Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (56935 Views)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by gbishman: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
If you pray for rain be prepared for the mud too

2 Likes

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by gidgiddy: 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
Quality20:
those Shiites caused it.Tell a Shiite guy that police are killing his fellow Shiite member and before u know it he is running there with his bags of courage and unnatural fearlessness without any weapon or combat skills. Will d police or soldier wait till d Shiite guys disarm them before shooting ?
In Zaria where I live, these guys behave as they wish, cos they are such a strong brotherhood, if u touch them they would import their members in their hundreds from other towns to deal with u anyhow. They openly insult other Muslims and many times forcefully take control of mosques built by others and d police always avoid them.
Ever since d 2015 crackdown ppl in Zaria, esp ppl around ABU Kongo campus area heaving sighs of relief

So the job description of the Nigerian Police is to shoot unarmed Shiites?

3 Likes

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by maasoap(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
oilPUSSY:
It shall not be well with anybody supporting Buhari after seeing all these killings.
Keep supporting him, but be rest assured that you are likely to be his victim tomorrow.
Buhari El Rufai once licked the feet of Elzakzaky just to get their votes, now this is how he's paying them back by slaughtering them as if they are not humans.

If Buhari could sink so low to kill his fellow Muslims simply because their ideology differs, then what would be the fate of Nigerian Christians if Buhari gets back to Aso rock ?
I hope he won't declare " Operation wipe them all" because he won't need anybody votes again by then.

We are in a serious trouble in this country . God help us.

All in a bid to market another Fulani muslim to us? It can't work. See your life, bringing politics to a serious and sensitive national issue like this. You're shameless. You think that this issue is as simple as it looks? Think again
Didn't you vote for Jonathan again in 2015?

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
These is wrong! Absolutely the government that is supposed to protect should not be the one destroying.

But may be if the protest had been peaceful, there won't be casualties like this. Nigeria is a lawless place and must be avoided at all cost. Leave if you have the chance to, Naija can't get better. That is the truth.

1 Like

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by maasoap(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
[s]
Groovenaija360:
Muslims and killing are like 5 & 6

No wonder Buhari is not moved at all.

To tell you how dumb they are, they will still vote for their killer come 2019.

God forbid
[/s]

Boring
Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by Seunspyder(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
This is wrong I swear. No story am not happy with this

2 Likes

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by macello4(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
Shibaraba:
Chai

Thus said no matter how it happened or why it happened I don't care. All I'll say is.....

Only a fool faces guns and bullets with stones and bottles.
Shibaraba.... I trust my leg. At the sound of corking I don dey my door mouth. Before I hear gboa I don dey watch highlights for news. No time.

If na one on one I go kneel down raise my hands close my eyes dey beg. The dead tell no tales
kill fear Befor fear kills you

1 Like

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by pek(m): 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
If this people were not on a suicide mission, how would they have attacked the Nigerian Army? The army demonstrated restraint until they were pushed to the wall. How would you block their way, damaging their vehicles and trying to collect their guns from them? Mind you, the army was on their way to Kaduna to supply ammunition. Truth be told, the shittes are a terror everywhere they go. Go to Zaria and you will hear tales of how they brutalize people. If this was IPOB that did 10% of what they did, the death toll would have been in thousands!
Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by Talknochip(m): 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
sad! Genesis 16:11-12 will continue to play out till the time of Ezekiel 38:1-23 and 39: 1-29.... A Sunni Islamic cleric once said in a message; 'I rather enter a church and worship than for me to join a prayer in a mosque that is been led by a shia Imam'' .....The Sunni muslims abhors the shia muslims more than they abhor other 'unbelievers'.. This killings will only get worse if Buhari and El-rufai are re-elected next year!

2 Likes

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by So101: 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
dainformant:
Supporters of an imprisoned Shiite cleric on Wednesday said they had begun burying dozens of people they say were killed in clashes with the Nigerian security forces.

The Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) said 49 of its members lost their lives since Saturday, contrasting the military's official death toll of six.

The army and police fired live bullets at crowds who marched near and in the capital, Abuja, protesting for the release of IMN leader Ibrahim Zakzaky, who has been in custody since 2015.

In Mararaba village, in Nasarawa state just over the border from the Federal Capital Territory, mourners gathered in preparation for the burial of 20 victims.

AFP reporters counted the white-shrouded bodies, as IMN members and tearful family members of the deceased gathered to pay their final respects.

"These are the victims the Nigerian Army attacked on Monday at Kugbo security check point on our way to Abuja," said IMN member Abdullahi Mohammad Musa.

The group's spokesperson, Ibrahim Musa, said separately that another burial for six people was held in the northern city of Zaria.

"We are feeling bad, we are feeling wronged, we are oppressed," he added.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/49-dead-shiite-members-buried-after-clash-with-security-operatives-in-abuja.html
RIP to the dead but I can’t see 49 bodies abi Una dey put pepper and salt?
Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
I am waiting to see the news on BBC, but when it happen at Benue or other places out side world will not hear of it

1 Like

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari will never go unpunished
But Jonathan killed them too and went unpunished.
Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by SarkinYarki: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
PHILipu1:

But Jonathan killed them too and went unpunished.

