Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems (20778 Views)

COVID-19: As A Christian Will You Take Alcohol If Its A Cure To The Virus / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince / No True Christian Will Marry A Muslim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by soti(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
tstx:
I am a Christian but sometimes i cant just help it but wonder... What if the Arabs got to Eastern Nigeria first.. Will i be a muslim now

What if our forefathers were strong enough mentally to resist the white men God' will i be a traditionalist now??

What ive come to realise is Religion is a war of cultural identity and superiority that's why countries worship the gods of whichever country colonized them..

Lets stop discriminating... That Muslim hitting his head on the ground could hv bin you... That Christian screaming in the church could hv bin you...

We are all victims of circumstances.... Lets stop discriminating

The Bible tells us clearly that God chose us to be what we are today. We are not victims of circumstances....He chose us!

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1 Peter 2:9 KJV

There are those He said He has his his face from for their frowardness and faithlessness.

And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.
Deuteronomy 32:20 KJV

Just give thanks to Him that He chose us to bring others to Christ.
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by tstx(m): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
soti:

The Bible tells us clearly that God chose us to be what we are today. We are not victims of circumstances....He chose us!

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1 Peter 2:9 KJV

There are those He said He has his his face from for their frowardness and faithlessness.

And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith.
Deuteronomy 32:20 KJV

Just give thanks to Him that He chose us to bring others to Christ.

Try conversing with people practicing other religion.. They too are of the opinion that their god chose them..
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by lightblazingnow(m): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2018
Carefully
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by lightblazingnow(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2018
Praises

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra’s Largest Gospel Music Fiesta, 'Expression' Holds In Awka(photos) / If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje / RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.