Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch (15434 Views)

2023: Why PDP Cannot Afford To Cede Its Presidential Ticket To Any Region / 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje / 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by warriking(m): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2018

1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by SoNature(m): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2018
Drchristian:

Yoruba people often vote for the best candidate in Nigeria they won't bcus of speaker vote a thievery party PDP.

Fayose, Obasanjo, Saraki, Atiku, FFK are thieves supported by Igbos to destroy this nation so that they can get BIAFRA.

Without apologies, I must say you are very senseless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by wolexy14(m): 6:44am On Oct 31, 2018
Whoever wins 2019 election ll win by landslide .infact it ll be a mockery of an election.just wainting patiently for 2019 sha cos i go laff taya.....politics aint won on social media,people wey dey vote no dey social media
Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by Sholaco: 6:46am On Oct 31, 2018
kahal29:
PDP seems very confused cos they are preparing to loose elections heavily with these their sharing formula

North East = President

South East = Vice President

North Central = Senate President

South West = Speaker / SGF

South South = ? { Maybe Deputy Something}

North West = ? { Maybe Deputy Something}

Then Dogara becomes ordinary house member and you believe that.....
failed strategy grin......Hausa/fulani wouldn't vote ur party with this type of arrangy o....

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by SoNature(m): 6:47am On Oct 31, 2018
seunmsg:

They are trying to deceive the south west. Dogara is recontesting and has all the advantage if PDP wins majority of seats in the house. Only a nitwit from the south west would believe this watery promise.

The same way PDP promised south west speakership before the 2011 election. We voted massively for Jonathan and he looked away cinveniently as Tambuwal emerged speaker after election. Despite cries by Obasanjo and Yoruba PDP leaders, Jonathan did nothing about it.

Why do you people love to blame others all the time?
Were you born yesterday?
Who doesn’t know that Tinubu ganged up with PDP members to bring in Tambuwal so as to use it against Jonathan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by ashley26: 6:48am On Oct 31, 2018
I saw the below on a WhatsApp group and I definitely prefer it to what Atiku is promising the Yorubas:

Buhari gave SW VP, Afenifere said it is Greek Gift. He honored MKO with GCFR and declared June 12 Democracy Day, Afenifere said it is Greek Gift. He gave GANI GCON, Greek Gift. He transferred FG Assets in Lagos to Lagos State, Greek Gift. He made Yorubas Finance Minister, Works, Housing and Power Minister, Health Minister, Communications Minister, Information Minister, Solid Minerals Minister, FIRS CEO, Chief of Defence Staff etc, GREEK GIFT. He approved $1.4b for construction of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, he is completing, speedily too, Lagos Ibadan Road, Ota Abeokuta, Lagos Abeokuta, Oyo Ogbomoso, Ogbomoso Ilorin roads, construction of Osun and Ekiti State link Roads, Lagos Badagry Expressway, Water Project in Ilesha... Etc. Greek Gift.

Okay, Atiku has promised you SGF to steal all these from the SW, what type of Gift is that one.... LEBANESE GIFT?

~Whatsapp

13 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by tuniski: 6:52am On Oct 31, 2018
abc115:

In your dream

Even if he is Armed robber, he is the next president that is how disastrous buhari has been!
Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by tempest01(m): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2018
Drchristian:

Yoruba people often vote for the best candidate in Nigeria they won't bcus of speaker vote a thievery party PDP.

Fayose, Obasanjo, Saraki, Atiku, FFK are thieves supported by Igbos to destroy this nation so that they can get BIAFRA.

Apart from Fayose....When they were in APC they were not thieves
Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by wristbangle: 6:54am On Oct 31, 2018
Lol so Yorubas should abandon VP post for House of Rep Speaker?

I thought SS/SE vote is enough for PDP? shocked

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by abc115: 6:54am On Oct 31, 2018
tuniski:

Even if he is Armed robber, he is the next president that is how disastrous buhari has been!

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by yinkus6750(m): 6:57am On Oct 31, 2018
Who is still sharing NASS positions to deceive people?
That was how Saraki and Dogara were given the positions?

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by Melody25: 6:59am On Oct 31, 2018
You can always know when a Yoruba guy speaks. I wonder the kind of so called education they acquired. They follow tinubu foolishly that you wonder whether they are living or dead. Above all most of their young ones are suffering and are being used as tugs.
Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by PHILipu1(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2018
tuniski:

Atiku is the next president. By the way is osinbajo your uncle/father cos him being yoruba/VP is meaningless to the suffering of the average SW except his family!
I guess next president in your dream or biafra land i guess.

