Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts (1535 Views)

Imo APC Registration Battle: Without Araraume And I Nothing Like APC — Okorocha / No Plans To Dump APC — Okorocha / "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts by nimisola: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
The Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha has arrogated to himself the title of landlord of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the state and Southeast as a whole.

He made this known in a statement on Wednesday while discrediting the rumour of him wanting to the leave the APC for the Social Democratic Party, SDP, barely 48hours to the submission of the Governorship and House of Assembly Candidates to INEC by Political Parties in the country.

The statement, which was signed and issued to journalists in Owerri by the Chief Secretary to the Governor, Sam Onwuemeodo reads: “The known fraudsters in Imo politics who have sneaked into Imo APC have come up with the cheap and unfounded rumour of Governor Rochas Okorocha and Ugwumba Uche Nwosu leaving APC for SDP. Their first claim was ADC.

“Like we had intoned, this baseless rumour was manufactured by these fraudsters and been marketed by their agents on the social media.

“Nobody builds a befitting house and abandons it for those who are facing criminal charges for issuance of Dud Cheques and failure to declare their assets.

“Rochas Okorocha is the LANDLORD of Imo APC in particular and that of the South-East in general. And he has the onerous task of ensuring that those recruited to destroy the Party in the State and indeed in the South-East do not have their way”.

READ MORE HERE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/11/im-landlord-of-apc-okorocha-boasts.html

Re: I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts by shutto: 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2018
Okorocha is still dreaming....Go and sit down cos your time is up
Re: I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts by jantofubu(m): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
Okorocha used to be reasonable until he started smoking weed... The man is always high as fvck

1 Like

Re: I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts by Buharisef(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
Bufalo
Re: I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts by Bannylove13: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
But why tinubu go retain his estate and rochas no fit..
Their business..dia failure..

Together going back to daura.
Re: I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Okorocha lost his senses after the thunderous slap he received from a spirit at Nkwo market , he wanted to demolish .
Re: I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts by futuregovernor: 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
But is true
Re: I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts by wotonagow: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
you are not a Landlord
Re: I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts by kollybaba22: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
dont mind him
Re: I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts by MetaPhysical: 5:33pm On Nov 01, 2018
If I were Oshiomhole, going by the theatrics of Amosun and Okorocha, I will expel them from the party. They have become disgruntled elements. When you have a disgruntled employee in your business you don't want to keep them because they become saboteurs and can ruin business for you. The only reason Amosun and Okorocha have not defected is because they will not win their Senatorial ambition under PDP. Once they win under APC and go into Senate they will aid opposition to hurt APC....we have seen this pattern happen numerous times.
Re: I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts by Blackfire(m): 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
Another rant after ghost slap...
Re: I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts by SarkinYarki: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2018
This one has become delusional
Re: I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts by Timatayo1: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
This man don drink kaikai landlord indeed okoroawusa
Re: I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts by Timatayo1: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
This man don drink kaikai landlord indeed okoroawusa [quote][/quote]
Re: I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
MAD MAN
Re: I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Okay but your son in law is not!

Come 2019, both landlord and tenant will be trashed!

1 Like

Re: I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts by zombieTRACKER: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
This okorocha reminds me of a thread I just read where a young man suffering from mosquito bites gave us sad tales about his sojourn into the zombie kingdom in his dreams.. .

Where god of zombie told him that Buhari is the best thing to happen to this country and the need for Buhari to continue... grin grin

I think the dudes moniker is fasterwell ... Go check out his thread and laugh abeg grin
Apc people must be smoking something
Re: I’m Landlord Of APC – Okorocha Boasts by tosincares: 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF A SATISFIED CLIENT WHO MISTAKEN TRANSFERRED N490,000 INSTEAD OF N49,000 FOR HIS WEBSITE PROJECT

In the exact words of Mr. Etim, CEO of Cobos Shoes – A PortHarcourt and Ghana based Businessman

‘I was astonished by the swift and efficient customer relation in giving me a simple but professional website and importantly thanks for your integrity, after making mistake of paying N490,000 instead of N49,000 which was suppose to be 70% for the job, my money was reversed within an hour. With the fact that I have not been to the office before since I only read your advert on Nairaland forum’

Sincerely, you guys deserve some accolades. Nice job, pls keep it up.

CEO, Cobos Shoes’

We are a next generation Web, Mobile & Training Solutions, Multimedia Designs and Digital Marketing outfit that is rooted in innovation and drive – with us, ICT connects business solutions. We don’t walk; we run. We dream, and then we do. Our ideas are limitless, but our results are purposeful. Bigger still is our collective pursuit of positive change – the innovations that will move business and brands forward in new and exciting directions.

SERVICES INCLUDE:

WEBSITE/ECOMMERCE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT
ONLINE/DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING & MANAGEMENT
GRAPHICS & MULTIMEDIA BRANDING DESIGNS
ICT TRAINING & RE-TRAINING

If you are still a doubting ‘Uncle Thomas’ in the word of Union Bank, then we can’t help you!

Avoid Development Quacks that. Contact us now and get service/training deliveries we GUARANTEE you cant get anywhere else at same values!

(1) (Reply)

How to identify an IPOB member / How Igbos Get Rich Hawking Gala + What Governor Fayose Did / Akure Explosion Caused By A Bomb - The Nation Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.