Jonathan never killed a fly during his tenure

2 Likes

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Jonathan never killed a fly during his tenure
Were you a kid then when Jonathan killed 3 of his sons and hundreds of followers in Zaria?

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by deebrain(m): 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Saw it on TV....

I mean, these people!
They feel the same joy, the same pain like me.

They also rejoice when alert enters their phones. They frown when fart is perceived. They are human beings for Heavens sake!

The killings of this administration overshadows any kind of achievement it thinks it has had.

2 Likes

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by breakeven: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
oilPUSSY:
It shall not be well with anybody supporting Buhari after seeing all these killings.
Keep supporting him, but be rest assured that you are likely to be his victim tomorrow.
Buhari once licked the feet of Elzakzaky just to get their votes, now this is how he's paying them back by slaughtering them as if they are not humans.

If Buhari could sink so low to kill his fellow Muslims simply because their ideology differs, then what would be the fate of Nigerian Christians if Buhari gets back to Aso rock ?
I hope he won't declare " Operation wipe them all" because he won't need anybody votes again by then.

Nigerians don't seem to realize the problem Buhari constitute in Nigeria. He is wasting Nigerians and we are trivialising it. Only God will help us with Buhari. I doubt if our vote will do it because even if defeated in 2019 he will not go.

2 Likes

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by SarkinYarki: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
PHILipu1:

Were you a kid then when Jonathan killed 3 of his sons and hundreds of followers in Zaria?

The military did that on their own , Jonathan wasn't even aware

1 Like

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by bizhop01: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2018
Buhari the hard working president
Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by Tosman12(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
CilicMarin:
Na wah oo! It was all started with Jonathan
so its okey for buhari to continue killing them? is this what democracy means? this administration has violate every human right, court order to fair hearing for that man. PDP was right , buhari should have been arrested,jailed and killed for treason back them when he ignited violence on loosing the ellection back then.

1 Like

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by enonche85(m): 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2018
oilPUSSY:
Buhari once licked the feet of Elzakzaky just to get their votes, now this is how he's paying them back by slaughtering them as if they are not humans.

U think these people were marching peacefully before the army attacked them?....an Army barracks is located close to the check point where these shiites members attacked the Army men with sticks and stones u think it was located there just for nothing?. What do u think would've happened if these guys were allowed into the city center after the attack at the check point?.

I am not in any support of buhari but attacking the army in a nations capital deserve any form of retaliation from the army. Those who died have themselves to blame because they had the option of a peaceful protest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by PHILipu1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:

The military did that on their own , Jonathan wasn't even aware
OK,but Buhari is aware and led the operation abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by iramure(m): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
oilPUSSY:

I absolutely fell in love with your beauty judging from your display picture but this moniker of yours .oilpussy. is ........
Are you sure it is actually oily?
Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by EmirAbj: 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2018
With All These Happening In Nigeria, I Don't See The Reason Why Muslims Should Vote For The Lifeless President Of Nigeria, Indeed Lives Of His Citizens Is Nothing To Him Been The Lifeless One.. .

Daura 2019 Loading

1 Like

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
queenbetsy:
It is well undecided

Honestly... I don't know what to say to this.

Buhari oooooooooo tongue
Big head!!!!!

Where av u bn.. Pls holla me on WhatsApp (07062212870)... Or beep me

Lost my phone and all contacts
Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by VISIONARY2018: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hmmm......some empty brain and scum of the earth people would come to nairaland and opened their goddamn mouth to abuse and cursed without even thinking. The problem of this country is not the president because no single person can shake iroko tree.
Beware that you don't curse your leaders lest God's curse be upon you. Do not curse your country lest the land give you bitterness.

God bless Nigeria!
May good God teach the leaders to do good and cause the followers to be honest, loyal and faithful. And above all, grant us heart to love each other, O Lord I pray.

1 Like

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by ChrisEsq: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
You are only a coward. Not a wise person.
Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by Newlife123: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2018
Shibaraba:
Chai

Thus said no matter how it happened or why it happened I don't care. All I'll say is.....

Only a fool faces guns and bullets with stones and bottles.
Shibaraba.... I trust my leg. At the sound of corking I don dey my door mouth. Before I hear gboa I don dey watch highlights for news. No time.

If na one on one I go kneel down raise my hands close my eyes dey beg. The dead tell no tales
When will u not die,even if ur leg is faster than bolt....a coward dies 7times b4 his death
Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by olajide21: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Muslims and killing are like 5 & 6

No wonder Buhari is not moved at all.

To tell you how dumb they are, they will still vote for their killer come 2019.

God forbid

Wetin bring Muslims to this discussion now? Soldiers killed People, you still dey mention Muslims. Well, with mindsets such as yours people would almost elude us. Why not focus on the substance and have regards for the souls that just left us. Someone pulled the trigger and such person would answer on the day of Judgement.

Look at the bodies well, YOU, ME, everyone would one day lie motionless like that, so spend your time in good course, worship the ONLY TRUE God and leave the world a better place.
Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by fkj950ax(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
In case you all didn't notice, these are the corpses of Nigerians being buried.
They are (were) human beings up till yesterday. Whatever the reason that led to their deaths is not as important as the fact that they are ALL DEAD and FOR NO JUST REASON

1 Like

Re: 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos by DivineGebike(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2018
RIP.

E pain me��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him / Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.