Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems (20782 Views)

COVID-19: As A Christian Will You Take Alcohol If Its A Cure To The Virus / Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince / No True Christian Will Marry A Muslim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by yovo(m): 8:44am On Nov 04, 2018
God's Word is always interesting, it is full of grace !

1 Like

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Sheunma: 8:45am On Nov 04, 2018
tstx:
I am a Christian but sometimes i cant just help it but wonder... What if the Arabs got to Eastern Nigeria first.. Will i be a muslim now

What if our forefathers were strong enough mentally to resist the white men God' will i be a traditionalist now??

What ive come to realise is Religion is a war of cultural identity and superiority that's why countries worship the gods of whichever country colonized them..

Lets stop discriminating... That Muslim hitting his head on the ground could hv bin you... That Christian screaming in the church could hv bin you...

We are all victims of circumstances.... Lets stop discriminating

this piece makes a whole lotta sense than the op

2 Likes

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by HenryInno1(m): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2018
I was A worldly Boy Not Until Gospel (wordOfGod) was deposited in me ParTicularly i was a chronic liar But after i encountered Jesus christ I can proudly say am no longer a liar I became more concious of who i am That was were i realised i was Gods Elect . , Y'all should know that Your flesh will not leave dis earth The person that needs jesus christ Is Ur spirit Inward man Bcuz he is the one that will go to heaven Strive to feed him with the words of the spirit just as u feed ur Flesh

3 Likes

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by HenryInno1(m): 8:54am On Nov 04, 2018
LandlordHopeful:
Bullsheet
Your in deep bondage
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by omo1478(m): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2018
orisa37:

Christ. He is our Light, our Goodness and our Life.
Amen.
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by HenryInno1(m): 8:56am On Nov 04, 2018
Realisticallyme:
Then I ask the op, when last did ur pastor preach about seeking the kingdom of God first?
Most churches have forgotten teachings scriptures like : the second coming of Christ, Making heaven, existence of hell fire, repent or u perish etc.
I tell u
All they know is
Offering and Tithe
And how to be prosperous
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by emmaitive(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2018
FTjnr:
why don't we have to swear allegiance to the Amighty God and His Son Jesus Christ before gaining access to Christian threads?

just asking.
becos christianity is not islam..one is jesus and one is satan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by orisa37: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2018
omo1478:
Amen.

Christ is also our Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding. So Christ is AMEN, AMEN AND AMEN FOR U & I.

1 Like

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by dejavuh0007(m): 9:33am On Nov 04, 2018
hello nairalanders, I'm a student and I need d sum of #3000 to pay for my ENT(entrepreneurship) practical by next week Monday. I implore all well-meaning Nairalanders to help me with any token. God bless u as u make ur donations
zenith bank
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Oshin56(m): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2018
tstx:
I am a Christian but sometimes i cant just help it but wonder... What if the Arabs got to Eastern Nigeria first.. Will i be a muslim now

What if our forefathers were strong enough mentally to resist the white men God' will i be a traditionalist now??

What ive come to realise is Religion is a war of cultural identity and superiority that's why countries worship the gods of whichever country colonized them..

Lets stop discriminating... That Muslim hitting his head on the ground could hv bin you... That Christian screaming in the church could hv bin you...

Good write up Bob Marley says and I quote EMANCIPATE YOURSELVES FROM MENTAL SLAVERY NONE BUT OURSELVES CAN FREE OUR MIND

1 Like

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Glink2018(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2018
BedLam:
Pathetic.

Yet your people die diseases and starvation.

You err and lack the power to access the mystery in the scripture
Have u not read ?

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by BedLam: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2018
Glink2018:

You err and lack the power to access the mystery in the scripture
Have u not read ?

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

You that believe in a book that established a talking snake.? You need a mental overhaul.

1 Like

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Zodiac61(m): 9:41am On Nov 04, 2018
Meaningless word salad, like most of the teachings in the bible.

1 Like

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Glink2018(m): 9:54am On Nov 04, 2018
tstx:

It's not about discrimination, it is about the mystery you have found by being a Christian....

For the fact that you are born into Christainity doesn't mean you should continue in Christainity....if it doesn't make any sense to you, you can discard it . You have the right...

But if you have found revelation about the God whom you are serving, your approach towards God and people will be different.
As a matter of fact , ... those who don't know Jack that discriminate...but those that know are calm.

2 Likes

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by oruma19: 10:08am On Nov 04, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: 1:29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

What's Christ?

