Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army (84349 Views)

Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) / Body Of General Idris Alkali Found In Jos / Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Omoluyi(m): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
Racoon:

From the pond to a shallow grave then a well? Something is not adding up here. How did the army arrived @ this conclusion? Was a DNA forensic analysis done?

Meanwhile see the kind of total zeal/ commitment the Nigerian Army devoted over weeks non-stop in unravelling the mystery surrounding the sudden unfortunate disappearance of the late general

How I wished they applied same to other security challenges elsewhere in the country.I guess it could have not lead to this sad situation.

You just spoke my mind. How I wish this type of investigation could be carried out when it concerns common men. No life of any person is to be taken by another person. RIP general
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by themanderon: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2018
TimeMachine:

Identified with which database ? Forensic examination is useless without a database to match the parameters.

This is not a real organized place to call a country, without a database, there is no way you can even know who a citizen is. grin

They can compare his DNA with that of his immediate family members that is children, parents or siblings.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by wink2015(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
A WHOLE MILITARY GENERAL BODY BEEN DUMP INTO A LOCAL ABOKI SEWAGE GROUND.

A whole Major General for that matter.

That shows how Nigeria has degenerated to.

During Obasanjo administration he sent Nigeria army to level ODI in Bayelsa state killing the natives.

But I am not seeing a repeat of the ODI massacre here.

What a double standard?
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by GeorgeTheCoder: 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
FriendNG:
May Jannatul Firdaus be his final destination.

It's all clear who the evildoers are. It shall not be well with both the Berom Christian terrorist and their sympathizers on social media.

The police should arrested those bastard women that protested against the search of his body/car in the so called ancestral pond.

This is not the first time Berom Christian terrorist have killed innocent Muslim travelers going in or out of Bauchi via Plateau State. They should all be fished out and face Justice.

Useless terrorist

You hausa people are something else. I wish your conscience and terrorist religion would permit you condemn the fulani brigands who have killed a thousand times this number.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by SimonMagau: 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
tongue
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by richiepolymer(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2018
You can't just kidnap an Army general and mutilate him like he's one common citizen. There must be some conspiracy within the Nigerian Army over he general's death. If not so, that village will pay dearly o. Even a stark illiterate dear not kill a private talkless of an Army General? Hmm.....NA needs to explain to us how a General was just taken out like that.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by bamasite(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by babaireti(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
Shibaraba:
Ghen ghen

Ah just Pity these people if I remember odi
The army never forgives... And they never forget
But they can forget the one of Boko haram?
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by dalaman: 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2018
Fuuuuuuck the Nigerian military and the late general. Fuuuuuck them all. . .
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
themanderon:

They can compare his DNA with that of his immediate family members that is children, parents or siblings.

Awesome move. Very smart move. But for a random body on the street, no one can really conduct forensic validation, cos you cant go around testing the DNA samples of over 100 million families.

The country needs DNA data bank.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Charly68: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
Many things don't add up indeed ,the military should find out the true story of his death
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Akpacha(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
So funny and very foolish Nigerian Army, it pains me we are wasting money on those useless guys, they claimed he was buried in a shallow grave and now in well. All in a bid to setting up innocent pple. Genuinely ashamed of this shithole with a lifeless president.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Coloradvantage(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
AbuMaryam1:
My concern the body doesnt decomposed.
you havnt seen the content of that bag or whatever it is called. Decomposition doesn't imply the remain vanishing into the air.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by GenFunction: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
deebrain:
Oh My...

Such a simple man, with great exploits in the UN killed like this!

He hardly went around with security guards.

Sir/ Ma.

Even the description "Christian Terrorist" does not flow. You need to be delivered from evil spirit.
.....na mumu,no be only christian terrorists....
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Coloradvantage(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
flyDixon:
No autopsy? How was the body identified?
kai! Illiterate. No be only autopsy. What is even autopsy
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
mytime24:
Rip

Change this picture naaa.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by movetoca: 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
KingMicky3286:

Na Maggots dem Carry no be dead body again..

We Are All 2018 Today.

Today the whole world is the same age! Today is a very special day. It happens only once every 1,000.

Your age + your year of birth, every person is =2018.