In 4 months time,i will quote you after Buhari beat ATIIEFKU BLACK AND BLUE.
i just hope you will not go offline and come back to talk of how APC rig the election.

We heard all this noise before Edo,Anambra,Ondo and Osun elections and we all saw the results and you guys have start to give yourselves false hope again.

I guess you guys don't learn

6 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by Ranchhoddas: 7:02am On Oct 31, 2018
seunmsg:

They are trying to deceive the south west. Dogara is recontesting and has all the advantage if PDP wins majority of seats in the house. Only a nitwit from the south west would believe this watery promise.

The same way PDP promised south west speakership before the 2011 election. We voted massively for Jonathan and he looked away cinveniently as Tambuwal emerged speaker after election. Despite cries by Obasanjo and Yoruba PDP leaders, Jonathan did nothing about it.

They also promised to zone the party chairmanship to south west after 2015 general election, on the day of the convention, Wike hijacked the position for Secondus from south south and even insulted the entire Yoruba race as inconsequential on national television. Atiku is playing the same game again, we must not fall for it.
If a person form he southwest occupies any of these positions you are so after how does it help you as a person from the southwest?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by tuniski: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2018
PHILipu1:
I guess next president in your dream or biafra land i guess.

In 4 months time,i will quote you after Buhari beat ATIIEFKU BLACK AND BLUE.
i just hope you will not go offline and come back to talk of how APC rig the election.

We heard all this noise before Edo,Anambra,Ondo and Osun elections and we all saw the results and you guys have start to give yourselves false hope again.

I guess you guys don't learn

Fixated! So local elections is same with national election with disastrous buhari as candidate.
Like I have been telling many buharideens, you will learn new political Lessons next year!
What result did you even see sef?
Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by IamAtikulate: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2018
Drchristian:

Yorubas want to vote for a jihadist so that they would become President in 2023 without caring about how many lives have been lost and more Buhari's 2nd term would cost.

Ganduje, Tinubu, Baschir Lawal, Daura, Obanikoro, Omisore are all saints in the eyes of Yoruba moslems.
Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by ZUBY77(m): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2018
kahal29:
PDP seems very confused cos they are preparing to loose elections heavily with these their sharing formula

North East = President

South East = Vice President

North Central = Senate President

South West = Speaker / SGF

South South = ? { Maybe Deputy Something}

North West = ? { Maybe Deputy Something}

Then Dogara becomes ordinary house member and you believe that.....

Ekweremadu is about to become ordinary member too and you didn't see that.
Does Dogara own Nigeria?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by deltaisgreat: 7:08am On Oct 31, 2018
seunmsg:

They also promised to zone the party chairmanship to south west after 2015 general election, on the day of the convention, Wike hijacked the position for Secondus from south south and even insulted the entire Yoruba race as inconsequential on national television. Atiku is playing the same game again, we must not fall for it.
please go ahead and vote who ever you wish maybe because of your monthly stipend but don't deceive the wise yorubas . I prefer a leader who's policies and actions will protect lives and properties of the entire Nigeria, a healthy leader who will work his talk and cancel all his campaign promises after election. I prefer a pan Nigerian leader, a non tribal and non sectional leader who is known and loved across Nigeria to a leader., not a leader who has divided Nigeria along 97% & 5% mindset and also acts in that manner. I prefer a leader who can create Jobs and will do so for all Nigerian youths and cut down unemployment rate in Nigeria. I prefer a leader who is prepared for governance and not the one who crippled the Economy due to his incompetency decided to take 6 months before setting up his cabinet and setting up a competent Economic team. I prefer a leader who will reposition and restructure Nigeria so I and my unborn children can have hope in Nigeria again and not a leader who win just chose my kinsman as his ceremonial vice to praticaly oppose restructuring plans of the entire country as agreed at 2014 confab while I have all the powers to the future and present of every tribe in Nigeria as I only give juicy positions and appoint my kinsmen as security chiefs in disregards to federal character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by tuniski: 7:08am On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=abc115 post=72553953][/quote]
Failure buhari! You don't need to start listing anything the people know exactly the scorecard of buhari!

#BuhariToDaura2019 Done deal.
Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:10am On Oct 31, 2018
That will be very good. What will become of Dogara

PDP should handle the matter with care oooooo
Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by abc115: 7:10am On Oct 31, 2018
tuniski:

Failure buhari! You don't need to start listing anything the people know exactly the scorecard of buhari!

