearances and lofty words, EVER AGAIN.

My own is let him come and clear the refuse heaps that is now that idiot Ambode's legacy, as well as finish up Lagos-Abeokuta expressway that the aforementioned idiot scattered. Shikena. After that he can go fvck himself up the ass with a 10ft pole.

Mscheeeew.

As in eh,

Clearing the trash would not an easy task, Lagos is back to the Post fashola era...

I just hope it get cleared as quick as possible
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. by temi4fash(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2018
Ishilove:
I didn't read that epistle up there. Fact is politicians are all the same and after Buhari, I can never allow myself be fooled by appearances and lofty words, EVER AGAIN.

My own is let him come and clear the refuse heaps that is now that idiot Ambode's legacy, as well as finish up Lagos-Abeokuta expressway that the aforementioned idiot scattered. Shikena. After that he can go fvck himself up the ass with a 10ft pole.

Mscheeeew.

As in eh,

Clearing the trash would not an easy task, Lagos is back to the Pre-Fashola era...

I just hope it get cleared as quick as possible

1 Like

Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. by bluecircle470: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2018
jesmond3945:
One day God will show tinubu that he alone has authority and power and willeth to whomever he desires.

Tinubu never argues that. You’re the one attributing it to him.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. by PedroNascimento: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2018
smiley
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. by jesmond3945: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2018
Senatorfm:

When God has not finished showing you and your lineage anything yet. He is still showing you pepper. And who told you it's not God that is with him all the way. Don't go and make good use of your life. Keep shouting Tinubu as if he prevented your household from not making it in life or prevented your fath3r from not contesting. Grow up or continue to play with sand. The post never mentioned tinubu
Tell anybody in your family to go become a leader in Lagos, stop hating for nothing sake.
you sound deranged, do you even know me? you people are so docile that you settle for less thats why they call you animals. It is only in a zoo that one man would impose his choice on 20 million people and they would gladly accept it. Look at how Dino melaye is parking phantom in his parlour and showing it to you because he knows you people are idiots. In saner climes people like tinubu and dino should be wearing jail uniforms but animals like you would worship them as your lord and saviour. Thats why I dont like associating with nigerians here I prefer to interact with white people because you people have the brain of subhumans.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. by islandmoon: 10:43am On Oct 31, 2018
OP! FTP2019 , how much did you charged for this work? and you expect us to rely on your own assessment to make decision for our future?

you are not our eyes, you are not our brain, you are not our mind!

you are Like Buhari, Like TInubu,Like APC, Like Festus Keyamo, Like Lai Mohammad, Like APC Like you FTP2019

fraud............

Lie..........

deception .....

That is what you are, that is what APC stand for!
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. by VULCAN(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2018
He is 53 and has never had treatment in any hospital anywhere wink wink

This PR lady overdid it and is clearly incompetent as she has shown her hand
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. by Beetee1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
... are u interviewing him or you selling him out to the populace?
Nigeria journalist and there stupidity knows no bound.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. by Senatorfm: 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
jesmond3945:
you sound deranged, do you even know me? you people are so docile that you settle for less thats why they call you animals. It is only in a zoo that one man would impose his choice on 20 million people and they would gladly accept it. Look at how Dino melaye is parking phantom in his parlour and showing it to you because he knows you people are idiots. In saner climes people like tinubu and dino should be wearing jail uniforms but animals like you would worship them as your lord and saviour. Thats why I dont like associating with nigerians here I prefer to interact with white people because you people have the brain of subhumans.

I don't need to know you physically but through your ignorance and lack of wisdom.
Did tinubu hold anybody from voting their choices?
In your display of stu::pidity. How would you like to associate with Nigerians in the prison you just escaped. All you know is to get rich quick through fraud, kidnapping, robbery and rituals.
I don't usually respond to imbeciles like you. Though many people are made, some are roaming in the street and or on nairaland like you.
Tell your lazy fath3r to go and contest elections and stop accusing tinubu all the time.
Animals like you have states being run down by your useless govs but you will lik to complain about Lagos as if it's your father's own.
You can talk about anyone you like, like Dino, I don't sleep on nairaland like u.
You just confirm that you need help from a psychiatric hospital. Go and start taking your drugs, you aren't getting better.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. by poiZon: 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
gift01:
Abeg who read am; help us summarize
in summary, babajide sanwoolu was interfew.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. by sogodihno: 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2018
jesmond3945:
One day God will show tinubu that he alone has authority and power and willeth to whomever he desires.

where did u see Tinubu in dz write up? why are u guys so useless and crazy on Tinubu's case, I hope this Tinubu's hate will not consume you. loosers.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. by jesmond3945: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
sogodihno:

where did u see Tinubu in dz write up? why are u guys so useless and crazy on Tinubu's case, I hope this Tinubu's hate will not consume you. loosers.
Bleep you boy who cares about your god.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. by sogodihno: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
jesmond3945:
Bleep you boy who cares about your god.

indeed! u didn't care, that's y u introduce Tinubu into a write up that has no Tinubu. Fool
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
engrkaz:
The OP actually registered on Nairaland 2 minutes ago, copied an already prepared text, dumped it here, bribed Lala... and it’s on the front page..

Hey!! See researcher. So he just register and try to bobo us here.... I will quote the main OP for future reference
Re: Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. by Konquest: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2018
femiy2k:
Thats the interviewer, FTP2019.

^^^^
@femiy2k

Thanks for the clarification on the woman in the picture
with Sanwo-Olu.

All the best! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Condoles With Fasoranti Over Daughter’s Killing / APC Convention: Tinubu, Fayemi, GYB, Amaechi Move To Instal National Chairman / Picture Of Bukola Saraki And Godwin Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.