Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army (84333 Views)

Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) / Body Of General Idris Alkali Found In Jos / Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Adeoba10(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
Racoon:

From the pond to a shallow grave then a well? Something is not adding up here. How did the army arrived @ this conclusion? Was a DNA forensic analysis done?

Meanwhile see the kind of total zeal/ commitment the Nigerian Army devoted over weeks non-stop in unravelling the mystery surrounding the sudden unfortunate disappearance of the late general.

How I wished they applied same to other security challenges elsewhere in the country.I guess it could have not lead to this sad situation.
I don't think you follow this news.... Based on findings, the man was killed, vehicles pushed to the pond, and the man was dragged to a nearby bush where he was buried in a shallow grave. When the soldiers started their interrogation, some of those who participated in the killing quickly went back to the grave to exhume the corpse and transfer it to this well. One of those arrested earlier took the soldier to the formal grave and discovered that the body has been exhumed.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by cyprex: 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
MexxIT:
A lot doesn't add up to dis General's demise... Some ppl killed him buried him in a shallow grave, dug him up again and den disposed his body into a well? And to think dey haven't even verified to b sure about d body. D same investigation dat first pointed to a pond in d village and den a shallow grave and den a well?

Some of U are not only a problem to urselves but to others.. Was d body found in d water or d village ?
What exactly is your point.
Be careful what standards you employ for others, the same may be employed in your case.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by NairaMaster1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
AbuMaryam1:
My concern the body doesnt decomposed.

I wonder ooo.

Iron body

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by NairaMaster1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
Racoon:

From the pond to a shallow grave then a well? Something is not adding up here. How did the army arrived @ this conclusion? Was a DNA forensic analysis done?

Meanwhile see the kind of total zeal/ commitment the Nigerian Army devoted over weeks non-stop in unravelling the mystery surrounding the sudden unfortunate disappearance of the late general.

How I wished they applied same to other security challenges elsewhere in the country.I guess it could have not lead to this sad situation.

It's all conspiracy.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by SyndyB(m): 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
madridguy:
May Allah accept his soul.

He's not a member of Allah okay, he's a member Jesus Peope
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by frozen70(f): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2018
Shibaraba:
Ghen ghen

Ah just Pity these people if I remember odi
The army never forgives... And they never forget

My dear this one's will suffer for everything even the ones the army have forgotten and the ones that is still current

Those guys they arrested, their families will never see them alive talk more of their corpse

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by WaffenSS(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
MexxIT:
A lot doesn't add up to dis General's demise... Some ppl killed him buried him in a shallow grave, dug him up again and den disposed his body into a well? And to think dey haven't even verified to b sure about d body. D same investigation dat first pointed to a pond in d village and den a shallow grave and den a well?

Some of U are not only a problem to urselves but to others.. Was d body found in d water or d village ?

I just love how you people are trying so hard to twist the story to make it seem the killers were framed, when they themselves led the army to both burial sites and confessed to their crimes

And yet when people are gunned down by unknown gunmen, you immediately tag it as a herdsmen attack without any facts or evidence.

That's why Nigerian christianity is a plague and a blight on humanity.

But here's an incontrovertible fact: those bloody cannibals will pay for their crimes.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by WaffenSS(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
QuitNotice:
So after harassing innocent people in the wrong places, they finally found his corpse...
But how did he end up there?

RIP sir; life is truly vanity embarassed

You obviously did not keep up to date.

You missed the part where the community held an emergency meeting to relocate the body the moment the car was found?