#BuhariToDaura2019 Done deal.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by abbeyty(m): 7:11am On Oct 31, 2018
i don't care where you come from, I will only vote for a candidate who is ready to take the country to a greater height. VOTE SOWORE FOR PRESIDENT 2019

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by PHILipu1(m): 7:17am On Oct 31, 2018
tuniski:

Fixated! So local elections is same with national election with disastrous buhari as candidate.
Like I have been telling many buharideens, you will learn new political Lessons next year!
What result did you even see sef?
Lol.
Only fools don't know that state governors control every state structures and all you need to deliver your state is just a little federal assistance.

It's funny that you guys really think that people in APC states will vote for Atiku in the presidential election and the vote for their state governors under APC.

It is laughable not to know that all APC state governors know that they must deliver for Buhari first to be sure of their own election because any party that wins the presidential will mostly do well in the state elections.

While you are talking all this,ask yourself why Wike,Okowa,Udom and seriake had a close door meeting with Buhari yesterday.

No matter all the noise,just know that Wike will never work with Atiku.

Write it down that 2019 election will be easier for Buhari than 2015.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by bewla(m): 7:20am On Oct 31, 2018
APC/Buhari Government: The Best govt to South West in years ******************** Verifiable Facts
-
Buhari gave SW VP, Afenifere said it is "Greek Gift."

He honored MKO with GCFR and declared June 12 Democracy Day, Afenifere said it is "Greek Gift."

He gave GANI GCON, "Greek Gift."

He transferred FG Assets in Lagos to Lagos State, "Greek Gift."

He made Yorubas Finance Minister, Works, Housing and Power Minister, Health Minister, Communications Minister, Information Minister, Solid Minerals Minister, FIRS CEO, Chief of Defence Staff etc, "GREEK GIFT."

He approved $1.4b for construction of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, he is completing, speedily too, Lagos Ibadan Road, Ota Abeokuta, Lagos Abeokuta, Oyo Ogbomoso, Ogbomoso Ilorin roads, construction of Osun and Ekiti State link Roads, Lagos Badagry Expressway, Water Project in Ilesha... Etc. "Greek Gift."

Okay, Atiku has promised you SGF to steal all these from the SW, what type of Gift is that one.... "LEBANESE GIFT?"

~ Ayekooto Akindele

Me : Their problem now is that NOTHING is going into their personal pocket. If Buhari will do that the song go change quick quick

5 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by bewla(m): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2018
FortifiedCity:
So what will happen to dogara?
jump ship become a Yoruba man ido igara his name
Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by Bash92(m): 7:25am On Oct 31, 2018
seunmsg:

You are a shameless liar, trying to twist what happened at that time. It was the Yoruba caucus( Tinubu people), that ganged up against the Yoruba candidate(Hon. Mulikat).
If anyone is to blame for the denial of Yoruba the speakership of the house, it is the traitor Tinubu your paymaster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by abc115: 7:26am On Oct 31, 2018
bewla:
APC/Buhari Government: The Best govt to South West in years ******************** Verifiable Facts
-
Buhari gave SW VP, Afenifere said it is "Greek Gift."

He honored MKO with GCFR and declared June 12 Democracy Day, Afenifere said it is "Greek Gift."

He gave GANI GCON, "Greek Gift."

He transferred FG Assets in Lagos to Lagos State, "Greek Gift."

He made Yorubas Finance Minister, Works, Housing and Power Minister, Health Minister, Communications Minister, Information Minister, Solid Minerals Minister, FIRS CEO, Chief of Defence Staff etc, "GREEK GIFT."

He approved $1.4b for construction of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, he is completing, speedily too, Lagos Ibadan Road, Ota Abeokuta, Lagos Abeokuta, Oyo Ogbomoso, Ogbomoso Ilorin roads, construction of Osun and Ekiti State link Roads, Lagos Badagry Expressway, Water Project in Ilesha... Etc. "Greek Gift."

Okay, Atiku has promised you SGF to steal all these from the SW, what type of Gift is that one.... "LEBANESE GIFT?"

~ Ayekooto Akindele

Me : Their problem now is that NOTHING is going into their personal pocket. If Buhari will do that the song go change quick quick

Nothing to add

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by bewla(m): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2018
abbeyty:
i don't care where you come from, I will only vote for a candidate who is ready to take the country to a greater height. VOTE SOWORE FOR PRESIDENT 2019
After all he give us nairaland
Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by abc115: 7:29am On Oct 31, 2018
bewla:
After all he give us nairaland
Seun gave us Nairaland
Re: 2019: PDP To Cede House Speaker To South-west - Punch by dotunbidemi: 7:31am On Oct 31, 2018

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Buhari's Silence Unacceptable, Party May Lose Edo- Sagay / Leaders Cannot Afford To Hand Over To The Next Generation – Okorocha / You Are Politically Unstable: Secondus Blasts Shekarau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.