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

You can imagine the power and the wisdom of God Almighty abiding inside you, what pleasure, what greatness!

The question to ask yourself??

Have you accessed Christ inside you? Or rather have you experienced Christ within? If you have please reveal him to the world. If you haven't, seek first the kingdom of God Almighty and his righteousness and all these things shall be added to you.

Don't forget that Christ is the righteousness of God Almighty.

1 Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
all this preaching without mentioning tithes and seed? U must be an original pastor���
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Glink2018(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2018
BedLam:
You that believe in a book that established a talking snake.? You need a mental overhaul.

....and you that doesn't believe , it's up to you..

John 3:18 says, ' He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.'
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by abbatoir(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2018
@up..Good research...
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by BenzEne1(m): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2018
emmaitive:
becos christianity is not islam..one is jesus and one is satan

Even on your own thread you guys find a way to insult Islam. Na wa for una o

Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Leocent(m): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2018
[/quote][/color]
BeingFrank:
That's one of the major partialities on Nairaland forum, everyone is forced to do so on muslim threads. Its a pity.
Christianity is freedom... Jesus died for everybody, you only to believe in Him to be saved.

Your salvation is between you and your God. Believe and you wil be saved. No need creating obstacles to access the Truth.
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Imowo: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2018
The Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps NSCDC Recruitment 2019 | The Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps NSCDC Recruitment 2019 Requirements | The Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps NSCDC Recruitment 2019 Application Portal | The Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps NSCDC NPA Recruitment 2019 Deadline

https://schoolpluscareer.com/blog/2018/11/04/the-nigerian-security-and-civil-defense-corps-nscdc-recruitment-2019-requirements-application-portal/
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2018
Christ in me, the hope of Glory
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Focusmind: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2018
Africa and stupidity. The japanes, Korean and some parts of western Europe don't know about this God and yet remained extremely successful and wealthy.

Being religious and godly does not guarantee success.

Love your neighbours as yourself. Yet this advice is lacking in most religious people in Nigeria.

It was the main team in my church today
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Truthsbitter: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2018
tstx:

You should support the thread ...why?
Because the thread is talking about the righteousness of Christ that resides in us and which includes everything you have said in your post.
The righteousness of Christ helps us to proclaim love to all (gentiles/Muslims/Jews/pagans/Christians/Hindus ....etc) and not to discriminate. Otherwise he without sin should cast the first stone.

Nice thread.
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by damosky12(m): 11:40am On Nov 04, 2018
tstx:

You reasoned this way only because of Western education. If not, you would have ascribed these realities to some myths and unscientific ideas peculiar to the traditional Africa.

Can we then say that your form of reasoning was birthed by similar circumstances?

Don't you think you, at one point or the other, chose to accept what you would?
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Strangebuttrue(m): 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
orisa37:
Blessed are Those who are persecuted for Righteousness' Sake for they shall be called The Children of God.
you are not saying the truth about the Bible, blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness sake for their us the kingdom of heaven Matthew 5:10
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by awoluyi(m): 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
Please help me as I do not know what this post is all about. The title is so unclear to me.
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by vioment: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
I notice say we no dey take confra oaths to comment on top this part of this kind topic. Still observing.
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Mpanyi: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
Zionista:

How is this connected to the beautiful message that the Op posted?

Was the topic discrimination?

Don't mind him. If he wants to talk about accomodating people of other faith, he should be bold enought to talk to the Muslims, especially in places where they are in majority.
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by echodrum(m): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Colossians 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 1:27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: 1:29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

What's Christ?

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

You can imagine the power and the wisdom of God Almighty abiding inside you, what pleasure, what greatness!

Have you accessed Christ inside you? Or rather have you experienced Christ within? If you have please reveal him to the world. If you haven't, seek first the kingdom of God Almighty and his righteousness and all these things shall be added to you.

1 Corinthians 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
has all your problems been solved sir? What nonsense teaching is this?
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
Christ in me the hope of glory!
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by sweetilicious(f): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
Zionista:

How is this connected to the beautiful message that the Op posted?
Was the topic discrimination?
I thought the same thing
Re: To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems by nayolight(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2018
lightblazingnow:

What's Christ?

This is indeed the foundation and fundamental of our Christian faith, Total truth and worthy of all acceptation. God bless you sir for this insightful teaching.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Say Nonsense About Me, I'll Take Your Picture To My Altar - Odumeje / RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service / Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.