Good thing that the area where the body was found is still within the Dura district in Jos south, berom territory.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by uba1991: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2018
bigtt76:
Sad but one would have expected that a DNA check be carried out on his corpse except there are confirmation that the killers were apprehended and they in turn pointed out the well as the site where his body was dumped undecided Who knows if its the body of one BH member killed and is going to be given military burial undecided

go back and read d story. the suspects brought d army to the well

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by bigtt76(f): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2018
Still makes no sense. What if they just pointed out any site? Except the military was able recognize the face undecided

uba1991:
go back and read d story. the suspects brought d army to the well
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by NwaliE01: 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2018
Why are some people so wicked like this. What did this innocent general did to them to cost him his life?
He is someone's Husband, father, uncle, Son and even friend.
May his soul rest in peace and I pray the pain in our hearts fish out the perpetrators of this evil deed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by kinglato(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
WaffenSS:

I just love how you people are trying so hard to twist the story to make it seem the killers were framed, when they themselves led the army to both burial sites and confessed to their crimes

And yet when people are gunned down by unknown gunmen, you immediately tag it as a herdsmen attack without any facts or evidence.

That's why Nigerian christianity is a plague and a blight on humanity.

But here's an incontrovertible fact: those bloody cannibals will pay for their crimes.

Soro Niyen....pls stop thinking with your urethra. Think with gray and white matter of your skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by adedehinbo(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
annnikky:
If they put up this kinda effort on herdsmen, militia and boko bois then nigeria will be a better place undecided
Rip to the dead
terrorism isn't something that could end easily like that most especially when they the terrorist has some backing,Syria with the presence of Russia had been battling to save its country away from terrorists for almost a decade without ending in sight
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Fourwinds: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
FriendNG:
May Jannatul Firdaus be his final destination.

It's all clear who the evildoers are. It shall not be well with both the Berom Christian terrorist and their sympathizers on social media.

The police should arrested those bastard women that protested against the search of his body/car in the so called ancestral pond.

This is not the first time Berom Christian terrorist have killed innocent Muslim travelers going in or out of Bauchi via Plateau State. They should all be fished out and face Justice.

Useless terrorist
you are sitting on your brain.... Wake up before you smear it on your butt check
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Fourwinds: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
salykely:
what you see the military doing in jos south is exactly what the illiterate Fulani man whose child, wife, brother or sister was killed by the murderous Birom cannibals heavily supported by CAN. when a muslim or fulani/hausa is killed, no mainstream or social media to publicize it. when the pain get too much, a reprisal attack become imminent. when it happens, that is when u hear CAN writing petitions to UN.

if CAN actually stood for the truth, at least a word of condemnation would have oozed from their worm infected mouth. now that the atrocity have been discovered and the perpetrators known, it is time for CAN to wail and shout foul play

I feel they just had to save themselves further embarrassment and bury something, anything. What other investigation apart from DNA evidence would you use to identify a decomposing corpse? Claiming they have found and buried the corpse with military honours gives some level of closure. It is very sad for the ordinary Nigerian, if this horrible fate can befall an Army General. If a general is not secure in this country, where is the hope for the average "bloody civilian"? It's so sad. RIP General.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Azam101: 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
Racoon:

Do you know what it takes to get to the rank of a General? whether retired or not retired

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Mr3ig3oy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Confirmed body parts without tests? undecided
Only in Nigeria. grin
I can never believe anything from the Nigerian Army or Police Force.

Forensics must prove those parts belong to the general. They must have tortured innocent citizens to confess to crimes that fit the story profile.

No forensic labs in Nigeria? Useless GIANT OF AFRICAN CORRUPTION! cheesy

We have forensic labs. Though it might not be like that of advanced country.
May almighty God protect us from hatred mind
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Nowenuse: 2:39am On Nov 01, 2018
FriendNG:
May Jannatul Firdaus be his final destination.

It's all clear who the evildoers are. It shall not be well with both the Berom Christian terrorist and their sympathizers on social media.

The police should arrested those bastard women that protested against the search of his body/car in the so called ancestral pond.

This is not the first time Berom Christian terrorist have killed innocent Muslim travelers going in or out of Bauchi via Plateau State. They should all be fished out and face Justice.

