Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child (26905 Views)

Should I Take Custody After Divorce As A Man / U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western / How Do I Take Custody Of My Beloved Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by TreMain: 6:18am On Nov 01, 2018
A young besutiful woman from Texas, USA has cried out after her rapist is now fighting for her child's custody.

The young lady took to her social media handle ro cry out for help the court of law dismissed her case despite the man failing a polygraph test, and her rapist bullying her on social media.
Read her tweet below:

https://www.gistrealm.com/woman-cries-afterher-rapist-fights-take-custody-child/

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by McStoic(m): 6:24am On Nov 01, 2018
Hian. This has got to be the most responsible rapist ever. In as much as i totally condemn rape, some women can so use it as weapon of black. How are we really sure that this is a real rape?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by jeffizy(m): 6:25am On Nov 01, 2018
I'm skeptical about the story. If indeed he raped her, he wouldn't dare go to court to fight for child's custody.
The American judiciary is not a venue for 'ten-ten' at all.

She must be trying to whip up sentiments. A trademark of a lying lady.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by Nwodosis(m): 6:30am On Nov 01, 2018
This is a clear case of regretted sex and not rape! This is how some ladies have been sending innocent men to jail by turning sex they regretted to rape.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by nony43(m): 6:52am On Nov 01, 2018
The rapist has the type of Buahari's brain. You raped someone and you want to take the child?mtchw
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by CarGuideNG: 6:52am On Nov 01, 2018
Polygraphs aren't always admissible and are very flawed.
VIN checks and reports for car buyers in signature.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by falcon01: 6:53am On Nov 01, 2018
lying bitch

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by EtzAustine(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2018
shocked
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 01, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by Giddymoney(m): 6:54am On Nov 01, 2018
Who's going to take this one serious?

From her user name you will know what she wants

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by Chrisbeks: 6:54am On Nov 01, 2018
She can crowd fund using gofundme and pay for a good lawyer to represent her

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 01, 2018
TreMain:
A young besutifulbeautiful woman from Texas, USA has cried out after her rapist is now fighting for her child's custody.

The young lady took to her social media handle ro cry out for help the court of law dismissed her case despite the man failing a polygraph test, and her rapist bullying her on social media.
Read her tweet below:

https://www.gistrealm.com/woman-cries-afterher-rapist-fights-take-custody-child/

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by Pentools(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2018
Women! women!! women!!!
Always playing the victim card. He raped you and posses the courage to go for the child's custody. The story don't just add up. The earlier you become cautious of women and thread wisely with them the better for you. E bido sie ona-to...

Very green snake in a green grass. The "Me Too" crew. May I never have anything to do with you all in this life IJN, Amen!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by adabsmith(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2018
jeffizy:
I'm skeptical about the story. If indeed he raped her, he wouldn't dare go to court to fight for child's custody.
The American judiciary is not a venue for 'ten-ten' at all.

She must be trying to whip up sentiments. A trademark of a lying lady.
of course, we all know their sympathy story way

8 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by lielbree: 6:55am On Nov 01, 2018
OMG cry
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by idongesit88: 6:56am On Nov 01, 2018
How would he rape you and still take the case to Court. Please explain cos I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by okomile(f): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2018
We can't assist u here in Nigeria

We ve our own problems which the judiciary can't resolve in ten years.

Let the 'rapist' (father) have access to his son.

Finito

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by Eneyerin: 6:58am On Nov 01, 2018
What about she is not lying? This world is a strange place, you keep quiet you die you speak out they call you names may God have mercy.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by cooldipo(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2018
Insult
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by stuffs4me(m): 6:59am On Nov 01, 2018
Women and lies. The story is not even adding up

He is a rapist and he's not in jail
He is a rapist and he went to court for custody of his son.

A polygraph, popularly referred to as a lie detector are not admissible in court as there is no test to detect lies.

This woman is behaving like the typical woman by playing the victim card.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by 01mcfadden(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2018
McStoic:
Hian. This has got to be the most responsible rapist ever. In as much as i totally condemn rape, some women can so use it as weapon of black. How are we really suro that this is a real rape?
She said the guy bragged about it ; about raping her and that she has the evidence.

Most people just read headlines and rush to comment.
Nawa o

For those quoting me, she said her lawyer is charging her $350/hour.
The above is a pointer that she's willing to go to court but the Lawyer is charging her that amount

5 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by BedLam: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2018
I mean who keeps a rapist's pregnancy? Girl is not telling the truth.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by Lucifer66(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2018
Eneyerin:
What about she is not lying? This world is a strange place, you keep quiet you die you speak out they call you names may God have mercy.
She is lying. Does it make sense for a rapist to try and get custody of their child in court?
He's endangering himself. This woman is liar.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by Demonicide(f): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2018
How come your rapist knew you were pregnant, was he monitoring you after he committed that act? I don't wana believe this story.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by Moreoffaith(m): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2018
Jail jail jail!!
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 01, 2018
Nwodosis:
This is a clear case of regretted sex and not rape! This is how some ladies have been sending innocent men to jail by turning sex they regretted to rape.
You're speaking English
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:01am On Nov 01, 2018
What manner of rubbish is this?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by Cindy95(f): 7:02am On Nov 01, 2018
I don't know who to go for or against, (whether it's a rape or regretted sex) but if the man is truly bragging of his sexual escapade then it's very bad n he ve got no respect for the mother of his son. it's obvious that he will never be a responsible father.
I hope the case is been looked into properly since she ve got concrete evidence against him.
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by jericco1(m): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2018
sorry o. but this is not Nigeria. your story doesn't hold water
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by bewla(m): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2018
c
Re: Woman Cries Out After Her Rapist Fights To Take Custody Of Her Child by FOWOSHERE01(m): 7:06am On Nov 01, 2018
I just can't understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Read A Lady's Take On Woman Claiming Equal Rights With Men + Photo / Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth / Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.