Its so strange that even Chinese and foreign experts cant explain it!You figure it out and see if its 2018. Its a Thousand-year . Wait Circle of friends,let everybody calculate it !. Example: (John ) 56 +1962= 2018.
More strange infomations on https://questionnigeria.com/question/we-are-all-2018-years-today-by-question-nigeria/
Wow I just confirmed it. Weird
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Lanre0: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2018
Be it Muslims or Christians, we should not hide under any religion to kill people. My concern is why were the Christian Association of Nigeria blindly defending these terrorists initially. Candidly, CAN lost its relevance in Nigeria since when Oritsajafor took over as the chairman. We can evidently now say CAN of worms, CAN of looters, CAN of thieves, CAN of liars, CAN of jet owners, CAN of gun runners, CAN of money politics. Bishop Onaiyekan should rightly assume that position for sincere leadership.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Law9(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
Really that's what is one thing with the soldiers life
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by wallbuilder(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
What if it was all staged?
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by OfficialAPCNig: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2018
May the long arm of the law catch up with the herdsmen that butchered this simple man.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
Racoon:

From the pond to a shallow grave then a well? Something is not adding up here. How did the army arrived @ this conclusion? Was a DNA forensic analysis done?

Meanwhile see the kind of total zeal/ commitment the Nigerian Army devoted over weeks non-stop in unravelling the mystery surrounding the sudden unfortunate disappearance of the late general.

How I wished they applied same to other security challenges elsewhere in the country.I guess it could have not lead to this sad situation.

What do you expect from a country that is doomed?
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by HeroicMeastro: 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I hope the herdsmen Who have a hand in this heinous crime will be brought to book in good time... RIP Sir
Why must ur type always take side?
We are talking about an ARMY GENERAL here my dear. This is unprecedented. No doubt that crises hv caused many deaths in the country but if the murder of an army general is swept under the carpet,then no one is save again in this country. Particularly travellers; it could be me or u.
It is totally wrong and insane to just stop inmocent travellers and kill them in cool blood. This we must totally condemn. No justification for that, whatsoever.
If a group felt their members are being killed by bandits/criminals, their last resolve is to take revange on those criminals if they cant be patient enough for security agencies to fish out perpetuators.
WE MUST NOT ALLOW THINGS LIKE THIS TO CONTINUE!!
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Bobnotrouble: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
madridguy:
May Allah accept his soul.
Ameen.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by HeroicMeastro: 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
MexxIT:
A lot doesn't add up to dis General's demise... Some ppl killed him buried him in a shallow grave, dug him up again and den disposed his body into a well? And to think dey haven't even verified to b sure about d body. D same investigation dat first pointed to a pond in d village and den a shallow grave and den a well?

Some of U are not only a problem to urselves but to others.. Was d body found in d water or d village ?
What of the decayed death bodies and cars found in the satanic pond?
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by GuntersChain(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
Although no medical test has been done to confirm if the body parts found were actually that of Mr Alkali, the army said its investigations confirmed it so.

Why can't they confirm first with medical test before coming to the conclusion they have.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by SarkinYarki: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

Why must ur type always take side?
We are talking about an ARMY GENERAL here my dear. This is unprecedented. No doubt that crises hv caused many deaths in the country but if the murder of an army general is swept under the carpet,then no one is save again in this country. Particularly travellers; it could be me or u.
It is totally wrong and insane to just stop inmocent travellers and kill them in cool blood. This we must totally condemn. No justification for that, whatsoever.
If a group felt their members are being killed by bandits/criminals, their last resolve is to take revange on those criminals if they cant be patient enough for security agencies to fish out perpetuators.
WE MUST NOT ALLOW THINGS LIKE THIS TO CONTINUE!!

Where did I take sides? We all know that herdsmen have a knack for highway banditry and abductions na
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Psoul(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
How I wish they are able to handle every crime this way, crime and criminals would have reduced so much in this country.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
It's all lies. How did they arrive at the conclusion that the body was his ?
No dicomposition ? And no forensic onvestigations ? Nigeria army and this dcam government are super scammers and shameless liars.
Only moronic goons believe your stories.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by HeroicMeastro: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
AbuMaryam1:
My concern the body doesnt decomposed.
The army is a professional institution. They will investigate from bottom to top.
Moreover, have u gone there to see the undecomposed body u are claiming?
Pls shot up if u hv nothing sensible to say.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by themanderon: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
TimeMachine:

Awesome move. Very smart move. But for a random body on the street, no one can really conduct forensic validation, cos you cant go around testing the DNA samples of over 100 million families.

The country needs DNA data bank.

what I am saying is if they want to identify him they can take the dna of the body they found and compare it with His family members to really be sure he is the one. I wasn't talking about identifying any random corpse found anywhere. Except of cause they just dug up a random body and claimed it was him to give an impression that they are really working. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.