Useless terrorist

If Beroms are terrorists, what are your fulani herdsmen then? Rubbish.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Nowenuse: 2:46am On Nov 01, 2018
fk001:

Stop fooling yourself, there are Christian terrorists.

Just because you people are quick to shout victims that doesn't mean there are not handful of wicked and babaric people amongst you.

Berom and southern Kaduna are naturally wicked and carnivorous, I have watch so many videos of them eating human flesh apart from the video I am also a first hand witness.

I will never accommodate or support wicked people, be it Christains or Muslims.

And what are fulani herdsmen? Can you show me one post of yours where you have openly condemned and berated your fulani kinsmen? Pathetic hypocrite.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Efewestern: 5:35am On Nov 01, 2018
Sanchez01:
[s][/s]
Typical of a Northerner! What proofs are there that he was killed by Christians, more so in a coordinated religious terror attack? You are always found wanting when your kinsmen raid and sack Kaduna South, causing destruction to lives and properties?

The Ekpa hasn't for once asked the Nigerian Government to arrest his Fulani brothers causing terror all over the country, but he is here saying rubbish, his level of bigotry stinks to high heavens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by WaffenSS(m): 7:20am On Nov 01, 2018
kinglato:

Soro Niyen....pls stop thinking with your urethra. Think with gray and white matter of your skull

Look everyone, another christian asshole trying to cover up their gruesome crime in Jos.

You've been exposed; no amount of fudging and glib posts can deny that.

When herdsmen attack, the world knows you're not victims but aggressors.

Now, fukk off.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Slandy3000: 7:22am On Nov 01, 2018
His car was found in a pond, his body found in a shallow grave, the body parts found in a well, what is happening? me I don't understand o!
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Sanchez01: 7:57am On Nov 01, 2018
Efewestern:

The Ekpa hasn't for once asked the Nigerian Government to arrest his Fulani brothers causing terror all over the country, but he is here saying rubbish, his level of bigotry stinks to high heavens.
The insensitivity of some of these Northern Muslim folks sickens me to my stomach. When you see a reportage about how Christian communities are brought to their knees in the North, NONE of them go close to such threads.

The Hausas shouldn't have entertained the Fulanis when they first migrated into Nigeria. The whole country is paying for it as it stands.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by annnikky(f): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2018
adedehinbo:
terrorism isn't something that could end easily like that most especially when they the terrorist has some backing,Syria with the presence of Russia had been battling to save its country away from terrorists for almost a decade without ending in sight
Then wat happen to the herdsmen and zamfara militia?
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by fk001(m): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2018
Nowenuse:

And what are fulani herdsmen? Can you show me one post of yours where you have openly condemned and berated your fulani kinsmen? Pathetic hypocrite.

Go through my Post's you will see for yourself.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Mycoin(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Located in Lagos.
A project that exists only in name with out-dated equipment? undecided

Why did the Army not utilize it? undecided

In this day and age, you settle for mediocrity.
I don’t blame you, since you live and die by SHYTEHOLE STANDARDS! embarassed
if it was to be that you live by any standards, I would have known what to reply you with.
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by KanwuliaExtra: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
Mycoin:
if it was to be that you live by any standards, I would have known what to reply you with.

You must be a “NL ancient pest”! wink
You know what happens to trolls like you? wink
They become “nobody” or “nobodies” on and off NL!

Don’t allow your curse to be permanent on my account! kiss
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Mycoin(m): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

You must be a “NL ancient pest”! wink You know what happens to trolls like you? wink They become “nobody” or “nobodies” on and off NL!
a no-brainer telling us how it's done
Re: Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army by Mycoin(m): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

You must be a “NL ancient pest”! wink
You know what happens to trolls like you? wink
They become “nobody” or “nobodies” on and off NL!

same way it's affecting your generation right.
sorry
it's really evident and crystally lucid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos / Silence From Buhari’s Aides As President Recuperates In London / Doyin Okupe And Wife Tested Positive For COVID-19. Pictured At Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.